Problem With the Black Community

The black community needs to discover condoms, and stay in school.
I think trump and the Republicans have found an issue even us liberals have a hard time defending.

Just a minute ago I was telling someone its not fair that poor Detroit schools are so much worse than the cities surrounding Detroit but then I think, who told those poor detroiters to have kids they can't afford?

We all know not to get pregnant before we can afford to have kids. If black people don't know this who's fault is that?

retarded black people don't know

Every race has a normal population and a retarded population
And fuck them right? Not just poor black people but anyone who's broke and has a kid. That's on you

Yes, I am allergic to poor and retarded blacks

I think trump and the Republicans have found an issue even us liberals have a hard time defending.

Just a minute ago I was telling someone its not fair that poor Detroit schools are so much worse than the cities surrounding Detroit but then I think, who told those poor detroiters to have kids they can't afford?

We all know not to get pregnant before we can afford to have kids. If black people don't know this who's fault is that?

And fuck them right? Not just poor black people but anyone who's broke and has a kid. That's on you

And whites

Which part do you belong to?

So you don't go visit your family very often.

dems told them that would always help, always take care of them.

never actually did, but that's what they convinced them they would do

Dems aren't responsible for the black community sucking. Blacks are.

Same way Republicans aren't going to help. In fact blacks suck despite our help.

We suspect things would get worse with your help. Because your idea of help is to not help at all

Same way Republicans aren't going to help. In fact blacks suck despite our help.

We suspect things would get worse with your help. Because your idea of help is to not help at all

the 2 things consistent is crappy black areas; blacks and dems.

your help keeps them poor while our help would force them into learning how to help themselves so they don't need our help.

unless something bad happens, then anyone could need help

your help keeps them poor while our help would force them into learning how to help themselves so they don't need our help.

Tough love? I suspect like always the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Us liberals gave welfare for life, no accountability. Thats not right. Republicans didn't give blacks any help. Only whites could get welfare. Thats not right either.

So I like welfare but only for so long. 5 years seems fair.

And I'm open to making a welfare recipient who gets 1 year of welfare having to wait till 66 before they can start drawing SS. If they get 5 years then 70.

Democrats are definitely the problem with the black community..and what's been the answer for the past 45 years?

They continue to vote for democrats.

Insane

Democrats are definitely the problem with the black community..and what's been the answer for the past 45 years?

They continue to vote for democrats.

Insane
Then win them over. Show them more than just Herman Cain and Ben Carson can get out of the hood.

Tough love? I suspect like always the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Us liberals gave welfare for life, no accountability. Thats not right. Republicans didn't give blacks any help. Only whites could get welfare. Thats not right either.

So I like welfare but only for so long. 5 years seems fair.

And I'm open to making a welfare recipient who gets 1 year of welfare having to wait till 66 before they can start drawing SS. If they get 5 years then 70.

some-people-are-q8nwmv.jpg

Blacks an' whatz left of the black family spins its' wheels in place thanks to the tried and true Democrap plantation. They only have themselves to blame........... vote Hillary 2016!!! :lol:
Without the liberal party you guys would still be stringing up blacks and arguing States rights. Segregation is your dream.

Now, I also agree that blacks have a real problem. It isn't who they vote for. They actually vote for the right party they just need to

A. Vote more. They faught for the right now don't exercise it.

B. Blacks need to start taking the Republicans advice. Yes the Republicans are wrong about why crime is high. They don't understand its poverty that's the cause. But even still, being that they are in poverty, if they want out they can't wait for whitey. They got to do it themselves. And they are doing a horrible job.

I don't understand why it's bad/mean/evil/racist to say black society is fucked up. Do I want what is best for blacks? Yes. Do I love and care about them as people? Yes.
A pretty good statement. But I am not sure they are voting for the right party. Most of the democrats I see are white. The problems are enormous. Much greater than we think. They are not only political.

Another problem with the black community is that they're too dumb to know that they're dumb, and therefore see no need to improve themselves.

Another problem with the black community is that they're too dumb to know that they're dumb, and therefore see no need to improve themselves.
Same with the poor white community. Yet they keep on voting for guys like this

I just had a thought and I want to throw it out to the black community. First they need to start putting their kids first. White people won't care about any young black adults who's parents didn't care about them. If they are a lost soul at 18 that's your fault.

Black people. Your job if you have a child is to raise it right. If you are then great. Anyways, here is my thought. White kids in poor towns move away for better jobs. Why don't young blacks move when they are 18? There's a big world outside of Detroit. Life's too short. See the world.

I just had a thought and I want to throw it out to the black community. First they need to start putting their kids first. White people won't care about any young black adults who's parents didn't care about them. If they are a lost soul at 18 that's your fault.

Black people. Your job if you have a child is to raise it right. If you are then great. Anyways, here is my thought. White kids in poor towns move away for better jobs. Why don't young blacks move when they are 18? There's a big world outside of Detroit. Life's too short. See the world.
They need not come to NY as the Illegals already have the low wage jobs.

Im more imagining I'm a poor black kid and I'm in Detroit living with my ghetto parents. I want out. So I get a minimum wage job and I take advantage of all the programs that get him free or affordable community college associates degree then I take the student loans and move away to a real college and when you graduate get a job anywhere but the hood you came from. If you can move back and find work and that's what you want great but if there's no opportunity you got to go.

I'm wondering if black parents are a lot like Greek parents. Our parents moved half way around the world but they don't want their kids moving out of the state they live in. They are very clingy

Im more imagining I'm a poor black kid and I'm in Detroit living with my ghetto parents. I want out. So I get a minimum wage job and I take advantage of all the programs that get him free or affordable community college associates degree then I take the student loans and move away to a real college and when you graduate get a job anywhere but the hood you came from. If you can move back and find work and that's what you want great but if there's no opportunity you got to go.

I'm wondering if black parents are a lot like Greek parents. Our parents moved half way around the world but they don't want their kids moving out of the state they live in. They are very clingy
Most Blacks in NY don't give a shit about their kids.
It's pathetic when a Black kid is shot and the News comes around and not one relative is upset and all the neighbors are trying to stick their faces in the camera.
I've been to funerals and they're nothing more than nauseating fashion shows.

Most Blacks in NY don't give a shit about their kids.
It's pathetic when a Black kid is shot and the News comes around and not one relative is upset and all the neighbors are trying to stick their faces in the camera.
I've been to funerals and they're nothing more than nauseating fashion shows.
Man did I get lucky. My parents weren't smart or super motivated by my dad got lucky and found a job at Ford. That got us out of Detroit and into a good life. Ten years later my mom got a job at Henry Ford hospital graveyard shift emergency room and eventually medical biller. One thing for sure they cared about us.

I don't know what motivated us to go to college. I could have went to Ford but something told us the thing to do was go to school. Our friends were going so why shouldn't we? I remember starting to think about what I wanted to do with my life. What do black people think their senior year?

I think the most important thing we did was get out of Detroit. The quality of life is better this side of 8 mile

Forum List

Back