Protest at the Inaurguration

Is it legal to protest at the inaurguration?

• yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • don't know

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if it's legal to protest at a Presidential inauguration? I know there's no specific law against it, but will the police/Secret Service arrest you if you hold up a placard saying "Biden swindled the election," that he's not the legitimate president?

The DC police will setup ridiculous rules shunting any protest as far from the inauguration as possible. They will use COVID regulations as an excuse, and will suppress any deviation from said rules with far more ruthlessness than they did against the protesters at Trump's inauguration.

This will be despite the far more passive mindset that will be shown by the right wing protesters.
In that case, I think no Republicans should attend. No Senators, no Congressmen, no Trump administration officials.
Yes. Why not try to overthrow the government,loser
That's further down the pike.

Does anyone know if it's legal to protest at a Presidential inauguration? I know there's no specific law against it, but will the police/Secret Service arrest you if you hold up a placard saying "Biden swindled the election," that he's not the legitimate president?
Go for it, loser.
I would if I knew I could get away with it. Perhaps I can pay for some sky writing that says Biden is a crook. Of course, I'm virtually certain they won't allow any flights over the capitol building.

What are you trying to accomplish ?
Anyone capable of reading already knows that Biden didn't win .

Go for it, loser.
I would if I knew I could get away with it. Perhaps I can pay for some sky writing that says Biden is a crook. Of course, I'm virtually certain they won't allow any flights over the capitol building.

What are you trying to accomplish ?
Anyone capable of reading already knows that Biden didn't win .
ROL! You have no idea what a shit storm it would cause, apparently. About half the American public doesn't know a thing about the massive evidence of voter fraud. The fake news hasn't reported a single word about it. It's as if it never happened.

The DC police will setup ridiculous rules shunting any protest as far from the inauguration as possible. They will use COVID regulations as an excuse, and will suppress any deviation from said rules with far more ruthlessness than they did against the protesters at Trump's inauguration.

This will be despite the far more passive mindset that will be shown by the right wing protesters.
In that case, I think no Republicans should attend. No Senators, no Congressmen, no Trump administration officials.
Yes. Why not try to overthrow the government,loser

Pieces of shit like you have been supporting that for 4 years.

Probably anyone who does what you suggest will be taken into custody (not arrested) and be taken to a secure place to determine if the person was a threat to the President-Elect. S/He could possibly be charged with enticing a riot.

And yet that’s a lie and you and your treasonous pieces of garbage should probably be tried and jailed since that isn’t freedom of speech. It’s a coup in American soul.

but that’s what you white trash have wanted since the civil war
Ohhhhhh there goes the race card... Pathetic.

ROL! You have no idea what a shit storm it would cause, apparently. About half the American public doesn't know a thing about the massive evidence of voter fraud. The fake news hasn't reported a single word about it. It's as if it never happened.
Trump appointee Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here"

You sheep are d e l u s i o n a l. :laugh:

Probably anyone who does what you suggest will be taken into custody (not arrested) and be taken to a secure place to determine if the person was a threat to the President-Elect. S/He could possibly be charged with enticing a riot.

ROFL! Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted blatantly illegal tactics like that.

Holding a sign saying "X stole the election" is inciting a riot?

But the actual rioting that happened in 2016 was OK right?

Trump appointee Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here"

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

when it's against Trump, anonymous sources are fact, when it's against Biden it has to be proven in 5 courts and signed in the blood of a lamb.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

when it's against Trump, anonymous sources are fact, when it's against Biden it has to be proven in 5 courts and signed in the blood of a lamb.
Tell that to someone who screamed "Russia".

And thanks for trying to change the subject. It's always a sign that the sheep have NOTHING.

The election wasn't just "unfair." It was an obvious swindle. Many laws have been broken. We have both, douchebag. We have video of GA election officials telling observers to go home and then pulling ballots out from under a table and resuming their counting. They broke about half a dozen laws when they did that.

The election wasn't just "unfair." It was an obvious swindle. Many laws have been broken. We have both, douchebag. We have video of GA election officials telling observers to go home and then pulling ballots out from under a table and resuming their counting. They broke about half a dozen laws when they did that.
Why don't any of these judges believe you?

Are you just too darned smart for them?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Mac1958 claims he's not a "winger," but almost everything he posts since this campaign started sounds just like something a "winger" would say.

Why don't any of these judges believe you?

Are you just too darned smart for them?
They do, but they they are sleazy lying douchebags.

Holding a sign saying "X stole the election" is inciting a riot?

But the actual rioting that happened in 2016 was OK right?
It is if you do it in front of Democrats.

Forum List

Back