Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
Federal law 10USC246 states that the militia has the right to be unorganized. Which means they have the right to be unregulated.
10USC246
(b)The classes of the militia are—
(2)the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.​
You should know, snowflake. You’re the one who introduced 10USC246 into this thread. Unfortunately, like everything else you post, you didn’t have a fuck’n clue what it said before you spouted off at the mouth about it. :laugh:

I served...in the US Military
So did Nidal Hasan. And like you, he hated the U.S. and the constitution.
Tell me, what part of the Constitution do I hate. You brought it up. Now tell us all so we can know. And then I get to do the same with you. You game?
You’ve proven you hate all of it. Especially the 2nd Amendment. And I have absolutely no interest in playing any games with you. You’re ignorant and you’re an asshole. Two traits I avoid playing games with.

Our State Militia really should be fire suppression qualified and jump capable.
That would require a drastic reduction in federal taxes, snowflake (something you oppose) so that states could increase state taxes to cover these new state costs.

Oops. You continue to illustrate why nobody takes the left seriously about anything.

But have you ever offered to put your butt on the line to defend it?
Every single day, fragile little snowflake. Every single day.

Hiding in your hole in the ground, walking around with your smug look on your face in an area that you have more of a chance of being struck by two meteors in a row against being murdered isn't doing a damned thing. You want to contribute? Join the Fire Department, How about the Police Department. I hear the Emergency Room needs help. Become an EMT. Or you can join the US Military and go over seas and put your butt on the line that way and contribute with people that may have to pay the supreme price to pay for YOUR freedom, you freekin lowlife freeloader.

Tell me, what part of the Constitution do I hate. You brought it up. Now tell us all so we can know. And then I get to do the same with you. You game?
You’ve proven you hate all of it. Especially the 2nd Amendment. And I have absolutely no interest in playing any games with you. You’re ignorant and you’re an asshole. Two traits I avoid playing games with.

I see, when you are faced with proving your statements, you just insult and run away. Good for you, you freeking Freeloader.

Federal law 10USC246 states that the militia has the right to be unorganized. Which means they have the right to be unregulated.
10USC246
(2)the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.​
You should know, snowflake. You’re the one who introduced 10USC246 into this thread. Unfortunately, like everything else you post, you didn’t have a fuck’n clue what it said before you spouted off at the mouth about it. :laugh:

That was put in so that the Governor could have his State Militia that was exempt from being Federalized. If a Governor doesn't wish for his citizens to be taken into the Federal Military by, say, draft, he calls them up to the state militia and they are now exempt as long as they are eligible for the exemption under federal law. The Governor can call up the entire State of qualified people if he wishes. The person doesn't even have to report, he's just automatically part of the State Militia. In affect, he's part of the unorganized militia until either the Feds call him up or the Governor calls him up.; It's not a bunch of dudes in pickle suites running around the woods playing soldier.

I see, when you are faced with proving your statements, you just insult and run away. Good for you, you freeking Freeloader.
I provided a clear answer, you illiterate nitwit. :laugh:

Hiding in your hole in the ground, walking around with your smug look on your face in an area that you have more of a chance of being struck by two meteors in a row against being murdered isn't doing a damned thing. You want to contribute? Join the Fire Department, How about the Police Department. I hear the Emergency Room needs help. Become an EMT. Or you can join the US Military and go over seas and put your butt on the line that way and contribute with people that may have to pay the supreme price to pay for YOUR freedom, you freekin lowlife freeloader.
It’s always comical listening to cowardly internet Rambos ramble.

10USC246
It's not a bunch of dudes in pickle suites running around the woods playing soldier.
You’re right...because those people are literally “organized” you nitwit. Just stop talking already. You’re exposing yourself as the ultimate buffoon.

I provided a clear answer, you illiterate nitwit. :laugh:

You provided nothing but your own slighted opinion with nothing to base it on except for your own hate. Well, cupcake, you can go back to being the freedom freeloader you really are. You are dismissed.

It’s always comical listening to cowardly internet Rambos ramble.

This Rambo and others like him paid for your freedoms. You are nothing but a Freedom Freeloader. And only you would think Rambo was real. He's as fictitious as you doing anything Patriotic.

10USC246
It's not a bunch of dudes in pickle suites running around the woods playing soldier.
You’re right...because those people are literally “organized” you nitwit. Just stop talking already. You’re exposing yourself as the ultimate buffoon.

You want me to stop talking because I am not saying exactly what you demand what you want me to say. Figures. Yes, when the "Revolution" comes, I suspect I am really high on your list.

Yes, when the "Revolution" comes, I suspect I am really high on your list.
Snowflake...I have really bad news for you. You’re not important enough to be on “really high” on anyone’s list for anything. You’re just not that important.

Yes, when the "Revolution" comes, I suspect I am really high on your list.
Snowflake...I have really bad news for you. You’re not important enough to be on “really high” on anyone’s list for anything. You’re just not that important.

Ah, cupcake, you trying to hurt my feelings? Or is your list so long that you just won't find the time. Guess I can sleep well tonight.

Forum List

Back