Proof of Russian Collusion!!!!

No. Who did he rape? When were the charges filed against President Clinton for rape?

Argued and argued a thousand times in here.

One thing about being a dimocrap scumbag, it doesn't take much theatrical talent for them to act stupid

It was Blind Boo who asked that question

Tell whoever I offended to please accept my sincerest and heartfelt oopsie.

T
o the few in here I have yet to offend, please be patient. I'll get around to you

:9:

This post got fifteen - FIFTEEN -- accolades.

More proof this place is just a GOP circle-jerk. Democrats, you have zero margin for error. Can't fight Putin in Syria because that's being the "founder of ISIS". Can't fight ISIS with Assad/Putin, because that's "soft on Russia."

But the GOP? Fuck it, grab a few pussies, appoint Vladimir's personal RimJobber as secretary of state, and it's all good in the hood! #VoterIntegrity #NotForUs #CinnamonHitlerAllTheWay

Syria is not a threat to the US , never was , never will.

The US became involved in Syria because the Obama administration and Hillary were , somehow, COMPELLED to defend Israel. They wanted Bibi to retain the Golan Heights and by weakening Syria it could not RETALIATE against Israel when the latter attacked Iran. The US has no constitutional authority to engage in that type of foreign and military policy.

Grabbing the pussy of a consenting adult is the most wonderful feeling in this world. There is NOTHING better. You should try it sometime.

The Groper Elect's actions of grabbing pussy because he is a star and bragging about it make him a creepy fellow.

Speaking of creepy....did you vote for the rapist, Bill Clinton?

No. Who did he rape? When were the charges filed against President Clinton for rape?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time - Breitbart

Looks like the familiar list of allegations alright but where is your proof?

Argued and argued a thousand times in here.

One thing about being a dimocrap scumbag, it doesn't take much theatrical talent for them to act stupid

It was Blind Boo who asked that question

Tell whoever I offended to please accept my sincerest and heartfelt oopsie.

T
o the few in here I have yet to offend, please be patient. I'll get around to you

:9:

LOL you don't offend me pookums, you make me laugh.

:thanks:

Democrats have kicked up quite a fuss, claiming some sort of collusion between Trump supporters and some Russian efforts to get Mr. Trump elected.

Of course they have no proof, but, the Democrats have authored this mantra:

“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”[ Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill, folks. Remember the left's battle cry: "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters." You simply need to make a harsh, totally unfounded charge, and that's reason enough to investigate. ]

Hence, their argument has more twists and turns in that position than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine!

But.....there is documented evidence of exactly that: offers to have foreign influence change the course of United States elections!!!

It's by the Democrats.

" It was a May 14, 1983 letter from the head of the KGB, Viktor Chebrikov, to the head of the USSR, the odious Yuri Andropov, with the highest level of classification. Chebrikov relayed to Andropov an offer from Senator Ted Kennedy, presented by Kennedy’s old friend and law-school buddy, John Tunney, a former Democratic senator from California, to reach out to the Soviet leadership at the height of a very hot time in the Cold War. According to Chebrikov, Kennedy was deeply troubled by the deteriorating relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union, which he believed was bringing us perilously close to nuclear confrontation. Kennedy, according to Chebrikov, blamed this situation not on the Soviet leadership but on the American president---Ronald Reagan. Not only was the USSR not to blame, but, said Chebrikov, Kennedy was, quite the contrary, “very impressed” with Andropov.

The thrust of the letter is that Reagan had to be stopped, meaning his alleged aggressive defense policies, which then ranged from the Pershing IIs to the MX to SDI, and even his re-election bid, needed to be stopped. It was Ronald Reagan who was the hindrance to peace. That view of Reagan is consistent with things that Kennedy said and wrote at the time, including articles in sources like Rolling Stone (March 1984) and in a speeches like his March 24, 1983 remarks on the Senate floor the day after Reagan’s SDI speech, which he lambasted as “misleading Red-Scare tactics and reckless Star Wars schemes.”

Even more interesting than Kennedy’s diagnosis was the prescription: According to Chebrikov, Kennedy suggested a number of PR moves to help the Soviets in terms of their public image with the American public. He reportedly believed that the Soviet problem was a communication problem, resulting from an inability to counter Reagan’s (not the USSR’s) “propaganda.” If only Americans could get through Reagan’s smokescreen and hear the Soviets’ peaceful intentions." http://www.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=30980

Just one more proof of the adage....'to know what the Democrats are doing, listen to what they blame the other side for."

Remember, they have NO proof of collusion. They merely seek a pretext to allow Obama to remain the president:

Martial Law or Electoral College?

Clearly, the stage is set to blame Russia for a Trump victory. They are prepping the media who 99% endorse Hillary; the press conspiracy to feed propaganda to the American people is in full swing. Meanwhile, Obama continues to support the Sunni in the civil war with the intent toattack Russian forces in Syria. Our model still shows the largest turnout may take place here in 2016. This scares the blood, no matter how cold, right out of the veins of the career politicians. The American press is committing suicide and have succeeded in becoming indistinguishable from Pravda (“Truth”) of the old Soviet Union. Power corrupts everything, including the press.

There are two scenarios running around behind the curtain. I reported the one that Obama would declare martial law, suspend the constitution and remain in the presidency declining to allow Hillary or Trump to take the throne, he would step aside and hand to Joe Biden. Some counsel that is too extreme. Others are proposing that Obama still blames Russia, but then throw it to the Congress by means of the electoral college and that way keep it under the pretense of being constitutional. Anyway you cut it, this does not look like they will allow Trump to take the White House regardless of the vote."

While not funny, it certainly is amusing that four generations....some 80 years after Franklin Delano Roosevelt revealed his love of the Bolsheviks and the the Soviets,....

....suddenly.....the Democrats no longer wish to embrace Russia.

Funny what a lost election will do.

Suddenly you're on your knees for Putin. Funny.

I know this is hard to believe, but out there in the Country, in places other than the Big Cities, there more and more people that are watching this shit by dimocrap scum and getting SERIOUSLY turned off.

I hope the scumbags keep it up. Keep it going.

I'd say that, so far, dimocrap scum have lost somewhere around 5% of their base with the shit they're pulling.

Some of them will come back, some won't -- Split it 50-50.

That's a lot. You take 2 -1/2% off of dimocrap scum voter rolls and they're in deep, deep shit.

And I suspect it's going to get worse. Much worse. Before this group is done, I believe the dimocrap scum voter base will shrink by as much as 15%

I believe that by the time 2018 rolls around, the dimocrap scum party will be in such dire straits that they'll be lucky to hang on to 10 of the twenty three seats they have up for re-election.

We take 13 more Senate seats and scare the bejesus out of another two (2) dimocraps.... We can get anything through we want -- Including a Constitutional Amendment.

dimocrap scum just can't see the consequences of their actions. I strongly believe they are on the verge of extinction as a party.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of scumbags

Did you claim that Russia made Trump's victory possible?

If you'd like to retreat from that position at this time, that'd be fine.

Didn't make that claim so I hardly feel the need to retreat from it. I always said it was Hillary's election to lose. I think she could have pulled out the Rust belt states if she had chosen Bernie over Tim even with the Russian hacking and whatever else they did to interfere.

"Did you claim that Russia made Trump's victory possible?
Didn't make that claim so I hardly feel the need to retreat from it."

I must apologize if I misunderstood you....

You posted this....post #62
The CIA needs to de-classify the presentation on the Russian Hacking they gave to Congress in Sept.

You posted this yesterday....
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process.

And now you say "...even with the Russian hacking and whatever else they did to interfere."

I understood your position to be that your position was that Russia made Trump's victory possible, based on these posts...

What, exactly is your position vis-a-vis Trump's victory, Russia, and the CIA?

Syria is not a threat to the US , never was , never will.

The US became involved in Syria because the Obama administration and Hillary were , somehow, COMPELLED to defend Israel. They wanted Bibi to retain the Golan Heights and by weakening Syria it could not RETALIATE against Israel when the latter attacked Iran. The US has no constitutional authority to engage in that type of foreign and military policy.

Grabbing the pussy of a consenting adult is the most wonderful feeling in this world. There is NOTHING better. You should try it sometime.

The Groper Elect's actions of grabbing pussy because he is a star and bragging about it make him a creepy fellow.

Speaking of creepy....did you vote for the rapist, Bill Clinton?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time - Breitbart

Looks like the familiar list of allegations alright but where is your proof?

"... the familiar list of allegations alright but where is your proof?"
So glad you asked.

When any Liberal/Progressive/Democrat bootlicker is presented with the list of Bill Clintons rape and sexual misbehaviors, the knee-jerk response of the jerk is the expected: "But...but (sputter- sputter) he was never convicted in any court of law!!
Or "Where is your proof?"

This, of course, is a prime example of sophistry, the use of fallacious arguments, with the intention of deceiving. (i.e., the jerk is a liar.)

This is not a court of law, and the argument does not end with a jail sentence....sadly.
It is the court of real world experience, and is based on one's judgment based on their experience and knowledge, and, especially, the past behavior of the individual in question.

The type of verdict demanded does not require that of a court, it is the court of public opinion.

1. Based on Clinton's history, is the charge that he refused to acknowledge his prey's refusal for sexual intercourse...possible or impossible?
.......probable or improbable?
.....exceptional or expected?

2. Has he been shown to be a liar?
Yes, in fact in a court of law.

The answer is clear.
"Bill 'the rapist' Clinton" is an accurate description.

3. The same procedure should be used to examine as to whether charges would even be brought against one of his lofty political stature...and political party.

That question requires even less effort to answer.....as it has been answered previously, in an even more serious matter: responsibility in the death of a young woman.
I refer to "The Liberal Lion," Ted Kennedy.

4. An auxiliary question might be 'what type of individual would support rapists and murderers' as mentioned above?
This, too, is an easy question to answer.
Raise your paw.

Oh.....need I bring up the rapist's many trips to Epstein's 'Sex Slave island'?
"Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known"
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Can I conclude that you supported Bill 'the rapist' Clinton?

Last edited:

Not so fast on that assumption.

This, from Slate:
"That Russia hacked Clinton to elect Trump was now “the consensus view,” a source quoted in the Washington Post story claimed. Consensus is a term the intelligence community uses to describe a belief with which everyone agrees. But a few paragraphs later, some doubt about that claim of consensus had appeared. A “senior U.S. official” described “minor disagreements … in part because some questions remain unanswered.” The CIA’s belief that Russia affirmatively supported Trump “fell short of a formal U.S. assessment produced by all 17 intelligence agencies.”
Is There Really a Spook Consensus About Russian Meddling?

The allusion is a Leftist ploy to shield them from the opprobrium due to the election loss.

Democrats have kicked up quite a fuss, claiming some sort of collusion between Trump supporters and some Russian efforts to get Mr. Trump elected.

Of course they have no proof, but, the Democrats have authored this mantra:

“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”[ Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill, folks. Remember the left's battle cry: "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters." You simply need to make a harsh, totally unfounded charge, and that's reason enough to investigate. ]

Hence, their argument has more twists and turns in that position than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine!

But.....there is documented evidence of exactly that: offers to have foreign influence change the course of United States elections!!!

It's by the Democrats.

" It was a May 14, 1983 letter from the head of the KGB, Viktor Chebrikov, to the head of the USSR, the odious Yuri Andropov, with the highest level of classification. Chebrikov relayed to Andropov an offer from Senator Ted Kennedy, presented by Kennedy’s old friend and law-school buddy, John Tunney, a former Democratic senator from California, to reach out to the Soviet leadership at the height of a very hot time in the Cold War. According to Chebrikov, Kennedy was deeply troubled by the deteriorating relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union, which he believed was bringing us perilously close to nuclear confrontation. Kennedy, according to Chebrikov, blamed this situation not on the Soviet leadership but on the American president---Ronald Reagan. Not only was the USSR not to blame, but, said Chebrikov, Kennedy was, quite the contrary, “very impressed” with Andropov.

The thrust of the letter is that Reagan had to be stopped, meaning his alleged aggressive defense policies, which then ranged from the Pershing IIs to the MX to SDI, and even his re-election bid, needed to be stopped. It was Ronald Reagan who was the hindrance to peace. That view of Reagan is consistent with things that Kennedy said and wrote at the time, including articles in sources like Rolling Stone (March 1984) and in a speeches like his March 24, 1983 remarks on the Senate floor the day after Reagan’s SDI speech, which he lambasted as “misleading Red-Scare tactics and reckless Star Wars schemes.”

Even more interesting than Kennedy’s diagnosis was the prescription: According to Chebrikov, Kennedy suggested a number of PR moves to help the Soviets in terms of their public image with the American public. He reportedly believed that the Soviet problem was a communication problem, resulting from an inability to counter Reagan’s (not the USSR’s) “propaganda.” If only Americans could get through Reagan’s smokescreen and hear the Soviets’ peaceful intentions." http://www.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=30980

Just one more proof of the adage....'to know what the Democrats are doing, listen to what they blame the other side for."

Remember, they have NO proof of collusion. They merely seek a pretext to allow Obama to remain the president:

Martial Law or Electoral College?

Clearly, the stage is set to blame Russia for a Trump victory. They are prepping the media who 99% endorse Hillary; the press conspiracy to feed propaganda to the American people is in full swing. Meanwhile, Obama continues to support the Sunni in the civil war with the intent toattack Russian forces in Syria. Our model still shows the largest turnout may take place here in 2016. This scares the blood, no matter how cold, right out of the veins of the career politicians. The American press is committing suicide and have succeeded in becoming indistinguishable from Pravda (“Truth”) of the old Soviet Union. Power corrupts everything, including the press.

There are two scenarios running around behind the curtain. I reported the one that Obama would declare martial law, suspend the constitution and remain in the presidency declining to allow Hillary or Trump to take the throne, he would step aside and hand to Joe Biden. Some counsel that is too extreme. Others are proposing that Obama still blames Russia, but then throw it to the Congress by means of the electoral college and that way keep it under the pretense of being constitutional. Anyway you cut it, this does not look like they will allow Trump to take the White House regardless of the vote."

'Remember, they have NO proof of collusion."

I believe I said exactly that in the OP.

"They merely seek a pretext to allow Obama to remain the president."
I believe it is simply an attempt to hide their embarrassment, and keep their Janissaries in line.

Hands up, don't shoot!!!!

Same shit
It goes further than that.
Every catch-phrase they dream up.....they are the cause of it.
Fake News becomes the phrase of the week and the fact is Democrats have been guilty of it.
Collusion with Russia......Democrats have been guilty of this as well.
Violence at Trump events......Democrats have been discovered to be guilty of this too.
Failure to allow the smooth transition of power......Democrats......guilty....guilty....guilty.
Eventually they'll be saying the GOP dreamed up Blacklivesmatter.

I'm liking how you guys just call 17 different intel agencies "the left" and think that means something.
I'm still waiting on somebody to name at least a couple of these phantom agencies....

All you libs seem to know about it is it's 17 glorious agencies.

How many scientists did you people say came to a consensus about Global Warming....2500 doctors in lab-coats?

The leftist media is really a propaganda arm for the elites, The Wall Street, special interests, Democrats, and globalists. They're like Bagdad Bob.

Hillary said 17 intelligence agencies ”confirmed” Russia is trying to influence our election. Straight up lie.

Yes that is a lie one told by you. She said 17 intel agencies confirmed Russia was behind the hacks. Not this bs you just made up

There is not one agency that came with a statement and said "confirmed". If there was, how about you name three of them and post the links to their statements?

I provided a link to the Homeland Security joint statement, straight out of Clapper's office. So what's the BS I "made up"?

You already lied about what Hilary said and now you want me to play wack a lie with you some more? No thanks facts dont matter

Nope, that's exactly what she said.

ABC News

29c84l1.jpg

You were saying...?

So, as usual, put the tail between your legs and go spam some other thread.

The Russians didn't rig the election '- democrats did.by nominating the biggest piece of shit nominee in the history of the United States .

Who won the popular vote.

Lets hope the electoral college does the right thing.

The Russians didn't rig the election '- democrats did.by nominating the biggest piece of shit nominee in the history of the United States .

Al Gore won the popular vote too......thank God that fag never became president.

Hopefully they electoral college does the right thing, indeed. Vote for who their state voted for.

We are not a democracy, we are a Republic. a Union of States. The reason America even exists today is because of that fucking compromise. You think the 30/50 states that benefited from the electoral college would permit a constitutional amendment? Fuck no.

Grow up libs.

I'm liking how you guys just call 17 different intel agencies "the left" and think that means something.

The leftist media is really a propaganda arm for the elites, The Wall Street, special interests, Democrats, and globalists. They're like Bagdad Bob.

Hillary said 17 intelligence agencies ”confirmed” Russia is trying to influence our election. Straight up lie.

The “17 agencies that actually confirmed” it was the Russians? Well it turns out that was only one guy, namely James Clapper, the head of US intelligence. The same man who committed perjury before congress after his NSA surveillance program was leaked. He issued a statement that included the phrase:
We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.
More? The very next sentence is also of interest:
Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government.
Homeland Security Statement

Read it. The word “confirmed” does not appear anywhere in this statement.

So when Hillary stated the “17 intelligence agencies have confirmed” I was anticipating what that would turn up in the “fact checking” apparatus, which allegedly exists to objectively test the assertions of both candidates in real time. The “fact checking” around this statement would be comical if not infuriatingly Orwellian. The ABC called it a "true fact” but it's not true.

So, other then leftists being leftists, what else is new?

Wrong, you soviet hack...

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

The “17 agencies that actually confirmed” it was the Russians? Well it turns out that was only one guy, namely James Clapper, the head of US intelligence. The same man who committed perjury before congress after his NSA surveillance program was leaked. He issued a statement that included the phrase:
We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.
More? The very next sentence is also of interest:
Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government.
Homeland Security Statement

Read it. The word “confirmed” does not appear anywhere in this statement.

So when Hillary stated the “17 intelligence agencies have confirmed” I was anticipating what that would turn up in the “fact checking” apparatus, which allegedly exists to objectively test the assertions of both candidates in real time. The “fact checking” around this statement would be comical if not infuriatingly Orwellian. The ABC called it a "true fact” but it's not true.

So, other then leftists being leftists, what else is new?

Wrong, you soviet hack...

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Do you really need Politifact to tell you what Clapper said when you have Clapper's statement in the front of you.

Read the Clapper's statement, moron.

Forum List

Back