Presidential judgment and self inflicted wounds.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

This is the kind of STUPID SHIT that Trump needs to stop engaging in.

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.

He thinks he just needs white hillbillies to win elections. It worked for him in 2016. I guess he's counting on stroking the collective penis of that particular demographic to carry him and his republican cronies in 2018 and 2020, without a care for anyone else. I guess these people love this kind of behavior? Idk ... I don't get it either, but that's the only logical "political" reason for his behavior.

The alternative is that he's a moron with no self-control and an over-sized ego.
It is attitudes and statements like this that will get him reelected.

Trump is an ass. The issue is, people like you are even bigger asses.

How so?

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.

First of all, Trump has every right to respond to people who attack him.

Second, the don't respond to attacks is the sort of stupid advice that W listened to and allowed to bring down his Presidency.

Third, it's not going to happen, Sport. Trump is a counter puncher. Get used to it
Oh he has the right, he just lacks wisdom in many situations. Millions of people insult him every day via social media, news outlets and on TV. Only a child thinks they need to respond every time they see it.
Situations like this provide no upside but risk a downside. Its beyond stupid to think this was a wise fight to engage in.... son

Again, W listened to stupid advice like yours and let the Democrats and fake news take the narrative and let lies go unchallenged and become truth.

Trump won because so many of us are sick of following that stupid loser path. I had issues with Trump's policies, which is why I didn't vote for him. But I was with him on that.

The left will lie and lie and lie. They will attack. Anyone following your stupid advice will fall by the wayside

Again, W listened to stupid advice like yours and let the Democrats and fake news take the narrative and let lies go unchallenged and become truth.

Trump won because so many of us are sick of following that stupid loser path. I had issues with Trump's policies, which is why I didn't vote for him. But I was with him on that.
Bush won two terms. So much for your first point.

Trump "won" due to Russian help, via Facebook, Jill Stein, and Hillary complacency.

Which Trumpy policies are libertarian again? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump "won" due to Russian help, via Facebook, Jill Stein, and Hillary complacency.

kaz: I didn't vote for trump because of his policies

Syndi: Which Trumpy policies are libertarian again? :auiqs.jpg:

kaz: How stupid are you? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Syndi: Which Trumpy policies are libertarian again?

You didn’t vote for Trumpy but you spend all your time defending him.

And I’m the stupid one? :auiqs.jpg:

That is absolutely true. However, Trump's conduct, ethics and moral compass are beyond the point of correction and redemption. He has to go much sooner than later if this Nation is to ever return to that, "...shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere."
I have some bad news for you. If Trump had not been elected, or if he were impeached tomorrow, that ship has sailed.

The left will never return to civil discourse until they are all are dead and a new, more civil generation follows them.
I have some bad news for you. If Trump had not been elected, or if he were impeached tomorrow, that ship has sailed.

The left will never return to civil discourse until they are all are dead and a new, more civil generation follows them.
Who gives a RATS ASS about that partisan bullshit you idiots keep pushing with that propaganda. My concern is for the life of this nation and what we bequeath your and my grandchildren. Incivility breads incivility you twit! Its like trying to wipe your ass clean with a barrel hoop; there's no end to it without the WILL to end it.

Strawman. So yes, you're the stupid one.

Your relentless hyperbolic butt hurt couldn't draw disagreement, right?

Strawman. So yes, you're the stupid one.

Your relentless hyperbolic butt hurt couldn't draw disagreement, right?
Lose the word salad and speak English, comrade.

That’s not the issue.
I specifically stated your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the Rs and you’re deflecting from that fact.

Trump is his own worst enemy…your attempt to shift the subject to the Democrats is humorous.
Trump does what Ds legislate.

More deflection away from the OP.
Are you a moron?
You hate what your Ds legislate.
You’re an idiot.

No but for a large part of the 20 years, the R’s were in control of Congress and the Presidency. Somehow Trump didn’t start making his cheap wares here during that time when he was “sticking up for Americans”…weren’t you going to get some evidence to back up your bullshit claim? Oh that’s right…there is none.
You’ve got the entire Internet at your fingertips.

Rand Paul leaves for Moscow tomorrow to get further orders. So much for libertarians.

Rand Paul is a Republican
kaz: I didn't vote for Trump because of his policies
I also didn’t vote for Trump because of his policies. Because they’re moronic.

That’s why I don’t spend time defending him.

You're a team sport partisan hack who worships Democrats. Whether you agree or disagree with Trump is irrelevant to you. You do as you're told

First of all, Trump has every right to respond to people who attack him.

Second, the don't respond to attacks is the sort of stupid advice that W listened to and allowed to bring down his Presidency.

Third, it's not going to happen, Sport. Trump is a counter puncher. Get used to it
Oh he has the right, he just lacks wisdom in many situations. Millions of people insult him every day via social media, news outlets and on TV. Only a child thinks they need to respond every time they see it.
Situations like this provide no upside but risk a downside. Its beyond stupid to think this was a wise fight to engage in.... son

The left will lie and lie and lie. They will attack. Anyone following your stupid advice will fall by the wayside
There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE from being a pushover and acting like a child with awful self esteem.

That is a fact and no spin you throw out will change that fact.

When you're done whining about how W wa treated and want to discuss Trumps constant desire to insult others let me know.

Trump is his own worst enemy…your attempt to shift the subject to the Democrats is humorous.
Trump does what Ds legislate.

More deflection away from the OP.
Are you a moron?
You hate what your Ds legislate.
You’re an idiot.

No but for a large part of the 20 years, the R’s were in control of Congress and the Presidency. Somehow Trump didn’t start making his cheap wares here during that time when he was “sticking up for Americans”…weren’t you going to get some evidence to back up your bullshit claim? Oh that’s right…there is none.
You’ve got the entire Internet at your fingertips.

Just asking you to back up your statement….that you’re impotent in that regard is no surprise.

Forum List

Back