Proof Of IRS Felony

Notice that after all this time there is still no evidence. The guy waived a piece of paper in the air and made claims about it.

Yet. At what point would you concede that crimes were committed?

I doubt ever. Even if there are convictions, I can imagine the outcry of they were set up! by some.

At this point there has been no evidence of a crime at all. Just a bunch of pearl-clutching.

Notice that after all this time there is still no evidence. The guy waived a piece of paper in the air and made claims about it.

There still hasn't been any evidence of a crime. Hell, there hasn't even been evidence that conservative groups were targeted the first place (since the vast majority of groups investigated were not "tea parties").

oh, right, tax returns that were released to opponent groups showing they were for internal IRS use only, no, nothing there. :cuckoo:

I doubt ever. Even if there are convictions, I can imagine the outcry of they were set up! by some.

At this point there has been no evidence of a crime at all. Just a bunch of pearl-clutching.

At this point, is the magic phrase. Recall that originally the administration explained it as a few low level employees in Cincinnati and that the head of the IRS was a Bush appointee. Things have certainly morphed in 3 weeks.

Yes, you will never accept that this administration is guilty of serious wrong doing because you are a ding-dong.

At this point, is the magic phrase. Recall that originally the administration explained it as a few low level employees in Cincinnati and that the head of the IRS was a Bush appointee. Things have certainly morphed in 3 weeks.

Yes, you will never accept that this administration is guilty of serious wrong doing because you are a ding-dong.

At this point is the only thing that's relevant to this discussion (unless you're a time traveler). Then again, the things that have "morphed" are a pretty clear indication that you have no idea what you're talking about. There still isn't any evidence beyond the verbal diarrhea from some right-wing talking heads that anyone other than low level employees were involved. The head of the IRS at the time was a Bush appointee. There is no getting around that one. It's an objective claim.

I don;t believe he ordered it.
I DO, however, believe he knew it was going on and did not tell them to stop

I think Obama not only smoked the weed but drank the bong water as well.

The more I hear the left play this down, the more I think Obama is guilty of committing this criminal act. I just wonder how much other stuff this president is guilty of.

Who are you referring to when you say the left is playing it down?

Your thinking process is interesting. Instead of demanding evidence of wrongdoing, you are prepared to convict based on the fact that there is a defense?

If nutters would not act like such rabid dogs......leaping on every piece of shit blog post or unsubstantiated claim that hits the Internet.......you all might be able to hear people like me when we say that we are prepared to prosecute any proven wrongdoing.......by anyone.....at any level.

Of course, being that people like me trust that President Obama would do no such thing, we demand some real proof that he was involved in any way. Have you got any?

C'mon, LL

In this thread there's Plasma calling it a non-scandal.
Surf the board and you find another thread by Synth saying the same.

Most replies by the Left around here, on any thread about the IRS bullshit, are trying their damnedest to diminish the significance of it all.

To be honest, as to your last paragraph, I think you're the first one (besides Obama) I've heard call for anyone's head on a stick

then um, why not show this proof? lame

The point of the propaganda machine is to constantly toss up vague accusations that have the appearance of illegality, but never quite pan out. The idea is to make the low information voter throw is hands up in exhausted disgust and say "it's always something with these crooks."

The reason for this is simple. As long as people don't trust government, the GOP will be able to kill any program that takes subsidies and resources away from their corporate and wealthy paymasters.

If you want to see who runs government, follow the money. The GOP financial machine drops a brinks truck on any sitting politician who doesn't vote correctly.

This same machine funds an army of think tanks, publishing groups, and big media (talk radio/FOX News). They do this for the purpose of diverting the revanchist rage of Nixon's "silent white majority" on to something called government. But everybody knows that the old government no longer exists. To the contrary, Washington - because of lobbying and election funding - is owned by corporations and the wealthy. This is why they need propaganda: because they want to escape blame for the politicians they own.

The claim was that the IRS released specific documents, and they showed evidence that the IRS had stamped those documents before they released them. That doesn't sound very vague to me, but I am not reflexively trying to defend the IRS from the worst thing it is possible for a government to do.

Raise your hand if you think that our President ordered the IRS to target his political opponents.

If you can explain how that makes a real difference to anyone who was targeted I will be happy to offer an opinion on whether or not he personally oversaw the entire thing.

If anyone targeted was denied anything....you might have some grounds upon which to whine about how they feel.

Your opinion! Yes! I value that so much. Please.

They were denied their right to the rule of law.

You really need to stop pretending the IRS did not screw up big time here, it makes you look like a conspiracy nut.

You really need to stop pretending the IRS did not screw up big time here, it makes you look like a conspiracy nut.

The only conspiracy nuts are the ones who of you who think Obama was sitting there in the Oval Office saying "audit the teabaggers".

There still hasn't been any evidence of a crime. Hell, there hasn't even been evidence that conservative groups were targeted the first place (since the vast majority of groups investigated were not "tea parties").

Multiple people in the IRS admitted that conservative groups were targeted.

An investigation conducted by the Inspector General of the IRS concluded that conservative groups were targeted.

At least one progressive group has publicly stated that they received information that, legally, should not have been released to them in the form of a list of donors for the very group that now says they have proof that their donor list was released by the IRS.

Yet you, in your endless ability to build a conspiracy without any evidence, insist that there is no evidence that conservative groups were targeted, and that there is no evidence that any crimes were committed.

Maybe we should just put all your posts in the wackadoodle forum.

At this point is the only thing that's relevant to this discussion (unless you're a time traveler). Then again, the things that have "morphed" are a pretty clear indication that you have no idea what you're talking about. There still isn't any evidence beyond the verbal diarrhea from some right-wing talking heads that anyone other than low level employees were involved. The head of the IRS at the time was a Bush appointee. There is no getting around that one. It's an objective claim.

and he is a Democrat. What is sad is you don't see the implications here. IF indeed, he is in anyway involved, then future administrations (either side) will make certain they never try to be bipartisan in their appointments as they will have this to reference for why not to trust anyone on the other side.

I think Obama not only smoked the weed but drank the bong water as well.

The more I hear the left play this down, the more I think Obama is guilty of committing this criminal act. I just wonder how much other stuff this president is guilty of.

Who are you referring to when you say the left is playing it down?

Your thinking process is interesting. Instead of demanding evidence of wrongdoing, you are prepared to convict based on the fact that there is a defense?

If nutters would not act like such rabid dogs......leaping on every piece of shit blog post or unsubstantiated claim that hits the Internet.......you all might be able to hear people like me when we say that we are prepared to prosecute any proven wrongdoing.......by anyone.....at any level.

Of course, being that people like me trust that President Obama would do no such thing, we demand some real proof that he was involved in any way. Have you got any?

C'mon, LL

In this thread there's Plasma calling it a non-scandal.
Surf the board and you find another thread by Synth saying the same.

Most replies by the Left around here, on any thread about the IRS bullshit, are trying their damnedest to diminish the significance of it all.

To be honest, as to your last paragraph, I think you're the first one (besides Obama) I've heard call for anyone's head on a stick

He was talking about USMB members? Our opinion that it is a non-scandal leads him to think Obama is involved?

Is that supposed to be serious?

Multiple people in the IRS admitted that conservative groups were targeted.

An investigation conducted by the Inspector General of the IRS concluded that conservative groups were targeted.

At least one progressive group has publicly stated that they received information that, legally, should not have been released to them in the form of a list of donors for the very group that now says they have proof that their donor list was released by the IRS.

Yet you, in your endless ability to build a conspiracy without any evidence, insist that there is no evidence that conservative groups were targeted, and that there is no evidence that any crimes were committed.

Maybe we should just put all your posts in the wackadoodle forum.
For Polk anything other than a Youtube video of Obama ordering the assasinations of conservative groups doesn't rise to the level of wrong.

If you can explain how that makes a real difference to anyone who was targeted I will be happy to offer an opinion on whether or not he personally oversaw the entire thing.

If anyone targeted was denied anything....you might have some grounds upon which to whine about how they feel.

Your opinion! Yes! I value that so much. Please.

They were denied their right to the rule of law.

Bullshit.

Damn, you really are stupid. There have been emails released shich show that the orders came from DC, and the IRS is investigating at least 88 people who might have documentation related to the scandal.

First on CNN: IRS collects docs from 88 employees in investigation ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The only conspiracy nuts are the ones who of you who think Obama was sitting there in the Oval Office saying "audit the teabaggers".

Don't think he said that.

I picture the scenario as, during one of the 157 visits to the WH, the IRS Chief telling Obama, "We're making right-wing groups jump through hoops to get the same tax exempt status we freely give to groups like MoveOn and MediaMatters"
Obama says, "Cool.....but I don't know anything about it. Ok?!" *wink, wink, nudge*

:clap2:

Is that an attempt to make yourself look intelligent by attacking a position I do not have? Isn't there a word for that?

Strawman.jpg

Damn, you really are stupid. There have been emails released shich show that the orders came from DC, and the IRS is investigating at least 88 people who might have documentation related to the scandal.

First on CNN: IRS collects docs from 88 employees in investigation ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Investigating does not equal actual involvement. Just like indictment does not equal conviction.

Forum List

Back