Presidential judgment and self inflicted wounds.

Maybe trump wouldnt be so angry if he wasnt always getting carded for bread :dunno:

Another psychopath. Nice. How many are on these boards? I've lost count.

Despising dimocrap scum is a major joy in my life.

I pray for the day when we can eliminate them all from the planet's surface.

You're just too stupid to realize what a scumbag you are. At least, most dimocraps in here know they're scum and really don't care. Funny that you think you're special.

Because no one is as special as you, snowflake.

You're right about one thing...I give no middle ground, no innocent bystanders anymore...you're either part of the problem or part of the solution. The closer we get to a civil war the better.....I fully support Trump

You're right about that. Too bad you don't fully grasp what you're saying.

Oh? maybe you can enlighten me about what I'm saying....BTW...what is "Death Angel" all about....you a killer are ya, boy?

Trump actually has important shit to do rather than wallow in the fucking mud with morons.

So now Lebron IS a moron eh, moron? Why isn't this thread in the Rubber Room...as if we don't know.
On what grounds should it be moved to the rubber room? Because it hurt your feelings? Because you disagree? How many times have you accused the left of being intolerant like you are now? Gotta hide the thread?

You're right about one thing...I give no middle ground, no innocent bystanders anymore...you're either part of the problem or part of the solution. The closer we get to a civil war the better.....I fully support Trump

Oh? maybe you can enlighten me about what I'm saying....BTW...what is "Death Angel" all about....you a killer are ya, boy?
I bet you are the life of the party :eusa_liar:

On what grounds should it be moved to the rubber room? Because it hurt your feelings? Because you disagree? How many times have you accused the left of being intolerant like you are now? Gotta hide the thread?

You're a mental case and the RR is where you belong.....enjoy all the attention you got from the leftist trash...you earned it, Sybil.

You're a mental case and the RR is where you belong.....enjoy all the attention you got from the leftist trash...you earned it, Sybil.
So no reason other than you are butthurt... got it

yeah cause trump is so fking out of touch with america. Here,

cavaliers-fans-burning-lebron-james-jerseys-6aac544663555249_large.jpg

I'd say that honor went to you! Otherwise you wouldn't have made the OP.

I'd say that honor went to you! Otherwise you wouldn't have made the OP.
I call em as I see em.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

This is the kind of STUPID SHIT that Trump needs to stop engaging in.

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.
President Pussy is a thin skinned baby-man. What you are not taking into account is that he considers this feud with lebron to be just as important as nuke talks with North Korea. He is emotionally dysfunctional, and no longer able to pick his battles intelligently. This will only get worse.

Are you a mental patient? You seem completely unhinged.

A man shared his O P personal opinion on President Trump most responded with personal attacks, one very personal attack responded to something of a very personal nature, this behavior is not a reasoned response to his opinion. helpful in no way towards gaining a view of other opinions , do we need to be so hateful towards those who do not share our view about every thing?

Are you a mental patient? You seem completely unhinged.

With a name like "Death Angel" you better have an extensive body-count...or are you a cartoon killer? You and the convict should hook up at a Motel 6. So what is it I "don't fully grasp"...surely you know, right?

A man shared his O P personal opinion on President Trump most responded with personal attacks, one very personal attack responded to something of a very personal nature, this behavior is not a reasoned response to his opinion. helpful in no way towards gaining a view of other opinions , do we need to be so hateful towards those who do not share our view about every thing?

STFU.

Trump is his own worst enemy. The guy is clueless when it comes to political strategy.
The guy was born with a silver foot in his mouth.

Trump is his own worst enemy. The guy is clueless when it comes to political strategy.
The guy was born with a silver foot in his mouth.

All he did was pull off the biggest election upset in history...It seems you commies brain damage from that can't be reversed.

Shame about it...

That is what totally dismays me...as Americans, there are certain things we should all care about, regardless of party. National security, the dignity of office....dare I say it....good manners and adult behavior? Like I said elsewhere, despite being a leftist, maybe I'm just old school about some things

I'm willing to bet you hav e RESPECT for both Bill and Hillary

Forum List

Back