Prices at The Restaurants

Less crying, more addressing the topic of lazy people bitching about restaurant prices.

Even if you walk around raging all day long it will not change the world one bit.
MAHqPqg.png

Not everyone is an inept nihilist like you.
4323012-John-Denver-Quote-What-one-man-can-do-is-dream-What-one-man-can-do.jpg

In this case it's wo-man, but the idea is still the same.

Maybe you should stop calling people “insufferable” - and then tell them to stop taking it so personally. Seems like you want to be able to call people names when they disagree with you, and then when they respond negatively, you say not to take it personally.

Maybe you should learn to address people more civilly.
You're not "people". You're just words on a screen. This is an anonymous message board. Grow a thicker skin or do something else that leaves you feeling less insulted.

You're not "people". You're just words on a screen. This is an anonymous message board. Grow a thicker skin or do something else that leaves you feeling less insulted.
You don’t get to tell me what to do or how to react. What narcissists you libs are! You want to be able to insult people, and when they punch back, you tell them to grow a thicker skin or go away.

YOU need to learn to debate like a civil person without resorting to nasty insults as soon as you begin to lose an argument.

You don’t get to tell me what to do or how to react. What narcissists you libs are! You want to be able to insult people, and when they punch back, you tell them to grow a thicker skin or go away.

YOU need to learn to debate like a civil person without resort to nasty insults as soon as you begin to lose an argument.
You think we were arguing?

If the restaurant gives me a discount for not using the card, I pay $15.00 and the restaurant their profit is 11 dollars.

Either way the profit if the same for the.

If the cost of the meal is $15.00, and that's the price on the menu, and that's what you paid, and the restaurant paid $4.00 for the food in that meal, any discount offered for paying cash is going to eat into the profit. If you pay the price on the menu, where does your discount come from?

If the cost of the meal is $15.00, and that's the price on the menu, and that's what you paid, and the restaurant paid $4.00 for the food in that meal, any discount offered for paying cash is going to eat into the profit. If you pay the price on the menu, where does your discount come from?

Right now the restaurant adds in the CC fee to the price of their food. You pay that price regardless of if you pay with cash or with CC. Thus some restaurants are attempting allowing the customer to choose if they wish to pay the fee or not.

Though I guess you are correct in that the restaurant will now make less profits off of those that do not use a CC since they were paying the fee already. But they feel it is good customer service to let the customer decide.

When we moved in Oct our moving company did this. They had a set price that had the CC fee included. They offered a discount if you paid with cash/check. The same thing with the shop where we bought our shutters. They had a set price that had the CC fee included. They offered a discount if you paid with cash/check.

Right now the restaurant adds in the CC fee to the price of their food. You pay that price regardless of if you pay with cash or with CC. Thus some restaurants are attempting allowing the customer to choose if they wish to pay the fee or not.

Your assuming that all restaurants do that.

You shouldn't assume that, because it's far from true...

Your assuming that all restaurants do that.

You shouldn't assume that, because it's far from true...

There are two choice...the restaurant passes the fee on to the customer or the restaurant eats the fee.

Now days it is becoming more common for them to give the customer the choice of paying the fee and you seem to think this is a bad thing.

But hey, you do you!

There are two choice...the restaurant passes the fee on to the customer or the restaurant eats the fee.

Now days it is becoming more common for them to give the customer the choice of paying the fee and you seem to think this is a bad thing.

But hey, you do you!

How the Hell did you come to such a stupid conclusion?

But hey, you do you!
it’s not the CC fee that’s driving the cost it’s Xiden 7 percent inflation.

It’s all good brother I’m thinking on which NFL teams to bet today . I have already provided my argument on the state of affairs in this thread… But what is your argument about The economy how do you think things are going? Are you happy with how things are going?

Take the bengals and over.

I used to pay around $10 for a soup and half-sandwich at Panera. Now it’s $16 or so.

I used to eat out much more frequently in general, as well. I’d say maybe twice a week for dinner, and three times a week for breakfast. I’ve cut all that in half.

Leftism destroys everything it touches. It’s the real trickle down.

As for the increase in prices at Restaurants let me say that Credit card companies’ fees are already being paid by customers because they are part of a merchant’s overhead expenses.
I also know that the restaurant industry has been devastated by our governments imposed regulations, and SHUT-DOWNS , and I for one have been VERY Sympathetic about that from day one.
However, over the last few weeks I have notices after getting my bill from some restaurants a Credit Card Fee for using my card.
Now I dine out several times weekly with my wife and have notices a Fee added on the bill for using a credit card, ranging from 2 percent to 4 percent. Being told about it in advance, or having it listed on the Menu is not the Issue, not at all.
As we all know very well the cost of eating out has skyrocketed with food and also the drink prices! And mostly all of the restaurants have raised their prices. I know that, and I’m not complaining about that. But now adding a Credit Card Fee on top is what I think TO MUCH.
I believe that without a doubt it will reduce the number of times people go out to a restaurant. That is a Given.
And as a customer who frequently dines in restaurants, I know will impact my going out for dinner as often as I have been..
First of all, I feel that if the restaurant is raising their prices then they should not be charging this ridiculous fee for the use of someone using their Card As a practical matter, since more than 80, and maybe 90 percent of bills at full-service restaurants are paid by credit cards, such fees should be built into the prices, as they most probably were already. .
I think the prices they are charging now is getting to be too much already, then you include the tip, the gas to get there, the Valet for parking, and now a credit card fee?. They are going to be pricing themselves out of existence.
All prices already went up. I’m VERY Sorry for all those that suffered last year. But my fixed income didn’t go up, and I’,m sure that most of their other customers haven't either
Lil higher than 2019
s_4f2eb1a7-b0f8-4ecf-8a9b-101138b37da5.jpg

It’s none of your business. The point is that many people who COULD afford to dine out a lot before Biden’s war on the middle class now cannot afford to.

People on food stamps eat out all the time, too. Why not criticize them? Only criticism for self-supporting people.
How would you know what people with SNAP benefits do?

No, you were suggesting he make sacrifices to accommodate Democrat failure.
Or maybe I was just asking why he is eating out several times a week. The story of that just might be more interesting than anything else he has to say. Also I like to find out how some self-centered whiner is causing their own misery.

Forum List

Back