Pro-gun, pro-Trump, Mississippi woman crowned Miss USA 2020

It's not my eyebrows that are rising...

1605018696648.png

Why do some feel an incredible need to make everything political?

I took it from Fox News, it was their headline. I'm simply referring the opinions expressed by Trumps detractors in twitter. Including AOC and Jake Tapper.

My statement fits many. Yes politicians and the media are as bad as anyone here.

It's become a big deal for many, which is a good outcome. The difference is that nobody is trying to destroy the life of a Dem simply because they support someone. Even Bernie Bros or others.

It's fully the domain of the left and alt-left to destroy careers and lives of Trump supporters. These people are dangerous, in the ilk of nations that the West once fought. Fascist instincts exist in some.

I debate many on here who I might disagree with, I don't believe they should be silenced or harmed.

I took it from Fox News, it was their headline. I'm simply referring the opinions expressed by Trumps detractors in twitter. Including AOC and Jake Tapper.

My statement fits many. Yes politicians and the media are as bad as anyone here.

It's become a big deal for many, which is a good outcome. The difference is that nobody is trying to destroy the life of a Dem simply because they support someone. Even Bernie Bros or others.

It's fully the domain of the left and alt-left to destroy careers and lives of Trump supporters. These people are dangerous, in the ilk of nations that the West once fought. Fascist instincts exist in some.

I debate many on here who I might disagree with, I don't believe they should be silenced or harmed.

I've seen no one try and destroy her. The paranoia runs deep.

I made the off handed comment, though, not without sense of brooding fear, even expectation, that someone might try to deny her pursuits due to her support for him.

Don't try and tell me the calls for the heads of others hasn't happened. Look how bold and open they are about it, from AOC talking about a list of those "complicit" to Jake Tapper:

CNN’s liberal anchor Jake Tapper was widely condemned on Monday for suggesting that Trump supporters need to worry about “how any future employers might see your character defined during adversity"

I made the off handed comment, though, not without sense of broding fear, even expectation, that someone might try to deny her pursuits due to her support for him.

Don't try and tell me the calls for the heads of others hasn't happened. Look how bold and open they are about it, from AOC talking about a list of those "complicit" to Jake Tapper:

CNN’s liberal anchor Jake Tapper was widely condemned on Monday for suggesting that Trump supporters need to worry about “how any future employers might see your character defined during adversity"

Politics. They all deserve each other. Everything doesn't have to be about politics.

No one made anything political here except you, Joe Biden and the democrats who have told everyone for years that if you vote for Trump, YOU AIN'T BLACK. And if you don't agree with Obumma's policies, you must be a racist. What now, if we disagree with Biden, are we anti-geriatric?

No one made anything political here except you, Joe Biden and the democrats who have told everyone for years that if you vote for Trump, YOU AIN'T BLACK. And if you don't agree with Obumma's policies, you must be a racist. What now, if we disagree with Biden, are we anti-geriatric?

I don't agree with Biden so your post means little as a defense.

Forum List

Back