Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

This thread shows you who the real party of divisiveness is. Apparently if you're for a woman's right to choose, according to the GOP; you're for murdering babies.

And we wonder why it's so difficult to find middle ground...

For real.

Its a shame the abortion issue is controlled by the overly emotional. There will never be any progress as long as they continue to sabotage things.

That's because humans become emotional over the killing of infants.

They are also emotional about marriage.

And these are the things that progressives want to destroy. The dialogue will be emotional.

More to the point, where are liberals getting the idea that there are hordes of kids out there in the American hinterlands who don't know about condoms?

They aren't using them. If the cost isn't prohibiting them, what is?

They're kids. They're dumb, and they shouldn't be having sex.

And they wouldn't be, at least not at the rate they are, if it weren't for progressive perverts encouraging them.

And we wonder why it's so difficult to find middle ground...

For real.

Its a shame the abortion issue is controlled by the overly emotional. There will never be any progress as long as they continue to sabotage things.

That's because humans become emotional over the killing of infants.

They are also emotional about marriage.

And these are the things that progressives want to destroy. The dialogue will be emotional.

All your emotions and hateful speech accomplish is a stalemate. What are you getting out of a stalemate? Is it more important to you to vent than to actually try to find a middle ground which would work toward reducing abortions?

It sure looks that way.

Everybody gets it. You think abortion is murder. Good for you. Now what?

More to the point, where are liberals getting the idea that there are hordes of kids out there in the American hinterlands who don't know about condoms?

They aren't using them. If the cost isn't prohibiting them, what is?

They're kids. They're dumb, and they shouldn't be having sex.

And they wouldn't be, at least not at the rate they are, if it weren't for progressive perverts encouraging them.

You seem to think abortions are all being done by kids. Where did you get this idea?

Ah, more re-defining.

Truth = hate
Facts = hate speech.

Truth and facts are very thin on the ground in your posts.

Emotions are rampant.

I will stipulate one "fact": abortion is murder.

As I said, we get it.

So what next? Do you want to find a way to actually reduce them, or just want to be the annoying woman in the corner screaming her head off about murder?

Crazy outbursts like your claim about the invention of birth control being the cause of the rise of illegimate births is completely unsupported by any evidence. These things are just your wild opinion and contribute nothing to the conversation.

They are certainly not truth or facts.

As I have pointed out to the conspiracy nuts innumerable times, any asshole can shit a claim out of their mouth. What makes them so annoying is that it takes two brain cells to spout that crap, but far more effort to demonstrate why they are completely wrong or insane. And as soon as you do, they just spout out another one.

Dealing with crazy people is like Whack-A-Mole.

And in this topic, you are being a real mole.

Last edited:
Kids don't use contraceptives properly. THEY'RE KIDS. And unless you are going to act as their fuck coaches to make SURE they do, they never will.

I know that's where this is headed, but c'mon. Stop teaching kids there's a way to safely have sex when they're kids.

Stop sexualizing children, and they'll stop fucking everything that walks.

What is so difficult about putting a condom on.... If you have them you know how to use them.

A kid would have to be retarded or completely shielded from society to not know how to use a condom. Also the likelyhood of a retarded person or a person shielded from society having sex is slim to none in there teens.

I can only assume it's that extreme liberal ignorance that makes them believe that condoms are complicated, complex pieces of equipment. If they can't figure it out, one has to wonder how they manage to put on their own socks.

I can only assume it's that extreme liberal ignorance that makes them believe that condoms are complicated, complex pieces of equipment. If they can't figure it out, one has to wonder how they manage to put on their own socks.

Perhaps it is your own extreme ignorance causing you to have a reading comprehension problem, so I will restate the problem we have been discussing.

More than 46 percent of abortions are the result of NOT USING A CONTRACEPTIVE OF ANY KIND.

Not the misuse of contraceptive. Improper use of a contraceptive is an entirely different problem.

To protect our families not so much. Now our way of life...our oil fueled economy that is...yeah I can by that one.

Our "oil fueled economy" has eliminated starvation in our country. Without oil, hundreds of millions of people will die worldwide.

Nope that has more to do with the temperate climate we've had in the last 150 years.

•925 million people do not have enough to eat — more than the populations of USA, Canada and the European Union combined.

Regardless of the benefits (or not) of our oil fueled economy, our military presence in the ME is a direct result of the need to control the flow.

Yeah, we'd be producing HUGE amounts of food with horse-drawn plows and wagons for transportation. We don't need no steenking vehicles; just good weather. :cuckoo:

Ah, more re-defining.

Truth = hate
Facts = hate speech.

Emotions are rampant.

As I said, we get it.

So what next? Do you want to find a way to actually reduce them, or just want to be the annoying woman in the corner screaming her head off about murder?

Crazy outbursts like your claim about the invention of birth control being the cause of the rise of illegimate births is completely unsupported by any evidence. These things are just your wild opinion and contribute nothing to the conversation.

As I have pointed out to the conspiracy nuts innumerable times, any asshole can shit a claim out of their mouth. What makes them so annoying is that it takes two brain cells to spout that crap, but far more effort to demonstrate why they are completely wrong or insane. And as soon as you do, they just spout out another one.

This is the way progressives work, folks...truth is called "hate speech" and facts are called lies.

Ah, more re-defining.

Truth = hate
Facts = hate speech.

Emotions are rampant.

As I said, we get it.

\

This is the way progressives work, folks...truth is called "hate speech" and facts are called lies.

And you bitches just sling mud and vitriol until people grow weary, then declare yourselves the winners.

Far too tranparent.

Fifty-four percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method (usually the condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant. Among those women, 76% of pill users and 49% of condom users report having used their method inconsistently, while 13% of pill users and 14% of condom users report correct use.[8]

• Forty-six percent of women who have abortions had not used a contraceptive method during the month they became pregnant. Of these women, 33% had perceived themselves to be at low risk for pregnancy, 32% had had concerns about contraceptive methods, 26% had had unexpected sex and 1% had been forced to have sex.[8]

• Eight percent of women who have abortions have never used a method of birth control; nonuse is greatest among those who are young, poor, black, Hispanic or less educated.[8]

• About half of unintended pregnancies occur among the 11% of women who are at risk for unintended pregnancy but are not using contraceptives. Most of these women have practiced contraception in the past.[9,10]

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

Emotions are rampant.

As I said, we get it.

\

And you bitches just sling mud and vitriol until people grow weary, then declare yourselves the winners.

Far too tranparent.

I've provided charts, studies, links, quotes, and lots and lots of information, including information from Johnston, the CDC and Guttmacher's...all pro-choice, pro-eugenics sources, and generally the only sources you will trust for anything.

What have you provided besides BS propaganda?

• Forty-six percent of women who have abortions had not used a contraceptive method during the month they became pregnant. Of these women, 33% had perceived themselves to be at low risk for pregnancy, 32% had had concerns about contraceptive methods, 26% had had unexpected sex and 1% had been forced to have sex.[8]

So nearly half of abortions are because there was no use of contraception whatsoever.

And one third of those didn't use contraception because they thought they were at low risk for pregnancy. Catholics using the rhythm method, maybe?

Another third had concerns about contraceptive methods.

Both of these can be addressed by education. This is not a problem with access to birth control. This is clearly an education problem.

It takes a real dipshit not to see that.

And it takes a real dipshit to blow it all off and just scream at people instead of realizing they have been overlooking something that could actually lower the number of abortions.

It does not get more stupid than that. Something that can actually work toward reducing the murders they get so hysterical about, but it is more important to them to call people names and make shit up.

Emotional basket cases are such a bitch sometimes.

Last edited:
The education is already in place. Stop pretending it's not. And what has happened?

An increase in teen pregnancies, in STDs (and new stds, as well), and abortion rates.

It only counts as a "proven reserve" after a company has been allowed to explore and find oil. The government is granting very, very few permits for exploration on public land.

We can't control the weather but we are pretty good at adapting to it. We survived the Great Dust-bowl of the 1930's.

Yep we survived the great dust bowl due to federal regulations and money.

Damn right. If it were not for the feds it would be a desert now.
Without the feds the farmers ruined the ecological environment of prarie grass.

Ohmigod, is THAT what they're teaching in public schools now? That too much farming causes droughts and the federal government has the power to end them?

Holy God, no wonder there are enough stupid people in this country to have elected Obama.

Fifty-four percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method (usually the condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant. Among those women, 76% of pill users and 49% of condom users report having used their method inconsistently, while 13% of pill users and 14% of condom users report correct use

Inconsistent use of the pill and condoms.

Again, an obvious education problem.

So many murders could be prevented.

By hey! Let's just scream at each other instead! It is far more important to show how righteous we are than to solve the problem.

Forum List

Back