President

But you only flourished under one. And it wasn't Sippy Cup.
Be honest for once in your life.

I Flourished under Obama

I watched Trump sit idly by as COVID ravaged the nation and Trump undercut efforts to stop the deadly virus

I saw Trumps economy crash

I saw Trump attack the very roots of our Democracy

:beer: But you only flourished under one. And it wasn't Sippy Cup.
Be honest for once in your life.

We have flourished under both. If you have not then you give the POTUS too much control over your life.

I am making about 13 grand more than I was in 2020, the wife is making about 10 grand more than she was in 2020.

In 29 days and 22 hours we will close on the house we are having built and have the movers move us the very next day. In 31 days I will be enjoying my morning coffee in my brand new shiny house and its screened in porch as I watch the sun come up.

Life is good!

We have flourished under both. If you have not then you give the POTUS too much control over your life.

I am making about 13 grand more than I was in 2020, the wife is making about 10 grand more than she was in 2020.

In 29 days and 22 hours we will close on the house we are having built and have the movers move us the very next day. In 31 days I will be enjoying my morning coffee in my brand new shiny house and its screened in porch as I watch the sun come up.

Life is good!

You da' man.

You da' man.

No, we just do not let the resident of the White House control our lives.

Too many people are like you and base their whole life on politics and who might be living in the White House at any given time.

You make a good 'subject'.
Enjoy your subjugation Bidenista!!

If you say so, if thriving no matter who is the POTUS makes me a "subject" in your eyes, then I am happy for you.

I will post a pic for you of me being a "subject" in my new house, sitting on the porch drinking coffee in about a month!

If you say so, if thriving no matter who is the POTUS makes me a "subject" in your eyes, then I am happy for you.

I will post a pic for you of me being a "subject" in my new house, sitting on the porch drinking coffee in about a month!

No need.
I already know you da' man.

Forum List

Back