Presidential judgment and self inflicted wounds.

Another psychopath. Nice. How many are on these boards? I've lost count.

Despising dimocrap scum is a major joy in my life.

I pray for the day when we can eliminate them all from the planet's surface.

You're just too stupid to realize what a scumbag you are. At least, most dimocraps in here know they're scum and really don't care. Funny that you think you're special.

I’ve been following him for over 20 years and he’s only fought for Americans; he’s not a globalist pos like you and your ilk.

Which is why he kisses foreign dictator ass much like you kiss his, has his cheap suits made in China instead of supporting American workers, and has likely never given a dime to charity unless there was a photo op or some other self-serving motive.
Because your Liberal scum in Congress have voted every time in favor of off-shoring; your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the R pieces of shit.

Okay….show some examples of Trump “fighting for americans” prior to 2016.

The floor is yours.
Go to YouTube and watch every interview with Trump in the last 20 years.
The fact is your desperation is showing when you post such bullshit.
Why not show us where your precious Ds voted to protect American jobs.
You can’t because they never did.
The Ds voted for more Unemployment Insurance.

Translation: Trump did nothing except screw his creditors by filing bankruptcy, screw playmates and likely launder money (How else did he know Manafort????).

It is instructive how a request for you to back up your bullshit always evolves in rationalization and of course…lies.
More deflection...
Bill Gates, for instance has been sued thousands of times and MS flushes billions of dollars down the drain annually because his H1-Bs don’t have the skills to succeed in most projects.
Now, shit for brains, explain why you worship Ds.

And nobody wanted to leave their year round $9.00/hour jobs for a 3 month stint.
Would you?

The foreigners he brought in were seasonal. Millions of Americans work seasonal work. He could have easily hired Americans for the jobs.

A Vox analysis of hiring records for seasonal workers at three Trump properties in New York and Florida revealed that only one out of 144 jobs went to a US worker from 2016 to the end of 2017. Foreign guest workers with H-2B visas got the rest.​

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.
Would you give up your business for 3 months to work for less money for 3 months?
I didn’t think so.
You’re pathetic.

I’ve been following him for over 20 years and he’s only fought for Americans; he’s not a globalist pos like you and your ilk.

Which is why he kisses foreign dictator ass much like you kiss his, has his cheap suits made in China instead of supporting American workers, and has likely never given a dime to charity unless there was a photo op or some other self-serving motive.
Because your Liberal scum in Congress have voted every time in favor of off-shoring; your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the R pieces of shit.

Oh…so he couldn’t have his crap made here and just take less of a profit margin?

Isn’t that self-serving?
That’s not the issue.
I specifically stated your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the Rs and you’re deflecting from that fact.

Trump is his own worst enemy…your attempt to shift the subject to the Democrats is humorous.
Trump does what Ds legislate.

And nobody wanted to leave their year round $9.00/hour jobs for a 3 month stint.
Would you?

The foreigners he brought in were seasonal. Millions of Americans work seasonal work. He could have easily hired Americans for the jobs.

A Vox analysis of hiring records for seasonal workers at three Trump properties in New York and Florida revealed that only one out of 144 jobs went to a US worker from 2016 to the end of 2017. Foreign guest workers with H-2B visas got the rest.​

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

And he could have paid them more than $9 an hour.

Isn't that what his supporters want? Higher wages for American workers? Why didn't Trump hire Americans and pay them more? It's because he'd rather make more money for himself.
Why would Trump pay an unskilled 30 year old more than $9.00/hour?
Would you?
I didn’t think so.

Another psychopath. Nice. How many are on these boards? I've lost count.

You're just too stupid to realize what a scumbag you are. At least, most dimocraps in here know they're scum and really don't care. Funny that you think you're special.

The floor is yours.

Translation: Trump did nothing except screw his creditors by filing bankruptcy, screw playmates and likely launder money (How else did he know Manafort????).

It is instructive how a request for you to back up your bullshit always evolves in rationalization and of course…lies.
More deflection...
Bill Gates, for instance has been sued thousands of times and MS flushes billions of dollars down the drain annually because his H1-Bs don’t have the skills to succeed in most projects.

:abgg2q.jpg:Bill gates and Democrats:abgg2q.jpg:

…the thread is about Trump.

Oh…so he couldn’t have his crap made here and just take less of a profit margin?

Isn’t that self-serving?
That’s not the issue.
I specifically stated your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the Rs and you’re deflecting from that fact.

Trump is his own worst enemy…your attempt to shift the subject to the Democrats is humorous.

More deflection away from the OP.

The floor is yours.

More deflection...

The thread is about your fixation on the result as opposed to the cause; and you’re too emotionally disturbed to admit it.

Isn’t that self-serving?
That’s not the issue.

Are you a moron?
You hate what your Ds legislate.
You’re an idiot.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

This is the kind of STUPID SHIT that Trump needs to stop engaging in.

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.

He thinks he just needs white hillbillies to win elections. It worked for him in 2016. I guess he's counting on stroking the collective penis of that particular demographic to carry him and his republican cronies in 2018 and 2020, without a care for anyone else. I guess these people love this kind of behavior? Idk ... I don't get it either, but that's the only logical "political" reason for his behavior.

The alternative is that he's a moron with no self-control and an over-sized ego.
It is attitudes and statements like this that will get him reelected.

Trump is an ass. The issue is, people like you are even bigger asses.

As stated numerous times; Trump and his supporters have a slogan:

“Fuck Justice; we want revenge.”

Revenge against whom? Any enemy he dubs worthy will be attacked….

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

I’m sure I’ve left off dozens and dozens of enemies du jour.

I would wager that a good percentage (if not a majority) of Trump supporters likely would not recognize half of the people they are told to hate. For example…any who have a conventional cable hook up support CNN and MSNBC via their cable bill; even if they don’t watch the networks.
revenge against people like you.

Hypocrite lefties enjoy tax breaks, the GDP at 4.1, the DOW around 25,000 and unemployment at a historic low and yet they whine about the President's mythical "self inflicted wounds". Is there something in the left wing gene pool that can't enjoy peace and prosperity for freaking 18 months at a time?

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.
That is absolutely true. However, Trump's conduct, ethics and moral compass are beyond the point of correction and redemption. He has to go much sooner than later if this Nation is to ever return to that, "...shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere."
I have some bad news for you. If Trump had not been elected, or if he were impeached tomorrow, that ship has sailed.

The left will never return to civil discourse until they are all are dead and a new, more civil generation follows them.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

First of all, Trump has every right to respond to people who attack him.

Second, the don't respond to attacks is the sort of stupid advice that W listened to and allowed to bring down his Presidency.

Third, it's not going to happen, Sport. Trump is a counter puncher. Get used to it

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

I would wager that a good percentage (if not a majority) of Trump supporters likely would not recognize half of the people they are told to hate. For example…any who have a conventional cable hook up support CNN and MSNBC via their cable bill; even if they don’t watch the networks.

Strawman. This actually sounds good to you? You look like your avatar, a big thumb sucking baby. Grow up, dear

It's the kind of shit that won him the GOP nomination. He could do this every day (well, he pretty much does), and he'd still have your vote.
He didn't get my vote last time but I might next time if the economy continues moral indignation does not pay the bills
How many people could he shoot in the middle of 5th Avenue and still keep your vote if his economy continues to grow at his sub-3% average?
How many innocent civilians is it okay to kill by drone and continue to support the last asshole who was in the position?

First of all, Trump has every right to respond to people who attack him.

Second, the don't respond to attacks is the sort of stupid advice that W listened to and allowed to bring down his Presidency.

Third, it's not going to happen, Sport. Trump is a counter puncher. Get used to it
Oh he has the right, he just lacks wisdom in many situations. Millions of people insult him every day via social media, news outlets and on TV. Only a child thinks they need to respond every time they see it.
Situations like this provide no upside but risk a downside. Its beyond stupid to think this was a wise fight to engage in.... son

The floor is yours.

More deflection...

The thread is about your fixation on the result as opposed to the cause; and you’re too emotionally disturbed to admit it.

The OP may disagree but whatever loser.

Isn’t that self-serving?
That’s not the issue.

Are you a moron?
You hate what your Ds legislate.
You’re an idiot.

No but for a large part of the 20 years, the R’s were in control of Congress and the Presidency. Somehow Trump didn’t start making his cheap wares here during that time when he was “sticking up for Americans”…weren’t you going to get some evidence to back up your bullshit claim? Oh that’s right…there is none.

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

revenge against people like you.

too damn funny.

Forum List

Back