Progressives Launching 'October Offensive' To Rival Tea Party

Tea Party folks go home to jobs and family. These folks have all month to stand around.

Just reported on our local news that one of the locations intend on staying there for 4 months.

Dc I think they said.

Sure they plan on staying that long. The government should check everyone's ID and kick them off unemployment benefits. No job search, no money. Also, SS disability. Anyone who can show up under those conditions can work. Bunch of lazy bottom feeders.

walesa.jpg

Lech Wałęsa: He helped defeat Soviet Communism.

Activist Who Reagan Called 'One Of The World's Greatest Labor Leaders' Coming To Support Occupy Wall Street | ThinkProgress

Last edited:
r-VAN-JONES-WALL-STREET-REBUILD-THE-DREAM-large570.jpg

Former White House adviser Van Jones says that progressives are going to launch an "October offensive" to rival the Tea Party, in the spirit of the Arab Spring protests across the Middle East.

"Everybody should hold onto their seats. October is going to be the turning point when it comes to the progressive fight back. You can see it coming," Jones said this week on MSNBC's "The Last Word" with Lawrence O'Donnell.

"You are going to see an American Fall, an American Autumn, just like we saw the Arab Spring," Jones continued. "You can see it right now with these young people on Wall Street. Hold onto your hats, we're going to have an October offensive to take back the American dream and to rescue America's middle class."

More: Van Jones Praises Occupy Wall Street, Says Progressives Launching 'October Offensive' To Rival Tea Party

What are they going to call it, the Leach Party?

I thought the TEA Party was already dead. Why does anyone need to counter it?

It is being called the Flea Party....:lol: At least the Tea Party is alive and well, still clean, and uncluttered and not causing damage for the taxpayers to pay to clean up after them.. Nice that the leaders of the Democratic party approve of the Flea Party as exercising their constitutional rights, while condemning the Tea Party for the same thing.

Remember these? The Democratic National Committee called the tea partiers "angry mobs" and "rabid right-wing extremists." ABC said they were a "mob." CNN accused them of "rabble rousing." Harry Reid called them "evil mongers." Nancy Pelosi said they were "un-American." CNN's Anderson Cooper and every single host on MSNBC called the tea partiers a name that referred to an obscure gay sex act. :eusa_whistle:

Hypocrisy in motion....

Flea Party? Oh well, that's better than Teabagger Party I guess...

I think the Cain Pizza Party is kinda cool...

I am alone in never wasting my time attending a protest or wanting to participate in one? I could think of better things to do like shopping, reading a book, or perhaps something which these protest movements will never encourage; work.

The Russians love this. While Putin consolidates his power making millions while doing so these ant-American, anti-Capitalist protesters give our advisories a platform

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgTksFnxVCU&feature=related]BRAVE Occupy Wall Street Protester Speaks Out - YouTube[/ame]

RT, previously known as Russia Today, is a global multilingual television news network based in the Russian Federation run by RIA Novosti, the 100% government controlled[1] state-run[2] Russian media outlet.

Watching what's happening in this country is painfully fascinating. It's like biting on a sore tooth you can't help youself.

I know that the nation is disintegrating. Yet, knowing what the left is doing, knowing it's goals, there is a certain pleasure in watching the nation falter and ultimately fail.

Keep um coming...These idiots are helping pound the nail in the coffin of the democrat party in 2012:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IikSoQh2oxE&feature=related]Al Shapton Tells The Black Community To Join The Revolution - YouTube[/ame]

Damn straight. Reagan did it correctly. Poland is again FREE.

Oddly though? Mr. Walesa was much too busy to hold audience with the American Apologizer...(Fancy that)? Mr. Walesa has no time for Communists.

Poland: Legendary Anti-Communist Hero Lech Walesa Refuses to Meet With Obama

Attachments

• $Lech Walesa.jpg
    $Lech Walesa.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 47
The Russians love this. While Putin consolidates his power making millions while doing so these ant-American, anti-Capitalist protesters give our advisories a platform

BRAVE Occupy Wall Street Protester Speaks Out - YouTube

RT, previously known as Russia Today, is a global multilingual television news network based in the Russian Federation run by RIA Novosti, the 100% government controlled[1] state-run[2] Russian media outlet.

Bravest thing about THAT protester is the fact that she goes out in public with that hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=3r03VNAdDn8

This is not a slap against Geraldo this video just shows were these whack jobs are. Notice "the Jews are getting angry" comment? Geraldo is Jewish via his mother while these people like to keep the anti-Jewish comments under wraps for the most part there are plenty of anti-Semites in the crowd not to mention the low class violent nature of the people there

Geraldo Rivera Humiliated By Wall Street Protesters 2011 - YouTube

This is not a slap against Geraldo this video just shows were these whack jobs are. Notice "the Jews are getting angry" comment? Geraldo is Jewish via his mother while these people like to keep the anti-Jewish comments under wraps for the most part there are plenty of anti-Semites in the crowd not to mention the low class violent nature of the people there
All one has to do is look at who is paying for all this nonsense?

Soros the Nazi collaborator must be so proud of what he has wrought.

Iran's government officially threw their support behind the Occupy Wall Street protesters.

They eagerly look forward to the downfall of our economic system....
Fancy that?

Iran Calls Wall Street Protests 'American Spring'

But of course they would be wrong. That came in the 1700's...

Ironic though that they seem to support the chaos supported by Obama...and just didn't respond in-kind as Obama did when there was uprising during the Iranian elections and Obama said that we couldn't get involved? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back