Yes, Yemen has the type of gun laws you want. And they are the only one, per capita, with more guns than the US. And what is constantly happening there? Take a good look. That would be your future if you had your way.

They obviously don't have the type of gun laws I want

I want anyone who isn't a felon or adjudicated to be mentally ill to be able to freely exercise their rights
I want laws that PUNISH those that commit crimes with guns

Get convicted of a crime while in possession of a firearm 10 years no parole
Get convicted of a crime while in possession of a firearm and brandish that firearm 15 years no parole
Get convicted of a crime in which you discharge a firearm and no one is injured 20 years no parole
Get convicted of a crime in which you discharge a firearm and injure anyone add 10 years for each person injured no parole
Get convicted of a crime where you kill a person with a firearm life no parole or the death penalty

See these are gun laws that do not target law abiding people

gee, you've moved the needle from no infringement to infringement for an after the fact event. That's progress.

What about those who have been convicted of a violent crime and later were honorably released from parole?

How about those whose rhetoric on the Internet or in space advocates violence?

What about those who were not armed and yet were convicted of domestic violence, stalking, child molestation or grand theft person?

FYI I have always held the position that felons and the adjudicated mentally ill not be able to purchase firearms.

BUT due process must be observed and cause found just like in the restriction of any other right.

What part of the phrase convicted felons do you not understand?

Considering I have already said pretty much the same thing, does this mean you are capable of learning? But unless you believe it's your own idea, you will fight it to the death. Well, you'll let someone else fight it to the death, you Rexall Ranger.

You flatter yourself as you cannot teach me anything.

And I have not changed my mind on that stance and if you want to claim I have then why don't you find a post where I have ever said I want those who have been adjudicated to be mentally ill or convicted felons to have firearms

I just love it when you get bagged and try and dig your way out.
:dig:

Why would one's Right to own or possess a firearm be restricted for the commission of fraud or grand theft (stealing an expensive bicycle, for example)? For a self imposed gun expert, it seems Skull Pilot has put little thought into his form of gun control.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems.

Gun lovers refuse to become Necessary and muster. Too lazy?

Why insist on a work ethic from from the Age of Iron, in that case.

Why do you ask? You want to sell him one with the NRA Logo on it like you wear?

Says the guy obsessed with the NRA and sees NRA agents everywhere?

FYI I rather prefer Gun Owners of America

So now I am seeing NRA everywhere. You know that for a fact, right? Actually, since 2013, the NRA stays the hell out of this state since they lost millions in their failed attempt in meddling in our elections and politics.

If GOA were to ever get their way 100% then here would be what America would look like.
72defd1c51814241926f5b1f7f9fe890_18.jpg
Yes countries that revere individual liberties are all shit holes

Yes, Yemen has the type of gun laws you want. And they are the only one, per capita, with more guns than the US. And what is constantly happening there? Take a good look. That would be your future if you had your way.

I want anyone who isn't a felon or adjudicated to be mentally ill to be able to freely exercise their rights

Get convicted of a crime while in possession of a firearm and brandish that firearm 15 years no parole
Get convicted of a crime in which you discharge a firearm and no one is injured 20 years no parole
Get convicted of a crime in which you discharge a firearm and injure anyone add 10 years for each person injured no parole
Get convicted of a crime where you kill a person with a firearm life no parole or the death penalty

It is always interesting that the ones bitching the most about wanting "Common Sense" gun control laws never want to implement the sentencing ideas you just posted.....they side with the democrat party and fight to get known, violent, repeat gun offenders released on bail....where they then go out and shoot people, and released early from prison...where they then go out and shoot people....

It almost would seem like they want gun murder in those democrat controlled neighborhoods....

So now I am seeing NRA everywhere. You know that for a fact, right? Actually, since 2013, the NRA stays the hell out of this state since they lost millions in their failed attempt in meddling in our elections and politics.

If GOA were to ever get their way 100% then here would be what America would look like.

gee, you've moved the needle from no infringement to infringement for an after the fact event. That's progress.

What about those who have been convicted of a violent crime and later were honorably released from parole?

What about those who were not armed and yet were convicted of domestic violence, stalking, child molestation or grand theft person?

How about those chronic drunks, who become belligerent when under the influence?

Vets with PTSD?

That is easy....as long as it is just words, you honor the 1st Amendment......and the 2nd.....I know you want to be the thought police, but in our country, all speech is protected. Otherwise people like you start stripping people of their Constitutional Rights simply because an individual believes there are only 2 genders...

then you can't be supporting GOA who don't want ANY guns laws on the books at all. And many of the Metros already have those laws in place and how is that working out for them?

I certainly can support them because I am not naive enough to think there will never be no gun laws on the books and an organization like GOA will do all that it can to try to achieve a no gun law country but in reality GOA and their extreme stance will merely put the brakes on and minimize the damage you control freaks want to commit

Now I am a control Freak. You left out Liberal, Far Left and Gun Grabber. I think I covered your method already. I have pissed off both sides so I must be doing something right. So keep spewing your crap and more and more, people like me shooting (no pun intended) for the Common Sense Gun Laws are slowing winning. But I do have to say that you are very entertaining, cupcake. And keep Rexall Rangering on.

I had to look up Rexall so only old feeble people must get that reference

And yes you want to tell law abiding people which guns they should own and you want the fucking government to crawl up the asses of law abiding citizens for no reason

The second you start telling people what they should or should not do is being a control freak

How about those chronic drunks, who become belligerent when under the influence?

Vets with PTSD?

Hey, watch it, Junior, Many of my Friends and Acquaintances are Vets with PTSD and we are the least likely to take out the old shooting iron and go beserk. But rest assured, it there is a pretty damned good reason, we know we are quite capable of using the gun. That is one of the reasons we are the least likely to brandish one. The Rexall Rangers all believe they can handle it but we know better. And I see a lot of Rexall Rangers in here.

You shouldn't have guns as you admit to being mentally ill

From the sound of things, if both of us were to take a phsyke test, you may not fair too well. So be careful to whom you want to deny their rights. The rights you want to deny may be your own.

Not me I'm healthy as a horse.

and FYI it's psych test.

You;re the one who has admitted to having a long term mental illness

so if you had any integrity at all you would turn in your guns to the nearest police station

But you won't because you don't

FYI I have always held the position that felons and the adjudicated mentally ill not be able to purchase firearms.

BUT due process must be observed and cause found just like in the restriction of any other right.

What part of the phrase convicted felons do you not understand?

Considering I have already said pretty much the same thing, does this mean you are capable of learning? But unless you believe it's your own idea, you will fight it to the death. Well, you'll let someone else fight it to the death, you Rexall Ranger.

You flatter yourself as you cannot teach me anything.

And I have not changed my mind on that stance and if you want to claim I have then why don't you find a post where I have ever said I want those who have been adjudicated to be mentally ill or convicted felons to have firearms

I just love it when you get bagged and try and dig your way out.
:dig:

I see you haven't posted any proof as usual

Why would one's Right to own or possess a firearm be restricted for the commission of fraud or grand theft (stealing an expensive bicycle, for example)? For a self imposed gun expert, it seems Skull Pilot has put little thought into his form of gun control.

IDGAF what felony a piece of shit commits

Why do you want pieces of shit who commit felonies to have guns?

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Grab gun lovers not guns! The People are the militia.

It is always interesting that the ones bitching the most about wanting "Common Sense" gun control laws never want to implement the sentencing ideas you just posted.....they side with the democrat party and fight to get known, violent, repeat gun offenders released on bail....where they then go out and shoot people, and released early from prison...where they then go out and shoot people....

It almost would seem like they want gun murder in those democrat controlled neighborhoods....

You idjit. We already have similar laws here. Firearm crimes have extra minimum sentences. I saw this and thought of you.

I can tell when you are bagged. You try the old "Hey, look over there" routine.

then you can't be supporting GOA who don't want ANY guns laws on the books at all. And many of the Metros already have those laws in place and how is that working out for them?

I certainly can support them because I am not naive enough to think there will never be no gun laws on the books and an organization like GOA will do all that it can to try to achieve a no gun law country but in reality GOA and their extreme stance will merely put the brakes on and minimize the damage you control freaks want to commit

Now I am a control Freak. You left out Liberal, Far Left and Gun Grabber. I think I covered your method already. I have pissed off both sides so I must be doing something right. So keep spewing your crap and more and more, people like me shooting (no pun intended) for the Common Sense Gun Laws are slowing winning. But I do have to say that you are very entertaining, cupcake. And keep Rexall Rangering on.

And yes you want to tell law abiding people which guns they should own and you want the fucking government to crawl up the asses of law abiding citizens for no reason

The second you start telling people what they should or should not do is being a control freak

I like the common sense firearms laws we have and the last part of that will come next year. Then I want them to leave them alone. So Cupcake, you can keep screeching from the bell tower but you are still nothing but a Rexall Ranger. You probably don't understand that term. But it's from a song called Drugstore Cowboy. You ride the range in your Ford V-8........

Vets with PTSD?

Hey, watch it, Junior, Many of my Friends and Acquaintances are Vets with PTSD and we are the least likely to take out the old shooting iron and go beserk. But rest assured, it there is a pretty damned good reason, we know we are quite capable of using the gun. That is one of the reasons we are the least likely to brandish one. The Rexall Rangers all believe they can handle it but we know better. And I see a lot of Rexall Rangers in here.

From the sound of things, if both of us were to take a phsyke test, you may not fair too well. So be careful to whom you want to deny their rights. The rights you want to deny may be your own.

and FYI it's psych test.

so if you had any integrity at all you would turn in your guns to the nearest police station

Tell you what, you want them, come get them. You can have them one piece at a time.

Rural areas also don't have gangs
And who overwhelmingly dominates “rural areas”? Conservatives! And who overwhelmingly dominates densely populated ghettos filled with gangs? Progressives!

Proving once again that conservatives are decent Americans and progressives are miserable dirtbag thugs. Thank you Brain!

Hard to get road rage when you never see anyone on the road.
It’s also hard to get road rage when you don’t see any angry, miserable progressives! There is no road rage when one only encounters polite and considerate conservatives. Two traits we’ve never seen from the left.

Thank you for providing more evidence that licensing and registration ought to be required by the popular vote of citizens in each state.
One monumental problem with that, snowflake. State and local laws cannot trump the U.S. Constitution.

This is basic elementary school stuff. Good grief, da fuck is wrong with you?!? :eusa_doh:

I like the common sense firearms laws we have and the last part of that will come next year. Then I want them to leave them alone. So Cupcake, you can keep screeching from the bell tower but you are still nothing but a Rexall Ranger. You probably don't understand that term. But it's from a song called Drugstore Cowboy. You ride the range in your Ford V-8........

I put my money where my mouth is do what I can to protect individual rights

You want to lessen individual rights

So what does that make you?

Vets with PTSD?

and FYI it's psych test.

Tell you what, you want them, come get them. You can have them one piece at a time.

Like I said no integrity

You're mentally ill and you can have your guns but you don't want other mentally ill people to have guns

And I don't pick on feeble old men I just laugh at them

Forum List

Back