Progressives Launching 'October Offensive' To Rival Tea Party

The media is controlled by massive corporations who want lower taxes, cheap labor, and zero obligations to the entitlement system. They are obviously going to crush any movement which seeks redress for the sins of those who exploded a derivative time bomb over an entire generation of Americans. By the same token, the media will over-publicize the Tea Party because they share the same tax and regulatory agenda.

People say the Tea Party represents "the little guy" who wants his country back. This is false. The Tea Party was organized by movement conservatism to divert populist rage from the corporate owners of government to their lowly political servants (a decoy)

The Tea Party hates government, but they never pause to ask who owns government. The Tea Party is never given a full picture of how much money business pumps into government. If they saw the actual numbers - if they looked at the underground tunnel between congress and the drug lobby - they would realize who staffs government. They would see the private sector, the market winners, the very groups they are never allowed to criticize.

If the Tea Party was allowed by their leaders to see how much money Wall Street corruptly looted in just the derivatives market, it would melt their brains.

The Tea Party has been told that government caused the meltdown. (Guess who is telling them this? Answer this question and you will see a political tragedy)

But yes, of course, corporate organized groups like the Tea Party will always get more press than the Left protesters, which will only be disparaged by the media. This is no longer the 60s. The private companies which own Big Media have no interest in giving publicity to a movement which wants to raise their taxes and restore regulations. The Tea Party isn't speaking truth to corporate owned government and media; nope, they are the populist firebrand of those who own the system.

Last edited:
October Offensive is just another attempt to allow freeloaders more entitlements.

October Offensive is just another attempt to allow freeloaders more entitlements.

The term "October Offensive" is a dead giveaway that this is part of the Democrat plan of bringing down the economy through class-warfare and invented crisis.

Color me surprised.

I think I'll watch a movie or something cuz this thread convincingly proved my claims against Obama are true.

I have nothing else to prove.

The media is controlled by massive corporations who want lower taxes, cheap labor, and zero obligations to the entitlement system. They are obviously going to crush any movement which seeks redress for the sins of those who exploded a derivative time bomb over an entire generation of Americans. By the same token, the media will over-publicize the Tea Party because they share the same tax and regulatory agenda.

People say the Tea Party represents "the little guy" who wants his country back. This is false. The Tea Party was organized by movement conservatism to divert populist rage from the corporate owners of government to their lowly political servants (a decoy)

The Tea Party hates government, but they never pause to ask who owns government. The Tea Party is never given a full picture of how much money business pumps into government. If they saw the actual numbers - if they looked at the underground tunnel between congress and the drug lobby - they would realize who staffs government. They would see the private sector, the market winners, the very groups they are never allowed to criticize.

If the Tea Party was allowed by their leaders to see how much money Wall Street corruptly looted in just the derivatives market, it would melt their brains.

The Tea Party has been told that government caused the meltdown. (Guess who is telling them this? Answer this question and you will see a political tragedy)

But yes, of course, corporate organized groups like the Tea Party will always get more press than the Left protesters, which will only be disparaged by the media. This is no longer the 60s. The private companies which own Big Media have no interest in giving publicity to a movement which wants to raise their taxes and restore regulations. The Tea Party isn't speaking truth to corporate owned government and media; nope, they are the populist firebrand of those who own the system.

The OWS group isn't getting press? Do you realize how stupid you sound when you spout that kind of nonsense? The OWS group were getting huge amounts of press when their protest consisted of 150 people in a city of millions.

It's one thing to be biased in your views but at least attempt to be rational.

Fortunately, these are your opinions and do not reflect the true reasons as to why there are groups such as the Tea Party.
To say that right leaning protesters get more attention than left leaning ones is patently false. The MSM is forwarding the idea that these "occupy" protesters are spontaneous and have gone viral. There is not a shred of truth to that. Just as the Tea Party protests and town hall meetings were organized, so are the "occupy" rallies.
You don;t get to have it both ways.
BTW, in the future, it would be prudent of you to quantify your posts as your opinion rather then attempting to pass them off as fact.

The term "October Offensive" is a dead giveaway that this is part of the Democrat plan of bringing down the economy through class-warfare and invented crisis.

Color me surprised.

I think I'll watch a movie or something cuz this thread convincingly proved my claims against Obama are true.

Van Jones Promises ‘October Offensive’ Against Capitalism

What is it with Communists and October?

Will their rage be directed at the party that was in charge of both the House and Senate, and White House, from January 09 til January 11??? Or just the group that is a minority influence on the majority party in the House now?

Color me surprised.

Do you suppose it's purely a coincidence that the Communists took over in Russia in October as well?

Wall-Street-Cutie-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Evan McMorris-Santoro

Van Jones told TPM the other day that if the progressive tea party comes, this will be the month that brings it. Looks like he was right: though where it all ends no one knows, it’s clear that Occupy Wall Street has hit the sweet spot and is now driving the political conversation the way the tea party once did.

There’s still a lot of weird and confusing stuff going on in the streets of cities where OWS and its offshoots are making their stands, but the general message that corporate wealth needs to be examined as solutions for fixing the economy are weighed is becoming the dominant topic in politics.

More: Occupy Wall Street Breaks Through | Election 2012

Wall-Street-Cutie-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Evan McMorris-Santoro

Van Jones told TPM the other day that if the progressive tea party comes, this will be the month that brings it. Looks like he was right: though where it all ends no one knows, it’s clear that Occupy Wall Street has hit the sweet spot and is now driving the political conversation the way the tea party once did.

There’s still a lot of weird and confusing stuff going on in the streets of cities where OWS and its offshoots are making their stands, but the general message that corporate wealth needs to be examined as solutions for fixing the economy are weighed is becoming the dominant topic in politics.

More: Occupy Wall Street Breaks Through | Election 2012
OWS demands are pretty funny stuff.
By Christmas, these people will be a memory.
However, they do make appearances in guess where?....
Tampa and Charlotte, NC...The former, site of the RNC Convention. That latter, site of the DNC Convention.
OWS will vacate all cold weather cities. Not even Starbucks lattes can keep them warm.
These people have no idea what they want. They have no direction. They are just an inconvenience.
You guys will continue to worship at the OWS altar. Sensible and intelligent people will move on to more important things.
Over.

Tea Party folks go home to jobs and family. These folks have all month to stand around.

Forum List

Back