President Trump: "The attack on Israel NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED if I were President."

Everything I said is true, and I did "admit" that we are in a mild recession. Read it again. Much of today's problems are the result of trump's policies, and I used the timing of recessions as an example. We were heading toward recession during trump's reign, and that was my point.
But that's ridiculous Trump left office with a better economy than we have today despite covid shutdowns... Biden undid everything Trump did in his first month in office so how in the hell could everything be Trump's fault?....
Biden has made to many policy changes for you to say this is still Trump's economy...

It's always easy to blurt out things, that can never be proven, one way, or another.

Biden controls the DOJ.
Garland would resign if the President ordered him to investigate his political rival. Barr, not so much, it took a riotous MAGAMOB and Benedict Donald's attempt to abrogate the US Constitution to get him to resign.

Traitor John Kerry was at it again.

(summary: "just wait until we steal the election and we will give away the store")

In 2018, @JohnKerry met in London w/ Hussein Agha, a close associate of Mahmoud Abbas, and told him NOT to talk peace with Trump B/C he would be removed from office w/in a year and after Abbas would get a better deal.

Abbas refused to meet w/ Mike Pence.
https://t.co/S0XTdzBP7w

— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) October 12, 2023

2. @JohnKerry asked Agha to tell Abbas that Palestinians should “play for time” until Trump was removed, after which, it would be the "time for Palestinians to define their peace principles" instead of accepting Trump's two-state proposal.

Funny, what I remember under Trump was riots in the streets, dead bodies being stacked in refrigerator trucks because the morgues didn't have enough room for them, and 14% unemployment. Not to mention 265,000 businesses that went under.

But you guys all like to pretend 2020 didn't happen, don't you?
We know the stolen election did happen.

But that's ridiculous Trump left office with a better economy than we have today despite covid shutdowns... Biden undid everything Trump did in his first month in office so how in the hell could everything be Trump's fault?....
Biden has made to many policy changes for you to say this is still Trump's economy...
Recessions do not happen overnight. They take years to develop. If trump had won reelection, we would continue to slide into recession due to his stopgap policies. Fortunately, we had a mild recession due to the current administration and its efforts to reign it in, and trump's person has played a major role with his manipulation of the prime rate. Policy changes do not take effect immediately.
They usually take time to develop. Clinton had a great economy for 8 years and we slipped into a recession 4 months after he left office, due to his policies.

Recessions do not happen overnight. They take years to develop. If trump had won reelection, we would continue to slide into recession due to his stopgap policies. Fortunately, we had a mild recession due to the current administration and its efforts to reign it in, and trump's person has played a major role with his manipulation of the prime rate. Policy changes do not take effect immediately.
They usually take time to develop. Clinton had a great economy for 8 years and we slipped into a recession 4 months after he left office, due to his policies.
Its been years... almost 4 years... Biden has made hundreds of policy changes since he was sworn in... and you are going to try and pin this economy on Trump?... LMAO stupid is a close friend of stubborn.... no one I repeat no one will take you seriously if this is where you are going...

Its been years... almost 4 years... Biden has made hundreds of policy changes since he was sworn in... and you are going to try and pin this economy on Trump?... LMAO stupid is a close friend of stubborn.... no one I repeat no one will take you seriously if this is where you are going...
We were sliding into recession when Biden took office, according to many economic forecasters.
He has managed a soft landing so far.
It has not been almost 4 years, I am neither stupid nor stubborn, and I am realistic in using history
as examples. trump is simply unfit to govern. His remarks about putting 2 combatants in a room to hash it out, is outrageous and stupid (to use your word). It exposes his lack of knowledge in foreign affairs.
His support for Hamas and discern for Netanyahu, simply because he congratulated Biden on his victory, is comical. He disses anybody who disagrees with him about anything, and takes advice from nobody, which is frightening, especially in today's world. As a former president, to open his mouth when a sitting President is dealing with instability abroad, is unsettling. trump is a very stupid man and has serious mental issues, as his mouth always gets in the way of his brains in his desire to be noticed and fawned over. Demanding loyalty to him instead of the American people, has caused him all sorts of legal issues. Stolen election? Jan 6? Georgia fiasco? etc. If he is found guilty in our courts of law, you will continue to support a felon? Stupid and stubborn? The "Biden crime family"?
what a joke.

Last edited:
It has not been almost 4 years, I am neither stupid nor stubborn, and I am realistic in using history
as examples. trump is simply unfit to govern. His remarks about putting 2 combatants in a room to hash it out, is outrageous and stupid (to use your word). It exposes his lack of knowledge in foreign affairs.
His support for Hamas and discern for Netanyahu, simply because he congratulated Biden on his victory, is comical. He disses anybody who disagrees with him about anything, and takes advice from nobody, which is frightening, especially in today's world. As a former president, to open his mouth when a sitting President is dealing with instability abroad, is unsettling. trump is a very stupid man and has serious mental issues, as his mouth always gets in the way of his brains in his desire to be noticed and fawned over. Demanding loyalty to him instead of the American people, has caused him all sorts of legal issues. Stolen election? Jan 6? Georgia fiasco? etc. If he is found guilty in our courts of law, you will continue to support a felon? Stupid and stubborn? The "Biden crime family"?
what a joke

We were sliding into recession when Biden took office, according to many economic forecasters.
His support for Hamas and discern for Netanyahu, simply because he congratulated Biden on his victory, is comical. He disses anybody who disagrees with him about anything, and takes advice from nobody, which is frightening, especially in today's world. As a former president, to open his mouth when a sitting President is dealing with instability abroad, is unsettling. trump is a very self absorbed man and has serious mental issues, as his mouth always gets in the way of his brains in his desire to be noticed and fawned over. Demanding loyalty to him instead of the American people, has caused him all sorts of legal issues. Now, those people who worked in the White House will be spilling the beans in court. Those Generals from his inner circle are are speaking out now.Stolen election? Jan 6? Georgia fiasco? etc. If he is found guilty in our courts of law, you will continue to support a felon? Stupid and stubborn? The "Biden crime family"? Just another trump deflection from his legal woes.
Trump published the addresses of his political opponents to alert his 'stand back and be ready' guys. Of course, trump comes out unscathed from any physical activity.

Last edited:
He's right!

Neither would any of the many other disasters like, Ukraine/Russia, Loss of Energy Independence, Afghanistan, Inflation, the Border Disaster, and so much more! MAGA!

dd7c4edb23ef717c.jpg
WOW, now Trump is a mind reader?

You are correct, Things do not just happen over night. Some times a president is elected as a huge mess is about to occur. What we can talk about is how it was handled.

what a joke.
You have to ignore a lot of true events to make this recession Trump's fault... you can try and convince people but you won't be able to....

He's right!

Neither would any of the many other disasters like, Ukraine/Russia, Loss of Energy Independence, Afghanistan, Inflation, the Border Disaster, and so much more! MAGA!

dd7c4edb23ef717c.jpg

So now hes making it all about him.

Shut up donny. Piece of shit.

Forum List

Back