Prez speaking live now on ACA

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I did some channel surfing and found that all the news networks are carrying this live town hall by President Obama EXCEPT fox. Just like the last time and the time before that and the time before that ..............

Why, its almost as if Fox doesn't want their viewers to be informed about ObamaCare.

I did some channel surfing and found that all the news networks are carrying this live town hall by President Obama EXCEPT fox. Just like the last time and the time before that and the time before that ..............

Why, its almost as if Fox doesn't want their viewers to be informed about ObamaCare.

Do you think people just watch one news source?

got paint to watch dry, I don't listen to hateful liars while he keeps duping some of you...

some of you have lost all pride over this man
pathetic

Last edited:
Fox shows a portion of obama's speeches then directs people to their website which carries the entire thing.

obama is going to lie. I don't want to see him at all. Ever again. If I did want to see him and listen to his drivel, unlike democrats, I'm capable of switching to an obama centered channel.

Obama Tax. Written by lobbyist, former and current private sector Johnson and Johnson Liz Fowler.

I wonder how many lies he will tell today....

he sold out his cult followers to the very people they RAIL against, lobbyist, corporations, lawyers, etc etc...yet they sit here and HAIL THE MAN

that's even more pathetic

he sold out his cult followers to the very people they RAIL against, lobbyist, corporations, lawyers, etc etc...yet they sit here and HAIL THE MAN

ignorance is what it is. They beg the man who whips them for more, and despise the whip.

ignorance is what it is. They beg the man who whips them for more, and despise the whip.

They used to be strong and question their party back in the day...Now they are only strong when a Republican is President and not in a good way either...we watched their awful TEMPER tantrums for EIGHT YEARS and now turn into nothing but SHEEP with this Democrat President

Do you think people just watch one news source?

When some people say that only fox is fair and balanced or only fox tells the truth or that fox is not part of a liberal media conspiracy...uhm, yes :eusa_angel:

Youvare either pathetically naive or an accomplished, professional distorter of reality (neither reflects well on your reputation): President Obama has supporters, not cult followers; President Obama did not sell out to lawyers and lobbyists as they are the ones who pushed his campaigns...and President Obama is a former President of the Harvard Law Review

Reality check in aisle 3

Last edited:
rw's weigh in on the facts of ObamaCare:

cartoon-US-ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

rw's weigh in on the facts of ObamaCare:

cartoon-US-ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

yeah because we don't have our lips planted on Obama ass that make us having our head in the sand...and we aren't all OBAMBAM subjects such are you are

do you get paid or do it for FREE?

"Prez lying live now on Obamacare."

There, I fixed it for you.

You're welcome.

that is just sick, the Prez...that screams CULT in my book

and these people are damn scary they will allow this man do ANYTHING he wants though they were against all of it before him...

You're welcome.

Y'all say you didn't/wouldn't watch it but you know what he said. You ALWAYS say you don't and won't watch the president speak on any subject but you ALWAYS know exactly what he said.

This is very much like the dinner conversation with a 5 year old:

Eat your peas.
I don't like them.
You never had them before.
I don't like them.
At least try them.
I don't like them.
Put just one in our mouth.
W-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Really though - that's okay. All any of us can do is educate ourselves and do what we believe is best for us and our families. In the case of rw's, that includes chopping off their own nose but that's your choice. And, its fine with me.

You're welcome.

Y'all say you didn't/wouldn't watch it but you know what he said. You ALWAYS say you don't and won't watch the president speak on any subject but you ALWAYS know exactly what he said.

Eat your peas.
I don't like them.
I don't like them.
At least try them.
I don't like them.
W-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Really though - that's okay. All any of us can do is educate ourselves and do what we believe is best for us and our families. In the case of rw's, that includes chopping off their own nose but that's your choice. And, its fine with me.

I didn't watch it. The reason I know that he's lying about it is that his mouth is moving.

You're welcome.

Eat your peas.
I don't like them.
I don't like them.
At least try them.
I don't like them.
W-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Of course we know, we don't have to watch him, it's Obama... he lies to you like he breaths air...and you fall for it is what's scary as hell

Last edited:

You're welcome.

Eat your peas.
I don't like them.
I don't like them.
At least try them.
I don't like them.
W-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

I didn't watch it. The reason I know that he's lying about it is that his mouth is moving.

peas+yummy+yucky.jpg

You're welcome.

and these people are damn scary they will allow this man do ANYTHING he wants though they were against all of it before him...

And it is well known that your 'book' is The Despise Obama Cult Book. That cult outcults them all

Last edited:

You're welcome.

And it is well known that your 'book' is The Despise Obama Cult Book. That cult outcults them all

my dear, you failed in the joke department.. try again

Forum List

Back