Progressives: Despicable Liars

This just in ---- there ain't no law that says hack writers who don't know what they're talking about can't get a blog page somewhere.
You mean like your Wikipedia page? :lmao:
You want a different page? Here ya go. Same history.
So you went from a "blog" that you complained about to a college paper from college kids? Desperate, much? :lmao:

This is directly from your link:
In other words, they were people who believed that the problems society faced (poverty, violence, greed, racism, class warfare) could best be addressed by providing good education, a safe environment, and an efficient workplace.
And yet it is your current position that this is "dead" and "doesn't exist anymore"? Snowflake, that is the standard narrative of every Dumbocrat speech and comment.

This just in ---- there ain't no law that says hack writers who don't know what they're talking about can't get a blog page somewhere.
More? Here's yet another.
Ohhhhh....I see the problem. Because they call that period in American history the "Progressive Period" you think progressivism officially ended at the end of that period.

Snowflake, the date range is not like the birth and death dates on a headstone. When it says 1890 - 1920, it doesn't mean that progressivism died at that moment. :lmao:

It just means that something else more prevalent defined the following era. Progressivism is still very much alive and well.

Ohhhhh....I see the problem. Because they call that period in American history the "Progressive Period" you think progressivism officially ended at the end of that period.

Snowflake, the date range is not like the birth and death dates on a headstone. When it says 1890 - 1920, it doesn't mean that progressivism died at that moment. :lmao:

Yeah actually it does mean that. That's the whole point of establishing a "start date" and "end date".
Not that either is to be marked as an exact moment; they're approximations. But they're also dates that all those sources agree on. They round off to decade-ending numbers "90" and "20". If you want to fine tune it, "Fighting Bob" LaFollette was still around five more years, having died in 1925. And since he ran for POTUS as a Progressive in '24, I'll spot you five years.

Even 1925, for those of you not grasping math, would be 92 years ago. And perhaps we should explain that when we say "ago" we mean "in the past". Which means done. Over. Finished. Has run its course. Confined to the world of Yesterday. Which makes the last two words of your title especially ironic.

She's a moron who needs to feel like big shot, her life here where she pretend to be the smartest kid in school
She is desperate for attention/arguments.

Still no word on who "she" is but it would appear you're the one staying up to three and four in the morning desperately trying to revive this fake horse that was DOA.

Last edited:
Yeah actually it does mean that. That's the whole point of establishing a "start date" and "end date".
LOL! Ideas cannot die. Concepts cannot die. They can be ignored, they can be rejected, they can be altered - but since they were never living, they cannot die.

The "start date" and the "end date" were for the period. Not for the ideology. :eusa_doh:

Not that either is to be marked as an exact moment; they're approximations. But they're also dates that all those sources agree on. They round off to decade-ending numbers "90" and "20". If you want to fine tune it, "Fighting Bob" LaFollette was still around five more years, having died in 1925. And since he ran for POTUS as a Progressive in '24, I'll spot you five years.

Even 1925, for those of you not grasping math, would be 92 years ago. And perhaps we should explain that when we say "ago" we mean "in the past". Which means done. Over. Finished. Has run its course. Confined to the world of Yesterday. Which makes the last two words of your title especially ironic.

She's a moron who needs to feel like big shot, her life here where she pretend to be the smartest kid in school

Still no word on who "she" is but it would appear you're the one staying up to three and four in the morning desperately trying to revive this fake horse that was DOA.
And yet the hag you voted for called herself a progressive..... Why do you feel the need to lie about things?

And yet the hag you voted for called herself a progressive..... Why do you feel the need to lie about things?

Link?

Dood, I haven't voted for a Progressive since 1924. Why do you need to lie about things?

Link?

Dood, I haven't voted for a Progressive since 1924. Why do you need to lie about things?
Link to what ? Hillary Clinton calling herself a progressive? Sure as soon as I get on the computer I will gladly show you as a liar once more

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

View attachment 100155

Now for the truth.......Those that adhere to Sharia say she is breaking the law in the first place since she is a student. Further, she better hope she does not drive a car or walk with a man that is not her husband. She will be stoned to death while Liberals stand passively silent and shit themselves over a bakery refusing to bake a cake for two dudes getting married.

patriot...I was born here...owned my own business...now retired....you would hate me....what is your wisdom?

Still going with that lie even though I already proved it is a lie? What's wrong - can't think of a new lie to try right now?

patriot...I was born here...owned my own business...now retired....you would hate me....what is your wisdom?
I don't understand what you're saying. The only people I hate are liars and criminals. Are you admitting to being either of those?

Link?

Link to what ? Hillary Clinton calling herself a progressive? Sure as soon as I get on the computer I will gladly show you as a liar once more

Nope. Link to how the fuck you purport to know how I voted from three states away, Dumbass.

Link?

Nope. Link to how the fuck you purport to know how I voted from three states away, Dumbass.
You are a regressive fascist. Of course you voted hillary

Link?

You are a regressive fascist. Of course you voted hillary

As I said --- you pulled it out of your ass.

Link?

here you go.... Sorry took so long but I have a life and it is more important then proving you a liar that we all know you to be.

Link?

here you go.... Sorry took so long but I have a life and it is more important then proving you a liar that we all know you to be.

So you think Hillary Clinton is the authority on political science do you?

Interesting. Because all I ever hear around this joint is "she's a liar".

Having it both ways: Priceless. :popcorn:

Link?

So you think Hillary Clinton is the authority on political science do you?

Interesting. Because all I ever hear around this joint is "she's a liar".

Having it both ways: Priceless. :popcorn:

I think she just proved you to be a lying scumbag. Facts dont care about your feelings.

Forum List

Back