President Trump’s Inauguration should be pushed back until Spring.

Clear evidence of Fraudulent Ballot Dumping

https://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/voting-counts-jpeg.411113/
1604534474482.png

You're dreaming. Trump will leave the WH Jan.21 or get marched out in cuffs for trespassing on government property.
Here's hoping, but this ain't over yet.

I'll be happy when I see 270. This is 2020. Anything can happen.

There is massive voter fraud going on so, the only way to restore faith in the system is to verify every single ballot to eliminate the Millions of fraudulent mail in ballots dumped in to the system.

Discuss.

View attachment 411260 Like the NFL, like the Democrats just said, we should not be in ANY hurry-- -- we need to make sure we get EVERY VOTE RIGHT-- -- Gov Wolf of PA

Even if it takes us to March.

That works.

By March, Joe should be through shredding all of the blob's worthless Executive Orders, Diseased Donald's White House should be completely sanitized by then, Harris will be governing....

I'm the Biden Administration can work in a trip to Florence, CO to see Trump's inauguration.

Since the Kung Flu caused the democrats to insist on mail in votes which are fraudulent by nature, the right thing to do is wait until there is a vaccine or cure for the Kung Flu so citizens can vote in person which is the only secure way.

Wow Dale...you guys were bitching about in-person voting being fraudulent too.

There is massive voter fraud going on so, the only way to restore faith in the system is to verify every single ballot to eliminate the Millions of fraudulent mail in ballots dumped in to the system.

Discuss.

View attachment 411260 Like the NFL, like the Democrats just said, we should not be in ANY hurry-- -- we need to make sure we get EVERY VOTE RIGHT-- -- Gov Wolf of PA

That works.

By March, Joe should be through shredding all of the blob's worthless Executive Orders, Diseased Donald's White House should be completely sanitized by then, Harris will be governing....

I'm the Biden Administration can work in a trip to Florence, CO to see Trump's inauguration.
Once this gets dragged through the courts and they start rejecting the Fraudulent Ballots it will be March when they do Trump’s inauguration

Last edited:
Since the Kung Flu caused the democrats to insist on mail in votes which are fraudulent by nature, the right thing to do is wait until there is a vaccine or cure for the Kung Flu so citizens can vote in person which is the only secure way.

Wow Dale...you guys were bitching about in-person voting being fraudulent too.
How do you verify anyone’s identity when they have a mask on?

Discuss.

That works.

Once this gets dragged through the courts and they start rejecting the Fraudukent Ballots it will be March when they do Trump’s inauguration

We'll see how it goes..... But I doubt you believe anything you're writing.

Discuss.

That works.

Once this gets dragged through the courts and they start rejecting the Fraudukent Ballots it will be March when they do Trump’s inauguration

I believe for the good of the country..... We NEED to MAKE SURE, that Our ELECTION WAS FAIR and that there was not 1 single illegal ballot cast.

ALL ballots need verified, even if we have to recount the entire Nation, and match up every single voter to a single ballot.

Discuss.
He's not getting an inauguration.

Discuss.
1604544210329.png

Discuss.
Except that that map isn't real.

Screenshot_20201104-204530.png

Discuss.
GOD will expose your crimes and corruption for the entire country to see, and if he does not, you will be plunged in to your own "Dark Winter" as God gives this country over to Evil, and the coming New World Order is spooled up for the coming AntiChrist and then the Complete, Final and Perfect Wrath of God upon all who love Evil, and hate God.

Discuss.

That works.

I believe for the good of the country..... We NEED to MAKE SURE, that Our ELECTION WAS FAIR and that there was not 1 single illegal ballot cast.

ALL ballots need verified, even if we have to recount the entire Nation, and match up every single voter to a single ballot.
The blob would likely lose some ground but knock yourself out.

Discuss.
Except that that map isn't real.

View attachment 411348
That Map is what the final tally will be once all the fraudulent votes are thrown out. You have precincts reporting 120% turn out. And not in just a few places here and there but in 29 different states.

Joe Biden was such a bad candidate that you had to commit TOO MUCH VOTER FRAUD to drag him across the finish line, and that has EXPOSED YOU. Your Evil work will be undone by Just and Righteous Judges and a Just and Righteous God, and I pray it is so, believe it is so in the name of Jesus Christ, Lord and God, my Creator and my Messiah.

Long live The Republic, and Long live Donald J Trump, President of The United States of America for 4 more years.

Once this gets dragged through the courts and they start rejecting the Fraudulent Ballots it will be March when they do Trump’s inauguration

It is simply stunning if not surprising that once again the party who for weeks claimed every vote counted and must be counted is now trying to pretend like they've won this election with no final official tally from the e-college, MILLIONS of votes up in the air uncounted or being contested, lawsuits flying everywhere about rampant fraud and no concession by the opponent.

This election isn't over, it has just begun.

China's puppets have not usurped our government yet.

1604566071468.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe for the good of the country..... We NEED to MAKE SURE, that Our ELECTION WAS FAIR and that there was not 1 single illegal ballot cast. ALL ballots need verified, even if we have to recount the entire Nation, and match up every single voter to a single ballot.

WINNER.png
Amazing, Tree, WASN'T THIS THE MANTRA OF THE LEFT ALL FALL? You would think THEY would be demanding every vote verified! Then we went to bed Tuesday night after counting stalled in several states with the election all but won in Trump's lap, only to wake up wednesday with fraud everywhere, a sudden "turn of events," and Joe now out there declaring he had won with millions of undecided votes and democrats barricading the doors to the vote-counting rooms telling us everything is good!

US GOVERNMENT NOW FOR SALE TO THE HIGHEST CHINESE BIDDER
marionettes.jpg

I believe for the good of the country..... We NEED to MAKE SURE, that Our ELECTION WAS FAIR and that there was not 1 single illegal ballot cast. ALL ballots need verified, even if we have to recount the entire Nation, and match up every single voter to a single ballot.

View attachment 411457 Amazing, Tree, WASN'T THIS THE MANTRA OF THE LEFT ALL FALL? You would think THEY would be demanding every vote verified! Then we went to bed Tuesday night after counting stalled in several states with the election all but won in Trump's lap, only to wake up wednesday with fraud everywhere, a sudden "turn of events," and Joe now out there declaring he had won with millions of undecided votes and democrats barricading the doors to the vote-counting rooms telling us everything is good!

US GOVERNMENT NOW FOR SALE TO THE HIGHEST CHINESE BIDDER
View attachment 411458
Every Vote must be matched to a registered voter or they get thrown out.

1604587103640.png

Forum List

Back