President Trump: "The attack on Israel NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED if I were President."

You have to ignore a lot of true events to make this recession Trump's fault... you can try and convince people but you won't be able to....
Nobody can convince any trump supporter of anything, because he does your thinking for you.

Nobody can convince any trump supporter of anything, because he does your thinking for you.
Because its ridiculous dude... if the economy were cooking along and gas and food were cheap and plentiful would you say it was still Trump's economy?...
Be honest....

There is nothing honest in your belief, if you are able to convince your self
that Nothing bad will or would ever happen if just this One person ran everything.
An impossible dream.

Because its ridiculous dude... if the economy were cooking along and gas and food were cheap and plentiful would you say it was still Trump's economy?...
Be honest....
Of course, and I did argue that the economy was headed for recession, because of what he did to
realize that economy--very low interest rates, huge tax reductions for the wealthy, 25% tariffs on friends and foes alike, resulting in retaliation from our trading partners, spending like crazy to increase the national debt by 8 trillion dollars, loosening and eliminating regulations. Bill Clinton loosened regulations that resulted in a recession 4 months after his presidency. What they do to the economy while in power has a direct effect on our future.

Last edited:
You have to ignore a lot of true events to make this recession Trump's fault... you can try and convince people but you won't be able to....
Just an observation, and I am aware that trump supporters are mesmerized by this talk show host.
Any negativity relative to trump is dismissed. They don't care about facts and he knows how to twist and turn in the wind.

Of course, and I did argue that the economy was headed for recession, because of what he did to
realize that economy--very low interest rates, huge tax reductions for the wealthy, 25% tariffs on friends and foes alike, resulting in retaliation from our trading partners, spending like crazy to increase the national debt by 8 trillion dollars, loosening and eliminating regulations. Bill Clinton loosened regulations that resulted in a recession 4 months after his presidency. What they do to the economy while in power has a direct effect on our future.
Sorry.... you can't convince anyone that a president 4 years ago is still in control of today's economy... people will laugh at you for trying....

Just an observation, and I am aware that trump supporters are mesmerized by this talk show host.
Any negativity relative to trump is dismissed. They don't care about facts and he knows how to twist and turn in the wind.
If we are still living in Trump's economy why hasn't Biden fixed it yet?....

:cuckoo:...

Sorry.... you can't convince anyone that a president 4 years ago is still in control of today's economy... people will laugh at you for trying....
You are missing the point. trump is not in control of anything, and he did play one hell of a role in its inception, as I pointed out. When you leave office, your hiccups start to act up. If trump wins reelection, he will start the process that leads to recession all over again.

If we are still living in Trump's economy why hasn't Biden fixed it yet?....
trump's economy appeared to be just dandy, especially for his pockets with the 1% prime rate. Keeping that up too long leads to low bank profits and loans become difficult to procure. Tax reduction for the wealthy? Stock market goes crazy upside with that fresh money pouring in.
All of this has to be paid for.

I don't know if the attack would have happened if I were president but if it did happen it would not have been justified.

This started long before Biden. Mexico has agreed to send them back where they came from.
Immigrants have been a problem for several presidents, and they are human beings, also. Remember that we bear some responsibility for this mess. Separating families is not the answer. Time will tell
whether this administration will be successful.

This started long before Biden. Mexico has agreed to send them back where they came from.
Immigrants have been a problem for several presidents, and they are human beings, also. Remember that we bear some responsibility for this mess. Separating families is not the answer. Time will tell
whether this administration will be successful.
They weren't a problem for the Trump years... he had them remain in Mexico to await a hearing on Asylum and they stopped coming in great numbers like they are today... you are just a rabid Trump hater... you can't even capitalize his name properly.... what kind of TDS has a hold of you?....
When Trump wins in 24 and everything gets better I'm guessing you will credit Biden?....LMFAO...

No shit Sherlock.
I know it must be difficult for you to interpret anything, so I will be blunt. Immigrants should be treated with empathy and understanding of their plight, since we have much culpability for this Central American disaster, according to the history books.
With love,
Sherlock

They weren't a problem for the Trump years... he had them remain in Mexico to await a hearing on Asylum and they stopped coming in great numbers like they are today... you are just a rabid Trump hater... you can't even capitalize his name properly.... what kind of TDS has a hold of you?....
When Trump wins in 24 and everything gets better I'm guessing you will credit Biden?....LMFAO...
Yeah right. It was a problem in the trump years. 'trump this and trump that' and whatever he says.

Forum List

Back