Presidential judgment and self inflicted wounds.

As stated numerous times; Trump and his supporters have a slogan:

“Fuck Justice; we want revenge.”

Revenge against whom? Any enemy he dubs worthy will be attacked….

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

I’m sure I’ve left off dozens and dozens of enemies du jour.

I would wager that a good percentage (if not a majority) of Trump supporters likely would not recognize half of the people they are told to hate. For example…any who have a conventional cable hook up support CNN and MSNBC via their cable bill; even if they don’t watch the networks.
I recognize all of them and almost all of them are self-serving scum.

Takes one to know one I suppose.
And most sane folks would call Trump self-serving scum given his 72 years of serving himself and acting like…scum.
I’ve been following him for over 20 years and he’s only fought for Americans; he’s not a globalist pos like you and your ilk.

That is absolutely true. However, Trump's conduct, ethics and moral compass are beyond the point of correction and redemption. He has to go much sooner than later if this Nation is to ever return to that, "...shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere."

The thing about dimocrap scum is, they're a surgeon's dream. You can't tell if they're talking out of their asses or their mouths because they're interchangeable.

You know who needs to leave? You, bitch. You need to leave.

You don't like who The People of the United States of America selected as President because you don't like the people who selected him.

Just that goddamned simple.

You think you're so much smarter, so much more urbane, so cool, so well educated when the truth is, you're just another monkey chattering gibberish in a tree.

Go signify somewhere else, bitch. And take your friends with you.

You think you're so important, that you have such entitlement..... You don't.

After our War of Independence, we removed many, many of the Tories who either worked against us or stood in our way. You, and scum like you, are of the same, exact bent.

This IS our Country. Not yours.

adams_51.jpg

Another psychopath. Nice. How many are on these boards? I've lost count.

those who are needy for attention and side with the leftist trash every other day (aka this OP).

I side with the left every other day? Are you unhinged or just plain stupid.

Unwad your fucking panties and go find a secluded corner to cry in.

See how quickly they turn against you? Haha. Far left, far right ... same shit at the end of the day. "Think like me on every issue or you're an enemy of the United States". What a crock of shit.

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

I would wager that a good percentage (if not a majority) of Trump supporters likely would not recognize half of the people they are told to hate. For example…any who have a conventional cable hook up support CNN and MSNBC via their cable bill; even if they don’t watch the networks.

And most sane folks would call Trump self-serving scum given his 72 years of serving himself and acting like…scum.
I’ve been following him for over 20 years and he’s only fought for Americans; he’s not a globalist pos like you and your ilk.

Which is why he kisses foreign dictator ass much like you kiss his, has his cheap suits made in China instead of supporting American workers, and has likely never given a dime to charity unless there was a photo op or some other self-serving motive.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

This is the kind of STUPID SHIT that Trump needs to stop engaging in.

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.
It's the kind of shit that won him the GOP nomination. He could do this every day (well, he pretty much does), and he'd still have your vote.

Ahh more unhinged leftist tactics.....get personal, very personal.

I side with the left every other day? Are you unhinged or just plain stupid.
Unwad your fucking panties and go find a secluded corner to cry in.
Awe poor baby is now crying that hes getting it back! The very thing he's applauding Trump for doing.

Speaking of split personalities....

You started this, convict...I ended it but you're too far gone to get it.....poor little grampa gettin picked on by a mean ol Trump backer.....boo hoo ya pussy.
I didn't start anything moron. I made a thread about Trump and YOU CAME IN GUNS BLAZING. You then proceeded to condemn me for what you applauded Trump for.

Unhinged for sure

How about what Barry Soetoro did to the "dignity" of the office? Commiecrats seem to believe history began in January, 2017 and choose to ignore what that fool pulled:

Born in Kenya...everybody knows it, "racist" to admit it.
BOWED to foreign leaders.....Washington/Jefferson still rolling in their graves about it.
Beer Summit.....dog-whistle to the ghetto that white cops are fair game.
Border Wall abandoned, Border Patrol ordered to "catch and release".
Fast & Furious....Sinaloa cartel gets military-grade weapons, cover-up lets them operate in the SW with immunity.
IRS targeting of Tea Party.....Lerner pleads 5th, Barry claims it didn't happen.
Tries to indict James Rosen, Fox News for sedition.
Gave Libya to ISIS
Named John Brennan to head CIA despite Brennan's previoius conversion to Islam
Ignored "Green" Revolution in Iran....decided 8 years later to allow the mullahs to get nukes
Cut off Egypt from foreign aid for throwing out Muslim Brotherhood.
Called ISIS a "JV team" while they overran Iraq.
Insulted Israel to the point they were put in jeopardy.
Spearheaded the cover-up of Hillary's outright treason against the people of the United States.
Rewarded campaign contributors with BILLIONS in solar startups....they took the money and ran.
Allowed Putin to take Crimea after he claimed he'd be "more flexible" after 2012 election.
Organized the surveillance of the Trump campaign through bogus FISA warrants.
Believe me I could go on for hours and yet he and Mike walk free today.
Listen numbnuts, I did more than my fair share of calling out Obama everytime he so much as smiled.

Precisely what is wrong with the nation….

Despising dimocrap scum is a major joy in my life.

I pray for the day when we can eliminate them all from the planet's surface.

You're just too stupid to realize what a scumbag you are. At least, most dimocraps in here know they're scum and really don't care. Funny that you think you're special.

Athletes and politicians erupt at Trump after he takes aim at LeBron James on Twitter

By all accounts Lebron is a very giving person and just opened a new school (that he paid for)for fucks sake.

I get that he made direct statements about Trump but Trump needs to remember that personal opinions of private citizens are a freedom afforded to them. There is no call for going after citizens personally from the Oval Office like this.
Does Trump have the right? Certainly. Just like that restaurant had the right to boot out Sarah.
Nothing is accomplished by alienating people (VOTERS) because of completely unnecessary personal attacks on social media.

Trump is actually doing pretty damn good among the black population. His approval rating among them has risen by double digits in recent months which makes shit like this all the more bewildering.

The man needs to realize his response to every single critique is both unnecessary and unwise.
It's the kind of shit that won him the GOP nomination. He could do this every day (well, he pretty much does), and he'd still have your vote.
He didn't get my vote last time but I might next time if the economy continues, moral indignation does not pay the bills

Last edited:

Despising dimocrap scum is a major joy in my life.

I pray for the day when we can eliminate them all from the planet's surface.

You're just too stupid to realize what a scumbag you are. At least, most dimocraps in here know they're scum and really don't care. Funny that you think you're special.

Thanks for making it even more plainly obvious that I'm right about you.

Cuckoo !!

Cruz
Perry
Rubio
Christie
Graham
Carson
Rand Paul
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Angela Merkel
Theresa May
The Pope
Comey
Mueller
Rosenstein
Sessions
Obama
Clinton
Pelosi
Schumer
The New York Times
The Washington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Jim Acosta
Lebron James
The NFL
Colin Kaeprinick
Steve Bannon
Mitt Romney
Princes Freebus
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Her sleaze bag lawyer

Which is why he kisses foreign dictator ass much like you kiss his, has his cheap suits made in China instead of supporting American workers, and has likely never given a dime to charity unless there was a photo op or some other self-serving motive.
Because your Liberal scum in Congress have voted every time in favor of off-shoring; your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the R pieces of shit.

He didn't get my vote last time but I might next time if the economy continues moral indignation does not pay the bills
How many people could he shoot in the middle of 5th Avenue and still keep your vote if his economy continues to grow at his sub-3% average?

Agree that Trump should be more in control of his mouth. I don't see his statements about Lebron being a big deal other than with the media that now puts far too much focus on worthless crap about politicians rather than covering real news effecting the people. He does real well behind a teleprompter, only wish he'd stick with it.

Because your Liberal scum in Congress have voted every time in favor of off-shoring; your Ds don’t give any more of a shit about Americans than the R pieces of shit.

Most Congressional Democrats voted against NAFTA. Most Congressional Republicans voted for it.
Business Visas; I don’t care about NAFTA.

I'd be willing to bet that over the past 20 years, there were more Republican votes for those visas than Democrat votes.

Trump hired foreign workers for his US properties using those visas. And they weren't professional visas either, like the H1-B. They were H2-Bs, which are more casual labor.

Forum List

Back