Presidential judgment and self inflicted wounds.

Ahh more unhinged leftist tactics.....get personal, very personal.

I side with the left every other day? Are you unhinged or just plain stupid.
Unwad your fucking panties and go find a secluded corner to cry in.
Awe poor baby is now crying that hes getting it back! The very thing he's applauding Trump for doing.

Speaking of split personalities....

You started this, convict...I ended it but you're too far gone to get it.....poor little grampa gettin picked on by a mean ol Trump backer.....boo hoo ya pussy.
It's probably best to take mental note of who your allies are. GMU stands for the same thing we do, he just chooses not to act as though the politicians who pretend to represent us are incapable of making mistakes. He doesn't side with the left anymore than you or I do.

You're both better than this, and personal attacks are counterproductive. I'd rather see you beating on the left.

I’ve been following him for over 20 years and he’s only fought for Americans; he’s not a globalist pos like you and your ilk.

Which is, of course, why he offshored his production and hired foreign workers at his properties.
Tell me, shit for brains, did Ds vote for this?

You certainly are getting emotional. It must be because I am pointing out the hypocrisy of your Orange God.

I'd bet more Republicans voted for these visas than Democrats.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

This is the kind of STUPID SHIT that Trump needs to stop engaging in.

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.
It's the kind of shit that won him the GOP nomination. He could do this every day (well, he pretty much does), and he'd still have your vote.
He didn't get my vote last time but I might next time if the economy continues moral indignation does not pay the bills
How many people could he shoot in the middle of 5th Avenue and still keep your vote if his economy continues to grow at his sub-3% average?
If you have a rational question ask it. Otherwise be gone and stop with the asinine drivel

Because your Liberal scum in Congress have voted every time in favor of off-shoring; your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the R pieces of shit.

Most Congressional Democrats voted against NAFTA. Most Congressional Republicans voted for it.
Business Visas; I don’t care about NAFTA.

I'd be willing to bet that over the past 20 years, there were more Republican votes for those visas than Democrat votes.

Trump hired foreign workers for his US properties using those visas. And they weren't professional visas either, like the H1-B. They were H2-Bs, which are more casual labor.
Trump hired 300 Visas for 3 months in a super wealthy area where none of spoiled brats in their Rolls-Royces wanted to work.
There’s no way you don’t know this because we’ve had this discussion before at least 3 times.
Maybe you’re not as smart as you make yourself out to be.

And the Ds voted right along with the Rs for off-shoring.

Another psychopath. Nice. How many are on these boards? I've lost count.

Despising dimocrap scum is a major joy in my life.

I pray for the day when we can eliminate them all from the planet's surface.

You're just too stupid to realize what a scumbag you are. At least, most dimocraps in here know they're scum and really don't care. Funny that you think you're special.

As stated numerous times; Trump and his supporters have a slogan:

“Fuck Justice; we want revenge.”

Revenge against whom? Any enemy he dubs worthy will be attacked….

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

I’m sure I’ve left off dozens and dozens of enemies du jour.

I would wager that a good percentage (if not a majority) of Trump supporters likely would not recognize half of the people they are told to hate. For example…any who have a conventional cable hook up support CNN and MSNBC via their cable bill; even if they don’t watch the networks.
I recognize all of them and almost all of them are self-serving scum.

Takes one to know one I suppose.
And most sane folks would call Trump self-serving scum given his 72 years of serving himself and acting like…scum.
I’ve been following him for over 20 years and he’s only fought for Americans; he’s not a globalist pos like you and your ilk.

Which is why he kisses foreign dictator ass much like you kiss his, has his cheap suits made in China instead of supporting American workers, and has likely never given a dime to charity unless there was a photo op or some other self-serving motive.
Because your Liberal scum in Congress have voted every time in favor of off-shoring; your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the R pieces of shit.

Okay….show some examples of Trump “fighting for americans” prior to 2016.

The floor is yours.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

This is the kind of STUPID SHIT that Trump needs to stop engaging in.

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.
It's the kind of shit that won him the GOP nomination. He could do this every day (well, he pretty much does), and he'd still have your vote.
He didn't get my vote last time but I might next time if the economy continues moral indignation does not pay the bills
How many people could he shoot in the middle of 5th Avenue and still keep your vote if his economy continues to grow at his sub-3% average?
If you have a rational question ask it. Otherwise be gone and stop with the asinine drivel

What will determine if you vote for Trump or not? Anything he does or essentially who the Democrats nominate?

As stated numerous times; Trump and his supporters have a slogan:

“Fuck Justice; we want revenge.”

Revenge against whom? Any enemy he dubs worthy will be attacked….

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

I’m sure I’ve left off dozens and dozens of enemies du jour.

I would wager that a good percentage (if not a majority) of Trump supporters likely would not recognize half of the people they are told to hate. For example…any who have a conventional cable hook up support CNN and MSNBC via their cable bill; even if they don’t watch the networks.

And most sane folks would call Trump self-serving scum given his 72 years of serving himself and acting like…scum.

Which is why he kisses foreign dictator ass much like you kiss his, has his cheap suits made in China instead of supporting American workers, and has likely never given a dime to charity unless there was a photo op or some other self-serving motive.

Oh…so he couldn’t have his crap made here and just take less of a profit margin?

Isn’t that self-serving?

Trump hired 300 Visas for 3 months in a super wealthy area where none of spoiled brats in their Rolls-Royces wanted to work.
There’s no way you don’t know this because we’ve had this discussion before at least 3 times.

You ever been to Mar-a-Lago? It's only a few miles from some downtrodden places.

There are lots of Americans working in the Palm Beach area. He could have easily hired some kids from West Palm. But he hired foreigners instead.

It's easy to say things. Talk is cheap.

You know the character of someone when their own money is on the line.

You ever been to Mar-a-Lago? It's only a few miles from some downtrodden places.

There are lots of Americans working in the Palm Beach area. He could have easily hired some kids from West Palm. But he hired foreigners instead.

You mean when their wisdom is on the line.

You're just too stupid to realize what a scumbag you are. At least, most dimocraps in here know they're scum and really don't care. Funny that you think you're special.

The floor is yours.
Go to YouTube and watch every interview with Trump in the last 20 years.
The fact is your desperation is showing when you post such bullshit.
Why not show us where your precious Ds voted to protect American jobs.
You can’t because they never did.
The Ds voted for more Unemployment Insurance.

And nobody wanted to leave their year round $9.00/hour jobs for a 3 month stint.
Would you?

Oh…so he couldn’t have his crap made here and just take less of a profit margin?

Isn’t that self-serving?
That’s not the issue.
I specifically stated your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the Rs and you’re deflecting from that fact.

That is absolutely true. However, Trump's conduct, ethics and moral compass are beyond the point of correction and redemption. He has to go much sooner than later if this Nation is to ever return to that, "...shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere."

The thing about dimocrap scum is, they're a surgeon's dream. You can't tell if they're talking out of their asses or their mouths because they're interchangeable.

You know who needs to leave? You, bitch. You need to leave.

You don't like who The People of the United States of America selected as President because you don't like the people who selected him.

Just that goddamned simple.

You think you're so much smarter, so much more urbane, so cool, so well educated when the truth is, you're just another monkey chattering gibberish in a tree.

Go signify somewhere else, bitch. And take your friends with you.

You think you're so important, that you have such entitlement..... You don't.

After our War of Independence, we removed many, many of the Tories who either worked against us or stood in our way. You, and scum like you, are of the same, exact bent.

This IS our Country. Not yours.

You know who needs to leave? You, bitch. You need to leave.

You don't like who The People of the United States of America selected as President because you don't like the people who selected him.

Just that goddamned simple.

You think you're so much smarter, so much more urbane, so cool, so well educated when the truth is, you're just another monkey chattering gibberish in a tree.

Go signify somewhere else, bitch. And take your friends with you.

There is ample cause for Trump to vacate the Office of President, your incoherent rant notwithstanding!

You got all that from the three little sentences I wrote? You must be some kind of real pud-pounding Wizard, reading between the two lines, Smack!! Now, fuck you very much!

This is MY Country too, ass-wipe! I paid a good price defending this Country for fucking pampered peckerwood's like yourself. But you want to throw out those who have protected your self-righteous ass and your freedoms to maintain your right to regurgitate your insipidly stupid un-American comments just because someone doesn't carry water for your demented Hero.

You'll never hear someone who truly loves this Country telling another citizen to leave the country or deny their rights because they may look at a given political situation differently. But Trump has gotten into your head and has taken up residence. Now your empty shell walks about as a useful idiot pimping for a Clown!![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

The floor is yours.
Go to YouTube and watch every interview with Trump in the last 20 years.
The fact is your desperation is showing when you post such bullshit.
Why not show us where your precious Ds voted to protect American jobs.
You can’t because they never did.
The Ds voted for more Unemployment Insurance.

Translation: Trump did nothing except screw his creditors by filing bankruptcy, screw playmates and likely launder money (How else did he know Manafort????).

It is instructive how a request for you to back up your bullshit always evolves in rationalization and of course…lies.

Isn’t that self-serving?
That’s not the issue.
I specifically stated your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the Rs and you’re deflecting from that fact.

Trump is his own worst enemy…your attempt to shift the subject to the Democrats is humorous.

You mean when their wisdom is on the line.

I don't begrudge Trump for offshoring. I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of his supporters.

It is complete and utter nonsense to say that Trump "had" to offshore. Anyone who buys expensive clothes knows this. People who spend a lot of money on clothes want quality. That's why high-quality clothing is made in expensive places. My suits are made in the US, Canada and Italy, my shirts are made in Europe, and my shoes are made in America. Now the shirt and shorts I'm wearing now that I bought at WalMart cost be a grand total of $10, and they were made in China. But Trump aspired to have a luxury brand. He could have easily made his clothing here because people who buy high-end clothing will pay for quality craftsmanship.

And nobody wanted to leave their year round $9.00/hour jobs for a 3 month stint.
Would you?

The foreigners he brought in were seasonal. Millions of Americans work seasonal work. He could have easily hired Americans for the jobs.

A Vox analysis of hiring records for seasonal workers at three Trump properties in New York and Florida revealed that only one out of 144 jobs went to a US worker from 2016 to the end of 2017. Foreign guest workers with H-2B visas got the rest.​

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

And he could have paid them more than $9 an hour.

Isn't that what his supporters want? Higher wages for American workers? Why didn't Trump hire Americans and pay them more? It's because he'd rather make more money for himself.

Forum List

Back