Problem With the Black Community

Don't make the Black kids angry!
Unkotare got banned? There is a god.

Anyways, the other problem with the black community is that they are like Israel. There is no give and take. You can't tell the Jews that the Palestinians have a point. Not one. The Jews are stubborn and impossible to talk to. So are blacks.

So blacks ask when is this nation going to have an honest discussion about racism. Well why don't you try educating and fathering your children and see if that doesn't make a difference. Maybe whites would want to invest in black neighborhoods if they weren't so dangerous.

Poor single women need to stop having babies they can't afford and won't raise properly. Don't blame racism for how your kid turns out

Im2 can't handle any criticism. No blacks can.

I'm on your side that white racists need to go away. But stop giving them justification for their prejudice.

I can handle criticism but you are not criticizing. You are talking out of your ass. I've worked and lived in the black community for at least 48 out of the 56 years I have been alive and yet to you I need your advice for what's going on from the white perspective so I can fully understand the problem. Whites have had opinions about what and how we should do things for most of the 241 years this nation has been legally in existence and they have always been wrong. So then if you do what you always do- listen to the white man-, you will get what you always got- half ass actions that never completely fix the damage or correctly addresses the cause.

I say that black neighborhoods are safe. I do so for a very good reason. I did the math.

All black neighborhoods are not safe and this is coming from a black man

Fathers 'Need To Step Up' For Black Daughters

Today, though, we decided to talk about what happens when Mom is the only one around. That is, what happens when fathers aren't around. That's a situation that is becoming more and more common. A report from the nonprofit group Child Trends found that a majority of children born to women under 30 in the U.S. are born to single mothers. This phenomenon is especially pronounced in the black community, where less than a third of black children are now being raised in a two-parent household.

It's a terrible trend. It is a culture problem. When all popular music tells you to care about getting money and sex the quick way, what you're going to get is men wanting the quick way, which isn't going to happen for 99.9% of people, but yet they think they can live without taking the responsibility for what they do even though they aren't in the 1%. Which ends up leaving behind what's actually more fulfilling and rewarding, and longer lasting, than than the quick money and sex, which is a happy family, that takes a lot of work and and even more time, and a good deal of money and sacrifice. Everybody want the good and easy parts of being an adult, but without the hard parts and the responsibility. And our world keeps trying to remove the hard and the responsibility and tell everyone it's going to be ok. It isn't, there are long lasting consequences, that effect more people than just yourself, but it will effect you no matter how far you push it off.

Two things I want to share, one new, one old. Both with the timeless values that we as humans seem to always forget.

And the second: Gods of the copybook headings (copybook headings were mantras and words of wisdom that kids learning how to write would copy in their copy books). Beautiful poem that hits true today, even though it was written after the First World War.

Poems - 'The Gods of the Copybook Headings'

Today, though, we decided to talk about what happens when Mom is the only one around. That is, what happens when fathers aren't around. That's a situation that is becoming more and more common. A report from the nonprofit group Child Trends found that a majority of children born to women under 30 in the U.S. are born to single mothers. This phenomenon is especially pronounced in the black community, where less than a third of black children are now being raised in a two-parent household.
Perfect answer to IM2, and all the other folks that love to excuse black intransigence and blame blacks failure to thrive on white racism. I have posted these same exact words on other threads with the same basic message. those tread have vanished too. Racism is real, but it isn't what holds blacks back. Blacks hold themselves back. racism is excuse.

No it's not the perfect answer. Being black I know the answer. And I'm telling you stupid ass whites that the lack of economic development is the answer.

Perfect answer to IM2, and all the other folks that love to excuse black intransigence and blame blacks failure to thrive on white racism. I have posted these same exact words on other threads with the same basic message. those tread have vanished too. Racism is real, but it isn't what holds blacks back. Blacks hold themselves back. racism is excuse.

No it's not the perfect answer. Being black I know the answer. And I'm telling you stupid ass whites that the lack of economic development is the answer.

"Stupid ass whites", I like that. Sounds preachy with a tinge of self righteousness and hiding a lot racial animosity. Stupid ass whites. Explain that, before I call a moderator. I can you know. You have a lot of nerve, boy-o.

Anyways, the other problem with the black community is that they are like Israel. There is no give and take. You can't tell the Jews that the Palestinians have a point. Not one. The Jews are stubborn and impossible to talk to. So are blacks.

So blacks ask when is this nation going to have an honest discussion about racism. Well why don't you try educating and fathering your children and see if that doesn't make a difference. Maybe whites would want to invest in black neighborhoods if they weren't so dangerous.

Poor single women need to stop having babies they can't afford and won't raise properly. Don't blame racism for how your kid turns out

I'm on your side that white racists need to go away. But stop giving them justification for their prejudice.

I can handle criticism but you are not criticizing. You are talking out of your ass. I've worked and lived in the black community for at least 48 out of the 56 years I have been alive and yet to you I need your advice for what's going on from the white perspective so I can fully understand the problem. Whites have had opinions about what and how we should do things for most of the 241 years this nation has been legally in existence and they have always been wrong. So then if you do what you always do- listen to the white man-, you will get what you always got- half ass actions that never completely fix the damage or correctly addresses the cause.

I say that black neighborhoods are safe. I do so for a very good reason. I did the math.

All white neighborhoods are not safe either but I'm black too and have done the math.

Just because you are black doesn't mean you have done the research. I have so let me show you an example.

Last year over 600 people were shot in Chicago. Over 500 died with something like 471 of them being black. Now that's an ugly number and it should be reduced, but its not Beirut. Here's why. There are 889,000 blacks in Chicago. 471 died by shootings. Overall that is less that 1/5.000th of the overall black community in Chicago.

In America if you are black you are far more likely to die from high blood pressure than a violent crime. Now that's not to say that we should stop trying to reduce crime, but that maybe we erase this racist meme about our communities.

"Stupid ass whites", I like that. Sounds preachy with a tinge of self righteousness and hiding a lot racial animosity. Stupid ass whites. Explain that, before I call a moderator. I can you know. You have a lot of nerve, boy-o.

What it sounds like to me is a frustrated black person tired of reading racist garbage from whites who have decided they know more about what needs to happen in the black community than he does even as he is black.

All white neighborhoods are not safe either but I'm black too and have done the math.

Just because you are black doesn't mean you have done the research. I have so let me show you an example.

Last year over 600 people were shot in Chicago. Over 500 died with something like 471 of them being black. Now that's an ugly number and it should be reduced, but its not Beirut. Here's why. There are 889,000 blacks in Chicago. 471 died by shootings. Overall that is less that 1/5.000th of the overall black community in Chicago.

In America if you are black you are far more likely to die from high blood pressure than a violent crime. Now that's not to say that we should stop trying to reduce crime, but that maybe we erase this racist meme about our communities.

I live in a mixed neighborhood which is very safe and quiet.

Well goodie for you.

Well goodie for you.

Never in my life have I heard of a ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD that is safe

Well goodie for you.

I have.

Well goodie for you.

I have.

No you didn;t. It's no such thing

Well goodie for you.

I have.

There are thousands of them in this country.

Besides being rootless undisciplined unethical creeps? Wow, they are above criticism, because it's RACISM if you dare go there. been there done that. Blacks call you racist hateful names, then backpedal and call the police and say you are 'disturbing the peace". Wow, such a sour note has never before been struck in history, and so few noticed. Never say Nigg+r in public to a black person that is race baiting,. They literally put me in handcuffs for saying the N word, no joke. Freedom of speech? It's outa here.

Last edited:
Besides being rootless undisciplined unethical creeps? Wow, they are above criticism, because it's RACISM if you dare go there. been there done that. Blacks call you racist hateful names, then backpedal and call the police and say you are 'disturbing the peace". Wow, such a sour note has never before been struck in history, and so few noticed. Never say Nigg+r in public to a black person that is race baiting,. They literally put me in handcuffs for saying the N word, no joke. Freedom of speech? It's outa here.

Yawn!

Well goodie for you.

I have.

what city you lying motherfucker?

I don't need to post up 10,000 black communities to prove to you that there are black neighborhoods that are safe and with low crime rates. You just keep feeding these white people with lies. I hope you don't have a son.

I have.

what city you lying motherfucker?

I don't need to post up 10,000 black communities to prove to you that there are black neighborhoods that are safe and with low crime rates. You just keep feeding these white people with lies. I hope you don't have a son.

The "black Beverly Hills" now on National Register of Historic Places

Here is one of several within just a mile of my own neighborhood. The crime rate is 61% below the national average.

We know that's one reason black society is in the crapper. We already conceed that. We're talking about the things the black community needs to do internally.

And no whites going to develop an economy in unsafe neighborhoods.

Yes we put them in that situation but they're keeping themselves in it

Blacks know all the answers? So fix it!

Do you need us evil whites to help?

And stop killing yourself with "the sugar"

Forum List

Back