Prince Harry engaged to Meghan Markle

Why? It's not like Harry is abdicating.

The attitudes, and all that went with it! Social change, and conventions. That sort of thing.
There hasn't been any change in the family. Harry has his own demons to slay. If Harry were the heir to the crown then he would be required to abdicate to marry this girl. No difference.

Harry has a lot of baggage over his mother's death. This marriage of rebellion isn't going to help. This is not a marriage to last.
Why would this be a "marriage of rebellion"? It just seems to be two people who have found each other. No one other than themselves can know what it is like when they are alone together: laugh? cry? have hot sex? Tickle each other? All of the above?
Remember how long it took for Harry's father to finally wed the love of his life after his sham marriage to Harry's mother, who just was selected because she was a virgin and royal.
If Harry and Meghan are in the same bed together and happy when the lights go out, this is all that matters.

Everything about it screams marriage of rebellion, she's a Mulatto that's all you need to know that its a rebellion. He should just do what the usual has always been, keep this one hidden as a mistress to get extra fucks from and marry someone more appropriate also it's never a good idea to marry outside your Class, Americans won't get that as you don't have an actual Class system yours is based on how much money some Meat Packing Heir from New York has been passed down or whatever which is not a Class system, you cannot buy your way into a Higher Class you are born into it and you also cannot change what Class you are.

This is a European thing so Americans don't get this stuff.
You do know that Winston Churchill was half American? One of England's most revered prime ministers. Seems mixing British and American blood can't be all bad.

Maybe one day one of Harry's and Meghan's kids will be prime minster. What a kick that would be! :)
Winston Churchill's mother was Jennie Jerome. Born in Brooklyn.

The attitudes, and all that went with it! Social change, and conventions. That sort of thing.
There hasn't been any change in the family. Harry has his own demons to slay. If Harry were the heir to the crown then he would be required to abdicate to marry this girl. No difference.

Harry has a lot of baggage over his mother's death. This marriage of rebellion isn't going to help. This is not a marriage to last.
Why would this be a "marriage of rebellion"? It just seems to be two people who have found each other. No one other than themselves can know what it is like when they are alone together: laugh? cry? have hot sex? Tickle each other? All of the above?
Remember how long it took for Harry's father to finally wed the love of his life after his sham marriage to Harry's mother, who just was selected because she was a virgin and royal.
If Harry and Meghan are in the same bed together and happy when the lights go out, this is all that matters.

Everything about it screams marriage of rebellion, she's a Mulatto that's all you need to know that its a rebellion. He should just do what the usual has always been, keep this one hidden as a mistress to get extra fucks from and marry someone more appropriate also it's never a good idea to marry outside your Class, Americans won't get that as you don't have an actual Class system yours is based on how much money some Meat Packing Heir from New York has been passed down or whatever which is not a Class system, you cannot buy your way into a Higher Class you are born into it and you also cannot change what Class you are.

You do know that Winston Churchill was half American? One of England's most revered prime ministers. Seems mixing British and American blood can't be all bad.

Maybe one day one of Harry's and Meghan's kids will be prime minster. What a kick that would be! :)
Winston Churchill's mother was Jennie Jerome. Born in Brooklyn.
Lady Randolph Churchill

200px-Lady_Jennie_Spencer-Churchill_%281854-1921%29_%28B%29.jpg

It's not like this came from out of the blue. At the time Diana died, she was having an affair with Pakistani, Dodi Al Fayed and rumored to be pregnant with this child. Al Fayed's father maintained that the monarchy had Diana and Dodi killed to prevent a non white child born into the royal family. This has got to be an impossible burden for a boy, devoted to his mother, to bear. Harry intends to force a non white baby down the collective Royal throat and make them choke on it.

How can this not be obvious?????

Exactly and there is something psychological about this from Harry, the other situation is that British Royal family has a modern history of all being divorced the marriages not lasting, so then will be the same Harry will stick it to the family who treated his mother with such contempt by giving them a Mulatto child as payback - which is the most outrageous thing he can do now, see my other comments you don't oil drill or coal burn it's just not social protocol - and then when that happens he'll divorce this Meghan woman, I say probably the whole thing is finished within two years.
Mulatto is a very offensive word; it is almost as bad as the N word.

I don't think there is anything 'psychological' about Harry loving a woman of mixed race. Modern, intelligent people see all races and all peoples as equal. He is just an adult being who sees the world in modern terms.

In previous times, many people have been aattracted to people of other races, but because of social attitudes did not marry. The reason most African Americans are lighter skinned than Sub-Saharan Africans is because the black women slaves were so often raped by the white slave owner.

My point is that it isn't rebellion on Harry's part: his attraction is quite normal and his love is based on character and personality--this was quite clear from the engagement interview they did.

her divorced status is a BIGGIE in the Anglican church----lets see how this pans out
Why would anyone want it?

I mean Tipsycatlover in her responses in this thread illustrates she gets it why Harry is marrying the Mulatto, it's a rebellion against his family who apart from William he has always been problematic to that family from the boozing and drugs to public embarrassments like being drunk and naked with hooker type women in Las Vegas and getting filmed doing that and it being across the newspapers to as Tipsy said wearing that uniform to a party. So the natural next rebellion is marrying a half Black woman which behind closed doors anyone will know Queen Elizabeth is not going to be happy about.

It's not like this came from out of the blue. At the time Diana died, she was having an affair with Pakistani, Dodi Al Fayed and rumored to be pregnant with this child. Al Fayed's father maintained that the monarchy had Diana and Dodi killed to prevent a non white child born into the royal family. This has got to be an impossible burden for a boy, devoted to his mother, to bear. Harry intends to force a non white baby down the collective Royal throat and make them choke on it.

Exactly and there is something psychological about this from Harry, the other situation is that British Royal family has a modern history of all being divorced the marriages not lasting, so then will be the same Harry will stick it to the family who treated his mother with such contempt by giving them a Mulatto child as payback - which is the most outrageous thing he can do now, see my other comments you don't oil drill or coal burn it's just not social protocol - and then when that happens he'll divorce this Meghan woman, I say probably the whole thing is finished within two years.
Just what are you trying to achieve? Harry, son of Charles, whose mother holds the title of Queen of England, and the late Diana, Lady Spencer, Princess of Wales, loves the daughter of the Markles, now divorced, and she loves him back. Why is this such a problem?

Yeah; I don't see a problem except in pressure in being a Royal. I wish them both every happiness and would love to see the Prince have a term as our Governor General. I don't think that'll happen though.

Greg
I am an American, so I don't understand your reference to a "Governor General." I don't know what this means. Is this something in Australia?

I don't think there is anything 'psychological' about Harry loving a woman of mixed race. Modern, intelligent people see all races and all peoples as equal. He is just an adult being who sees the world in modern terms.

In previous times, many people have been aattracted to people of other races, but because of social attitudes did not marry. The reason most African Americans are lighter skinned than Sub-Saharan Africans is because the black women slaves were so often raped by the white slave owner.

My point is that it isn't rebellion on Harry's part: his attraction is quite normal and his love is based on character and personality--this was quite clear from the engagement interview they did.

her divorced status is a BIGGIE in the Anglican church----lets see how this pans out
I mean Tipsycatlover in her responses in this thread illustrates she gets it why Harry is marrying the Mulatto, it's a rebellion against his family who apart from William he has always been problematic to that family from the boozing and drugs to public embarrassments like being drunk and naked with hooker type women in Las Vegas and getting filmed doing that and it being across the newspapers to as Tipsy said wearing that uniform to a party. So the natural next rebellion is marrying a half Black woman which behind closed doors anyone will know Queen Elizabeth is not going to be happy about.

Just what are you trying to achieve? Harry, son of Charles, whose mother holds the title of Queen of England, and the late Diana, Lady Spencer, Princess of Wales, loves the daughter of the Markles, now divorced, and she loves him back. Why is this such a problem?

Yeah; I don't see a problem except in pressure in being a Royal. I wish them both every happiness and would love to see the Prince have a term as our Governor General. I don't think that'll happen though.

Greg
I am an American, so I don't understand your reference to a "Governor General." I don't know what this means. Is this something in Australia?

You still have governors, don't you? A remnant from past times.

Sheriffs even.

Greg

Sheriffs even.
Still don't know what a "governor general" is? What country is this in?

Greg

Sheriffs even.

If you can wade through all this :

Governor-general - Wikipedia

Greg

Sheriffs even.

If you can wade through all this :

Governor-general - WikipThaedia
Thank you. This does not occur in the U.S. of A. We have governors of states who then are replaced by other governors.
But how does any of this involve two people who love each other and wish to be married? I hope to see the day that Harry and Meghan stand in front of the altar and make their promises to each other in front of the Supreme Being and those assembled. We human beings have to start being POSITIVE.

Why can't we all just wish this couple every happiness together? There is nothing political here. Just two people who found each other. They will be together in the early hours of the night in the same bed. Hugging, kissing, and hopefully having some right, good you-know-what. In this era of hate, call we not just celebrate love?

They've been in the same bed for quite sometime. I don't think that will be an appreciable change.
So? You can't support heterosexual love? Your "victim" garbage doesn't matter. If people are subjected to bad behavior by others, yes, they are "victims." The people with the philosophy of blaming people who are subjected to bad behavior by others, instead of blaming those who perpetrated this aggressive behavior, are accountable and must be held to it.
If Markle wants to hold others eternally accountable because she was subjected to bad behavior, she can certainly do that. She just won't be very happy in a family who lives in service to white Brits. If she wants to live as an American black victim she is buying a life of misery. Or at least as long as it lasts. Harry has plenty to pay her off.

Why can't we all just wish this couple every happiness together? There is nothing political here. Just two people who found each other. They will be together in the early hours of the night in the same bed. Hugging, kissing, and hopefully having some right, good you-know-what. In this era of hate, call we not just celebrate love?

They've been in the same bed for quite sometime. I don't think that will be an appreciable change.
So? You can't support heterosexual love? Your "victim" garbage doesn't matter. If people are subjected to bad behavior by others, yes, they are "victims." The people with the philosophy of blaming people who are subjected to bad behavior by others, instead of blaming those who perpetrated this aggressive behavior, are accountable and must be held to it.
If Markle wants to hold others eternally accountable because she was subjected to bad behavior, she can certainly do that. She just won't be very happy in a family who lives in service to white Brits. If she wants to live as an American black victim she is buying a life of misery. Or at least as long as it lasts. Harry has plenty to pay her off.
What kind of crap is this??? they are starting a new life together with love for each other and all you have to say is total shit. Examine your own conscience. I think that you are blinded by racism and are anti-African for some reason known only to yourself. Think. Pray. Become a better human being.

What kind of crap is this??? they are starting a new life together with love for each other and all you have to say is total shit. Examine your own conscience. I think that you are blinded by racism and are anti-African for some reason known only to yourself. Think. Pray. Become a better human being.

Is anyone taking bets on when the new Dutchess will claim to be oppressed by the butler and upstairs maid?

Translation...keep your mouth shut while liberals gush about the sweet comeuppance of a venerable institution because she’s part black...and common...and divorced....and from a broken family...and Catholic...
Gaslighting thy name is lysistrata.
What "comeuppance" of any institution? You frame it as though there is something wrong with being of African descent. "Common"? Yes, aren't we all in the U.S., where we don't have ranks. "Divorced"? well, the orange whore in the Oval Office has that one down, now doesn't he? And Sanford, and Gingrich, etc. "Broken family"? Who chooses their parents and has power over what they do? "Catholic"? Why not? It's as good a religion as fundie protestant, Methodist, Lutheranism, Episcopalian, Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Judaism, and all the others with faithful adherents.
I don't know why you have such a dim view of this woman. I don't see that she has done anything wrong. I'm glad that Harry has a much better opinion of her and, yeah, there's that ring he just gave her!
The negativity expressed in your post is emblematic of the cancer of hate that is destroying the U.S.A. from the inside. Why can't you just wish this couple a long and loving life together?

It would be hard to honestly do that because I dont care if they have a long life, a short life, a happy or a sad life.
Now back to the post I wrote which you ignored.
Liberals the world over are gloating because she is part black...a child of a broken and dysfunctional home...a catholic...divorced...common.. No you didnt think Trumps divorce was worth gloating over. That would involve admitting the damage divorce does. But you did feel a little thrill up your leg to hear that a divorcee would enter royal circles. Its an attack on a system a thousand years old. You were happy to hear a white woman with African blood would be married by a prince. And then you pretended it was something we are not supposed to notice. Much cowardice you display.
And you come along and say "ignore her background and just be happy".
I dont think so. I think I'll respond to the political hay being made of her status.

You liberals are all the same. Scummy. For instance liberals make a movie and replace all the male actors with female actors and post Twitter threads that say "finally a victory for women with this all woman cast". Notice and respond to the power play and the response is "hey you shouldn't notice they are women just actors shut up about them being women".

It simply will not work for you anymore. Find another playbook.

Translation...keep your mouth shut while liberals gush about the sweet comeuppance of a venerable institution because she’s part black...and common...and divorced....and from a broken family...and Catholic...
Gaslighting thy name is lysistrata.
What "comeuppance" of any institution? You frame it as though there is something wrong with being of African descent. "Common"? Yes, aren't we all in the U.S., where we don't have ranks. "Divorced"? well, the orange whore in the Oval Office has that one down, now doesn't he? And Sanford, and Gingrich, etc. "Broken family"? Who chooses their parents and has power over what they do? "Catholic"? Why not? It's as good a religion as fundie protestant, Methodist, Lutheranism, Episcopalian, Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Judaism, and all the others with faithful adherents.
I don't know why you have such a dim view of this woman. I don't see that she has done anything wrong. I'm glad that Harry has a much better opinion of her and, yeah, there's that ring he just gave her!
The negativity expressed in your post is emblematic of the cancer of hate that is destroying the U.S.A. from the inside. Why can't you just wish this couple a long and loving life together?

It would be hard to honestly do that because I dont care if they have a long life, a short life, a happy or a sad life.
Now back to the post I wrote which you ignored.
Liberals the world over are gloating because she is part black...a child of a broken and dysfunctional home...a catholic...divorced...common.. No you didnt think Trumps divorce was worth gloating over. That would involve admitting the damage divorce does. But you did feel a little thrill up your leg to hear that a divorcee would enter royal circles. Its an attack on a system a thousand years old. You were happy to hear a white woman with African blood would be married by a prince. And then you pretended it was something we are not supposed to notice. Much cowardice you display.
And you come along and say "ignore her background and just be happy".
I dont think so. I think I'll respond to the political hay being made of her status.

You liberals are all the same. Scummy. For instance liberals make a movie and replace all the male actors with female actors and post Twitter threads that say "finally a victory for women with this all woman cast". Notice and respond to the power play and the response is "hey you shouldn't notice they are women just actors shut up about them being women".

It simply will not work for you anymore. Find another playbook.
You are really a sick, sick individual. Why are you saying anything about her background. Her religion. Her parents being divorced. Nobody "gloats" except in that brain of yours. You make things up in your head. Just what are you trying to start? For what reason? A "thrill up your leg"? Seriously, get some help.

I think Right Wing Racists should do DNA testing. They might be surprised.

The royals have become more Liberal, thank God.
How times have changed.

American, divorced, and bi-racial.
Big change compared to 1936.
Why? It's not like Harry is abdicating.

I get it. Don’t be sure Lots of Americans don’t. Third worlders in our midst are a problem all western nations share. Not just us.

Last edited:
You are really a sick, sick individual. Why are you saying anything about her background. Her religion. Her parents being divorced. Nobody "gloats" except in that brain of yours. You make things up in your head. Just what are you trying to start? For what reason? A "thrill up your leg"? Seriously, get some help.

You just can’t get it through your thick skull that the days of gaslighting are over for Marxists.

The royals have become more Liberal, thank God.

American, divorced, and bi-racial.

I’ll respond in kind to those creaming over the ghettoization of the Monarchy.

You and mindless should stick to talking about hats.

Last edited:
Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco.

"Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco."

Will Grace Kelly was perfect and exquisite and sophisticated, this Meghan woman is half Jungle Bunny her mother is negro.

Harry the Oil Driller, the Mother on the left.

spl1414448-032-1492796220.jpg

Doesn't seem to bother the royal family, why does it bother you?

are you a racist?

I think it does bother them they just cannot publicly say it does or they'll be called racist.

I am consistent Will that it is disrespecting your Ancestors to burn the coal or oil drill, they spent Centuries perfecting your DNA and to throw that away is disrespectful.

Who cares anyhow Harry isn't heir to that throne, at least William married Kate and has bred now three children. Britains fucked anyway half of their capital city are African and Kebab and they have a Paki Mayor, Winston Churchill must be turning in his grave he was not exactly fond of Africans or Kebabs.
I am consistent Will that it is disrespecting your Ancestors to burn the coal or oil drill, they spent Centuries perfecting your DNA and to throw that away is disrespectful.
are you that sure of your ancestry?

I have whites, blacks, tans, and some with a tinge of yellow in my current family.

English, Irish, Scots, German, Filipino, Cajun, etc.

If you seriously believe your line has been lily white since Adam and Eve walked out of the Garden...

you have serious problems with reality.

You don’t have to be “Lilly White since eve” to be white. Pure blood is a liberal obsession....don’t project it.

The yes indeed in the rush to Harry's money and the Royal Halls, this woman has given up her country, her religion and her career.

That's where problems starr.

Forum List

Back