“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

She is right. it is voter suppression…it’s met to suppress the votes of non-citizens who aren’t allowed to vote in our elections

The outrage over that begs the question has to why the demafascist don’t want those votes suppressed…

Because there's no evidence non-citizens are voting... you guys keep claiming that, but it's just not true.

Trump lost twice because most Americans realized he wasn't fit for the office, but because we have this awful system devised by slave-owners, he could lose by 3 million votes and still get the office.

The American people are getting tired of Democrats voter fraud tricks. Accountability fights against voter fraud and voter ID increases accountability. It's a no brainer to want voter ID to protect our elections.

Because there's no evidence non-citizens are voting... you guys keep claiming that, but it's just not true.

Trump lost twice because most Americans realized he wasn't fit for the office, but because we have this awful system devised by slave-owners, he could lose by 3 million votes and still get the office.
Well actually there have been cases prosecuted of people illegally voting, but regardless....that's not the point...if there was no evidence of the Hoover damn leaking, should we remove the damn? Not do any repairs? If there was no evidence of speeding on a part of the highway, should we not still have radar checks there from time to time? take the speed limit sign down?

If that's the case, then what's the problem? According to you nobody is voting illegally, so to insure that we have voter-ID, and you're upset by it.

As already proven, getting a voter ID is simple and governments will even pay for it if you can't. So there is no oppression here. It affects everybody the same whether you're white, black, brown, or yellow. Everybody gets an ID.

You mean like Trump Supporters? They are the dumbest, most ignorant fucks I've ever met.

This metaphor is so stupid, I am just going to ignore it.. Here's the main reason why it doesn't work. I haven't paid attention to baseball since 2016, when the Cubs beat the team that had to change it's name because it was dumb and racist. It really has no effect on my life, especially not since my sister, the diehard Cubs fan, passed away.

We ALL have a stake in what the government does.

But who would decide what constitutes an "understanding"? Should we ask a question about Global Warming on that test, and if you say it isn't real, you don't get to vote?

If the majority doesn't understand the wisdom of your positions, then you aren't explaining it well.

Or they understand the idiocy of your position perfectly fine.

I for the life of me don't understand why ANYONE making less than six figures votes Republican. You are just one job loss or illness from being wiped out without the safety net to protect you.

Oh, that's right, you call your "safety net" an "entitlement".

As I explained so many times, a test that is non-partisan. Just questions everybody right or left should know.

Who is the VP and what party do they belong to?
What party is in leadership of the House?
Leadership of the Senate?
Is the US in debt or are we spending as much as we take in?
If the US is in debt? By how much?

Questions like this everybody should know if they're going to vote.

You don't have to follow baseball to understand my analogy. You can apply that to business as well. Bottom line is that you end up with better leadership IF the people who vote on it understand WTF they are voting on. The problem is we have too many that don't, and that's why our gasoline is up over 30%, our home heating fuel up 50%, our supply chain problem, our labor shortage problem, our inflation rate. How did this happen? A bunch of morons that voted who know nothing about what they were voting on.

Right. The government would go broke if they required people to do that. Wow, you are a dumb person.

We had people turning in their vote in person for generations. Nobody went broke. That doesn't even make sense.

The problem for Democrats was that only people interested in politics would wait in line to vote, and that left out the stupid voters which put them at a disadvantage because many of their supporters are stupid and politically ignorant. So they started to change the system and want to continue changing it until enough stupid people can keep them in power.

So what is Proof of Vaccination then?
wjxoeie6l5a81.jpg

If that's the case, then what's the problem? According to you nobody is voting illegally, so to insure that we have voter-ID, and you're upset by it.

As already proven, getting a voter ID is simple and governments will even pay for it if you can't. So there is no oppression here. It affects everybody the same whether you're white, black, brown, or yellow. Everybody gets an ID.
Comrade Iosef believes black people are too dumb to get ID.

So the fraud isn't increased by the method of tax return delivery.
Before I put you on ignore for being a fucking retard, are you fucking kidding me?

Here's the thing. YES you could reduce tax fraud by requiring every last person to walk their return to the IRS office. But the end result would be making it a lot more expensive to collect taxes and reducing participation.

Same thing with voting.... you make voting harder to reduce fraud, the less people want to do it. It's simply not a tradeoff that's worth it.

Now, try to come up with a smart answer or go on ignore. Those are your options.

We had people turning in their vote in person for generations. Nobody went broke. That doesn't even make sense.

The problem for Democrats was that only people interested in politics would wait in line to vote, and that left out the stupid voters which put them at a disadvantage because many of their supporters are stupid and politically ignorant. So they started to change the system and want to continue changing it until enough stupid people can keep them in power.

Why should you wait in line to vote? You guys bitch like a little bunch of twits if you have to wait at the DMV or to see a government official to get a permit.... but you think that people should gleefully wait in line, if it makes it harder for "those people" to vote.

Why stop there? Let's make people run an obstacle course to vote? Come on, that'll get only the really committed.

I'm for proof of citizenship when a person registers to vote. However, when somebody shows up at the polls all that should be required is their registration card and any ID.

According to you.... the same kind of logic of literacy tests... and applied the same way.

Nope, one person, one vote. Period.

Always with the apples and oranges phony comparisons with you. Please explain how literacy tests and political knowledge are the same thing. Literacy tests came out when blacks had no access to education. Everybody today has access to political knowledge. As always, you fail again.

Why should you wait in line to vote? You guys bitch like a little bunch of twits if you have to wait at the DMV or to see a government official to get a permit.... but you think that people should gleefully wait in line, if it makes it harder for "those people" to vote.

Why stop there? Let's make people run an obstacle course to vote? Come on, that'll get only the really committed.

If we did do that we'd have a lot better representatives. But you don't want better representatives, you want Communists in charge of this country no matter how they get there.

Always with the apples and oranges phony comparisons with you. Please explain how literacy tests and political knowledge are the same thing. Literacy tests came out when blacks had no access to education. Everybody today has access to political knowledge. As always, you fail again.

You're kidding, right. Literacy tests were to keep black from voting, not the illiterate. Cleetus couldn't pass a literacy test, but the Klan Kleegle giving it would pass him by. That was just to keep the darkies from voting.

Same thing here... when you want to keep the ignorant from voting, it's not to weed out the truly ignorant, anti-science racist who votes GOP, it's to keep the darkies from voting. Because your disability is good welfare and the Obama-Phone lady is just a leech.

1641552377456.png

If we did do that we'd have a lot better representatives. But you don't want better representatives, you want Communists in charge of this country no matter how they get there.

If we wanted better representation, we'd get rid of gerrymandering, stop big money interests like the Koch Brothers and Soros from dumping tons of money into elections, etc.

What I'd like to see is POLITICIANS who are running answer knowledge questions.

You're kidding, right. Literacy tests were to keep black from voting, not the illiterate. Cleetus couldn't pass a literacy test, but the Klan Kleegle giving it would pass him by. That was just to keep the darkies from voting.

Same thing here... when you want to keep the ignorant from voting, it's not to weed out the truly ignorant, anti-science racist who votes GOP, it's to keep the darkies from voting. Because your disability is good welfare and the Obama-Phone lady is just a leech.

View attachment 584786

If we wanted better representation, we'd get rid of gerrymandering, stop big money interests like the Koch Brothers and Soros from dumping tons of money into elections, etc.

What I'd like to see is POLITICIANS who are running answer knowledge questions.

Oh please, who dumps more money into elections than the left? When was the last time we raised more money for a Presidential election than the Democrats? Where do they get that money from, the homeless? Zuckerburg, Soros, Gates, cook, you name the rich guy or gal and they're all on the left.

Same thing with gerrymandering, like the left doesn't do it at every opportunity they get. And see, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Because I'm politically knowledgeable, I can tell you you're full of shit on a consistent basis. A person not well versed in politics would just believe your bullshit.

Forum List

Back