then you can't be supporting GOA who don't want ANY guns laws on the books at all. And many of the Metros already have those laws in place and how is that working out for them?

I certainly can support them because I am not naive enough to think there will never be no gun laws on the books and an organization like GOA will do all that it can to try to achieve a no gun law country but in reality GOA and their extreme stance will merely put the brakes on and minimize the damage you control freaks want to commit

Now I am a control Freak. You left out Liberal, Far Left and Gun Grabber. I think I covered your method already. I have pissed off both sides so I must be doing something right. So keep spewing your crap and more and more, people like me shooting (no pun intended) for the Common Sense Gun Laws are slowing winning. But I do have to say that you are very entertaining, cupcake. And keep Rexall Rangering on.

I had to look up Rexall so only old feeble people must get that reference

And yes you want to tell law abiding people which guns they should own and you want the fucking government to crawl up the asses of law abiding citizens for no reason

The second you start telling people what they should or should not do is being a control freak

I like the common sense firearms laws we have and the last part of that will come next year. Then I want them to leave them alone. So Cupcake, you can keep screeching from the bell tower but you are still nothing but a Rexall Ranger. You probably don't understand that term. But it's from a song called Drugstore Cowboy. You ride the range in your Ford V-8........

I put my money where my mouth is do what I can to protect individual rights

You want to lessen individual rights

So what does that make you?

I paid the price so you can have your half baked opinions and voice them. You are just a freeloader.

I like the common sense firearms laws we have and the last part of that will come next year. Then I want them to leave them alone.
I put my money where my mouth is do what I can to protect individual rights. You want to lessen individual rights. So what does that make you?
It makes him a complete and total piece of shit.

One that paid the price (and so many of my Brothers and Sisters paid the ultimate price) so you could spew your hatred. So keep freeloading off of people like me. Unfortunately, it's your right but you haven't paid any blood sweat and tears for that right.

I certainly can support them because I am not naive enough to think there will never be no gun laws on the books and an organization like GOA will do all that it can to try to achieve a no gun law country but in reality GOA and their extreme stance will merely put the brakes on and minimize the damage you control freaks want to commit

Now I am a control Freak. You left out Liberal, Far Left and Gun Grabber. I think I covered your method already. I have pissed off both sides so I must be doing something right. So keep spewing your crap and more and more, people like me shooting (no pun intended) for the Common Sense Gun Laws are slowing winning. But I do have to say that you are very entertaining, cupcake. And keep Rexall Rangering on.

And yes you want to tell law abiding people which guns they should own and you want the fucking government to crawl up the asses of law abiding citizens for no reason

The second you start telling people what they should or should not do is being a control freak

I like the common sense firearms laws we have and the last part of that will come next year. Then I want them to leave them alone. So Cupcake, you can keep screeching from the bell tower but you are still nothing but a Rexall Ranger. You probably don't understand that term. But it's from a song called Drugstore Cowboy. You ride the range in your Ford V-8........

I paid the price so you can have your half baked opinions and voice them. You are just a freeloader.
you didn't fight in any wars where any of our freedoms were in jeopardy
you were a pawn in the games of brinkmanship played by our asshole politicians you're just too stupid to see that
don't kid yourself

I like the common sense firearms laws we have and the last part of that will come next year. Then I want them to leave them alone.
I put my money where my mouth is do what I can to protect individual rights. You want to lessen individual rights. So what does that make you?
It makes him a complete and total piece of shit.

One that paid the price (and so many of my Brothers and Sisters paid the ultimate price) so you could spew your hatred. So keep freeloading off of people like me. Unfortunately, it's your right but you haven't paid any blood sweat and tears for that right.
So what war specifically did you fight in that if we lost ( or did lose) would we have ended up losing our Constitutional rights?

you were a pawn in the games of brinkmanship played by our asshole politicians you're just too stupid to see that
don't kid yourself

If people like me weren't willing to pay that price, yours would be speaking Russian or Chinese. Or your parents would have been speaking German or Japanese if it weren't for people like my two Grand Fathers and Uncles and Father. You are still just a freeloader loudmouth. Without us, there would be no resistance that keeps the enemy from our doorsteps. Cowards like you make all kinds of bravado but in the end, you run hiding under your bed hugging your worthless gun. People like me take it to the enemy or are willing to take it to the enemy and just the willingness keeps the really bad actors away from our shores. So, keep freeloading away. But someone will always be there to keep the wolf from your shores.

I like the common sense firearms laws we have
I like the U.S. Constitution. But that’s the difference between Americans (me) and communists (you).

I served for over 20 years in the US Military so you could have the right to say crap like this. You freeload and have paid nothing.

My father died in the service, asshole.

And he died for absolutely nothing

Then Him I respect. And he would be ashamed of his offspring.

don't kid yourself

If people like me weren't willing to pay that price, yours would be speaking Russian or Chinese. Or your parents would have been speaking German or Japanese if it weren't for people like my two Grand Fathers and Uncles and Father. You are still just a freeloader loudmouth. Without us, there would be no resistance that keeps the enemy from our doorsteps. Cowards like you make all kinds of bravado but in the end, you run hiding under your bed hugging your worthless gun. People like me take it to the enemy or are willing to take it to the enemy and just the willingness keeps the really bad actors away from our shores. So, keep freeloading away. But someone will always be there to keep the wolf from your shores.

That's bullshit and you know it.

We never had a war with Russia or China other than proxy war games and losing any of those like we did in Vietnam would not have meant a takeover of the US

The fact is if we were going to be attacked it wouldn't be with troops it would be with massive missile strikes

I like the common sense firearms laws we have
I like the U.S. Constitution. But that’s the difference between Americans (me) and communists (you).

I served for over 20 years in the US Military so you could have the right to say crap like this. You freeload and have paid nothing.

My father died in the service, asshole.

And he died for absolutely nothing

Then Him I respect. And he would be ashamed of his offspring.

Take your respect and shove it up your ass motherfucker

you're not good enough to even think about my father

don't kid yourself

We never had a war with Russia or China other than proxy war games and losing any of those like we did in Vietnam would not have meant a takeover of the US

The fact is if we were going to be attacked it wouldn't be with troops it would be with massive missile strikes

What I do know about you is that you are a fake and a coward that freeloads off of the blood sweat and tears of others. My Bothers and Sisters know better and will continue to stand guard. But not for the likes of you.

don't kid yourself

What I do know about you is that you are a fake and a coward that freeloads off of the blood sweat and tears of others. My Bothers and Sisters know better and will continue to stand guard. But not for the likes of you.

I just realize that wasting my life in some foreign country in an undeclared war against people who are not a threat to the country is a waste of time.

If there was a just war that needed to be fought I would fight it but there hasn't been one in my lifetime.

So go pretend that you actually saved the country from becoming communist by killing Vietnamese women and children it's just one more delusion that you hold in that addled brain of yours

don't kid yourself

I just realize that wasting my life in some foreign country in an undeclared war against people who are not a threat to the country is a waste of time.

If there was a just war that needed to be fought I would fight it but there hasn't been one in my lifetime.

So go pretend that you actually saved the country from becoming communist by killing Vietnamese women and children it's just one more delusion that you hold in that addled brain of yours

I didn't win one bloody thing. There wasn't a win there at all. But it kept us from losing it all. You contributed nothing and, even today, you still contribute nothing. The Constitution of the United States still lives on and America will see another sun rise in the morning and that's good enough for me. You big talking freeloaders are just along for the ride and contribute nothing.

don't kid yourself

I didn't win one bloody thing. There wasn't a win there at all. But it kept us from losing it all. You contributed nothing and, even today, you still contribute nothing. The Constitution of the United States still lives on and America will see another sun rise in the morning and that's good enough for me. You big talking freeloaders are just along for the ride and contribute nothing.

We weren't going to lose anything if we didn't fight in Vietnam you moron. We lost that undeclared, unjust war , we failed utterly and what rights did we lose to the Russians and the Vietnamese victors?

NOT A FUCKING ONE and the fucking government wasted the lives of 58000 American citizens who were naive enough to believe the fucking government and tens of thousands more who had their lives ruined by injuries and then were abandoned by the fucking government. ALL FOR FUCKING NOTHING.

My Bothers and Sisters know better and will continue to stand guard.
Dude...the only thing you stand for is government handouts. I’ve done more for the U.S. Constitution in any given hour than you’ve done your entire miserable life.

I didn't win one bloody thing. There wasn't a win there at all.
We weren't going to lose anything if we didn't fight in Vietnam you moron. We lost that undeclared, unjust war , we failed utterly and what rights did we lose to the Russians and the Vietnamese victors?
And who got us into that shit-hole with absolutely no intent to win? John F. Kennedy (D) and Lyndon B. Johnson (D). One call always count on the Dumbocrats to hurt the United States.

Forum List

Back