Protest at the Inaurguration

Is it legal to protest at the inaurguration?

• yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • don't know

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if it's legal to protest at a Presidential inauguration? I know there's no specific law against it, but will the police/Secret Service arrest you if you hold up a placard saying "Biden swindled the election," that he's not the legitimate president?
There are already many organizations that have applied for permits on the Mall, including 5,000 for a Free Speech demonstration against the inauguration.

Among them, a demonstration “demanding urgent action to save the environment and end war” by the Answer Coalition; a 300-person protest by organizers of Roar for Trump; and a 5,000-person request for a “free speech demonstration against the inauguration” by the DC Action Lab.
The group Women for a Great America is requesting access to the White House sidewalk and Lafayette Park for a 250-person event, where they plan to “pray for President Trump.”
And the Memorial Foundation is planning a wreath-laying ceremony for 250 people at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. Though associated with a separate holiday, it is within the same time frame and near the National Mall, where crowds are expected.

Does anyone know if it's legal to protest at a Presidential inauguration? I know there's no specific law against it, but will the police/Secret Service arrest you if you hold up a placard saying "Biden swindled the election," that he's not the legitimate president?

The DC police will setup ridiculous rules shunting any protest as far from the inauguration as possible. They will use COVID regulations as an excuse, and will suppress any deviation from said rules with far more ruthlessness than they did against the protesters at Trump's inauguration.

This will be despite the far more passive mindset that will be shown by the right wing protesters.
What if you just attend the inauguration and then hold up a sign saying Biden's election is a swindle once the ceremonies begin? Can they kick you out? Can they arrest you?

Why not bring your "guns" that you have been boasting about? Wave them about with your Loser sign and see if the Secret Service notices. You are quite a man....with your "guns."

ROL! You have no idea what a shit storm it would cause, apparently. About half the American public doesn't know a thing about the massive evidence of voter fraud. The fake news hasn't reported a single word about it. It's as if it never happened.
Trump appointee Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here"

You sheep are d e l u s i o n a l. :laugh:

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

when it's against Trump, anonymous sources are fact, when it's against Biden it has to be proven in 5 courts and signed in the blood of a lamb.
Tell that to someone who screamed "Russia".

And thanks for trying to change the subject. It's always a sign that the sheep have NOTHING.

It was a response to your point. "Screaming Russia Russia Russia" does not make it so.

ROL! You have no idea what a shit storm it would cause, apparently. About half the American public doesn't know a thing about the massive evidence of voter fraud. The fake news hasn't reported a single word about it. It's as if it never happened.
Trump appointee Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here"

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

when it's against Trump, anonymous sources are fact, when it's against Biden it has to be proven in 5 courts and signed in the blood of a lamb.
Mac1958 claims he's not a "winger," but almost everything he posts since this campaign started sounds just like something a "winger" would say.

Mac is a lefty who thinks he has a better chance of controlling more fringe lefties by just giving them everything they want, except a few really really really crazy things.

And yet that’s a lie and you and your treasonous pieces of garbage should probably be tried and jailed since that isn’t freedom of speech. It’s a coup in American soul.

but that’s what you white trash have wanted since the civil war

What an emotional little snowflake you are.

It is freedom of speech, kitten, whether you like it or not...

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

And thanks for trying to change the subject. It's always a sign that the sheep have NOTHING.

It was a response to your point. "Screaming Russia Russia Russia" does not make it so.
Correct! Funny how similar you two ends can be.

It must be horrible, being so similar in behaviors to those you loathe.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Please stop with the "Me stand in middle, me better than you" bullshit. it's tiresome.

Why don't you fucking go down to the inauguration and do just that, snowflake. Biden won't give a shit, he doesn't encourage his supporters to "take him out on a gurney, I'll pay your legal fees" when there's protestors. He's not a pussy like Trump. He can take criticism.

Why don't you fucking go down to the inauguration and do just that, snowflake. Biden won't give a shit, he doesn't encourage his supporters to "take him out on a gurney, I'll pay your legal fees".

He doesn't have to, hard left protesters default to violence.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Please stop with the "Me stand in middle, me better than you" bullshit. it's tiresome.
Tough shit. You are what you are.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Tough shit. You are what you are.

You don't get to define me, twiggy. Beyond your power and scope. Too bad, so sad.

Go for it. There won't be anyone that voted for Biden going. It's going to be a virtual inauguration. But since you Trump supporters don't believe there is a virus and that it's all a hoax, feel free to hold one of your super spreader events. It's not like you can be reasoned with anyway.

The DC police will setup ridiculous rules shunting any protest as far from the inauguration as possible. They will use COVID regulations as an excuse, and will suppress any deviation from said rules with far more ruthlessness than they did against the protesters at Trump's inauguration.

This will be despite the far more passive mindset that will be shown by the right wing protesters.
What if you just attend the inauguration and then hold up a sign saying Biden's election is a swindle once the ceremonies begin? Can they kick you out? Can they arrest you?

Why not bring your "guns" that you have been boasting about? Wave them about with your Loser sign and see if the Secret Service notices. You are quite a man....with your "guns."
Only an idiot would believe the Secret Service would allow that, your fucking moron

Go for it. There won't be anyone that voted for Biden going. It's going to be a virtual inauguration. But since you Trump supporters don't believe there is a virus and that it's all a hoax, feel free to hold one of your super spreader events. It's not like you can be reasoned with anyway.
Yes, that's probably true. They would be the world's biggest hypocrites if they held the normal inauguration, but when did that ever stop Dims?

There is no way they won't have some live people at the Inauguration. It would look terrible.

Why don't you fucking go down to the inauguration and do just that, snowflake. Biden won't give a shit, he doesn't encourage his supporters to "take him out on a gurney, I'll pay your legal fees" when there's protestors. He's not a pussy like Trump. He can take criticism.
Yeah, right. Why would Biden worry about protesters?

iu

What loser!
The US judicial system (including many judges that were Trump appointed judges) have thrown out well over 30 lawsuits. The main reasons they were all bullshit and lack evidence. But no minds like you are to fucking stupid and too brainwashed by a documented pathological liar to get it!
Trump lost and only easily manipulated losers like you are to mentally short changed to get it.

What loser!
The US judicial system (including many judges that were Trump appointed judges) have thrown out well over 30 lawsuits. The main reasons they were all bullshit and lack evidence. But no minds like you are to fucking stupid and too brainwashed by a documented pathological liar to get it!
Trump lost and only easily manipulated losers like you are to mentally short changed to get it.
The main reason is that they are Dim scumbags, or that they are spineless Republicans.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

You're on one of the ends, douchebag. You're a winger. Who do you think you're fooling?

There is nothing stopping you from declaring to the world how stupid you are.

It is a Conservatives right

Forum List

Back