Problem With the Black Community

Unkotare wants to stay clueless to the way the GOP uses racism to win over white racists. But then I bet he believes liberals use racism to win over blacks. Is that true unkotare?

The GOP does not use racism to win over white racist.

There are not enough white racist to matter.
The gop doesn't need to win over white racists. What the GOP is working on is making ignorant white people who aren't already racist with racist propoganda.

Shit almost works on me. Actually it does. I want very low immigration.

There is nothing racist about supporting very low immigration.

ANyone who wants a larger and wealthier middle class would support that.
I'm for that.

Unkotare wants to stay clueless to the way the GOP uses racism to win over white racists. But then I bet he believes liberals use racism to win over blacks. Is that true unkotare?

The racism you use might be enough to rally whites into the white house. Not to mention all the money your masters are throwing at races they need to win.

You got to hope that voter turnout is low and it isn't going to be.

Oh, and lucky for Rubio racism exists in the latino community or he wouldn't have won Puerto Rico.

What racism is the GOP using? Give me your best example.

And I think that Trump and the record turnouts he is causing will work for us, a lot.
Are you kidding? They are using sexism (Fiorina Bachmann & Palin), racism (Ben Carson & Herman Cain) and Trump's attacking arabs and mexicans.

The racism you use might be enough to rally whites into the white house. Not to mention all the money your masters are throwing at races they need to win.

Oh, and lucky for Rubio racism exists in the latino community or he wouldn't have won Puerto Rico.

And I think that Trump and the record turnouts he is causing will work for us, a lot.
Are you kidding? They are using sexism (Fiorina Bachmann & Palin), racism (Ben Carson & Herman Cain) and Trump's attacking arabs and mexicans.

The GOP did not use Ben Carson and Herman Cain.

Both of them were outsiders who the GOP establishment worked against.

The Rank and File who liked their message is where they got their support.

Regardless of skin color.

That is not racism. That is the exact opposite of racism.

It was the lib media that derailed Cain.

I want to cut off all mass immigration and actually reduce our population over time. But that's not realistic. Even if we cut off all immigration the government and corporations would give people tax incentives to have more kids because they always want/need more more more.

Anyways, you guys still have 3 hours to convince me. I haven't voted yet (Michigan primaries today) and it's between Trump, Hillary or Bernie. I'm leaning towards Hillary. I'll be happy with any of the three rather than Cruz or Rubio or Kasich.

I want to cut off all mass immigration and actually reduce our population over time. But that's not realistic. Even if we cut off all immigration the government and corporations would give people tax incentives to have more kids because they always want/need more more more.

Anyways, you guys still have 3 hours to convince me. I haven't voted yet (Michigan primaries today) and it's between Trump, Hillary or Bernie. I'm leaning towards Hillary. I'll be happy with any of the three rather than Cruz or Rubio or Kasich.

There is nothing unrealistic about declining population.

Japan's population is crashing, despite all they can do about it.

SO it Russia's.

YOu cut out Immigration, and assimilate the minorities already here to our low birth rate culture, it could happen here.

You guys dont seem to get it. People that are continually discriminated against breed more often. The only way you are going to stop it is by not being racists and stop putting obstacles in the way of Black people.

You guys dont seem to get it. People that are continually discriminated against breed more often. The only way you are going to stop it is by not being racists and stop putting obstacles in the way of Black people.
The only obstacle in your way in America are babies you can't afford. ANYONE can make it in America IF they don't get knocked up before they have made it. After you've made it have as many kids as you want.

You're blaming racism for poor people breeding more? Are they punishing us when they breed or themselves? Because all they do is provide corporate America with another minimum wage worker. Or welfare mouth to feed. That's why rich/corporate/white America is torn on immigration and poverty. They like it because it keeps wages down but they don't like providing foodstamps.

Don't post empty, meaningless, hyper-partisan bullshit and then whine about engaging in meaningful discussion. If you just want to repeat lefty bumper stickers, you can do it by yourself.

Just telling me "YOU ARE WRONG" doesn't win any arguments ...

That's all you've done with your mindless partisanship .
You're banned from discussing it since you are unable or unwilling. Piss off flea.

The only obstacle in your way in America are babies you can't afford. ANYONE can make it in America IF they don't get knocked up before they have made it. After you've made it have as many kids as you want.

You're blaming racism for poor people breeding more? Are they punishing us when they breed or themselves? Because all they do is provide corporate America with another minimum wage worker. Or welfare mouth to feed. That's why rich/corporate/white America is torn on immigration and poverty. They like it because it keeps wages down but they don't like providing foodstamps.
I disagree. If it was as simple as that more Black people would be making it and Blacks wouldnt be experiencing discrimination from their names to how they wear their hair etc.

I'm blaming racism for putting people in the survival mode. They dont have children to punish anyone. Thats a silly thought. They have lots of children in the hopes that some survive to carry on their genes.

Don't post empty, meaningless, hyper-partisan bullshit and then whine about engaging in meaningful discussion. If you just want to repeat lefty bumper stickers, you can do it by yourself.

You're banned from discussing it ...

So you can continue your sophisticated dissertation on how those meany Republicans are stinky booger-heads because...because...because you say so!

Yeah, you and dotcum need to rent a studio apartment together and wallow in empty partisan bullshit as a couple.

So you can continue your sophisticated dissertation on how those meany Republicans are stinky booger-heads because...because...because you say so!

Yeah, you and dotcum need to rent a studio apartment together and wallow in empty partisan bullshit as a couple.
Hey, don't look at me. Black people say your party is racist towards them. I'm white. I would be typically more prone to swalling that lie but black people live it every day.

You guys went from being overtly racist to covertly racist. Congrats on being more subtle about it.

Let me guess, you have no children?

Hey, don't look at me. Black people say your party is racist towards them. I'm white. I would be typically more prone to swalling that lie but black people live it every day.

You guys went from being overtly racist to covertly racist. Congrats on being more subtle about it.

It's the democrat party that has always been racist.

The black community needs to discover condoms, and stay in school.

IUD's are much much much more effective than pills and condoms.

But yes, they need to wear condoms too. HIV and AIDS in African-Americans

In many ways, African-Americans are bearing the brunt of the HIV crisis in the United States. African-Americans receive more AIDS diagnoses and experience more HIV-related deaths than any other racial or ethnic group in the United States.

But like Unkotare says, who am I to even talk about it? If I'm not black I should just shut my mouth and mind my own business. Ok.

Let me guess, you have no children?

I think trump and the Republicans have found an issue even us liberals have a hard time defending.

Just a minute ago I was telling someone its not fair that poor Detroit schools are so much worse than the cities surrounding Detroit but then I think, who told those poor detroiters to have kids they can't afford?

We all know not to get pregnant before we can afford to have kids. If black people don't know this who's fault is that?

I think trump and the Republicans have found an issue even us liberals have a hard time defending.

Just a minute ago I was telling someone its not fair that poor Detroit schools are so much worse than the cities surrounding Detroit but then I think, who told those poor detroiters to have kids they can't afford?

We all know not to get pregnant before we can afford to have kids. If black people don't know this who's fault is that?

retarded black people don't know

Every race has a normal population and a retarded population

retarded black people don't know

Every race has a normal population and a retarded population
And fuck them right? Not just poor black people but anyone who's broke and has a kid. That's on you

Forum List

Back