Protest at the Inaurguration

Is it legal to protest at the inaurguration?

• yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • don't know

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
so protesting there would just be signs and rude crap only.
Does anyone know if it's legal to protest at a Presidential inauguration? I know there's no specific law against it, but will the police/Secret Service arrest you if you hold up a placard saying "Biden swindled the election," that he's not the legitimate president?
You definitely will not be able to take your weapons unless you are planning to lose it, spend jail time and get on a list with DHS and the other alphabet agencies, Probably be a waste of travel expense.

Who is talking about bringing weapons? DC's laws prevent that without the Secret Service being involved.
Bringing weapons to protests is all the rage now with the right wing trump cult these days. It makes them feel good. Was just making sure the Britpat finger flinging kid was aware, it would be a bad idea.

He never brought it up, you just tried to equate bringing a sign saying Biden sucks to bringing an uzi.

Dishonest as usual from you.
No I plainly said " so protesting there would just be signs and rude crap only. " I also told him to " Have fun then and protest your butt off there. Peaceful protest is your right. " I've no problem with him waving little sign or trying to lead slogan chanting. He can lay down in the street like a speed bump to block traffic if he chooses. I will watch on TV.

Don't try to dodge, butt boy, we saw what you posted.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK
I quoted what I posted to make sure you saw it. Glad you can read, ass wipe. To bad you cannot comprehend.

You tried a false association, and got caught. own it you fucking hack.
Not a false association at all. I just plainly stated " You definitely will not be able to take your weapons unless you are planning to lose it, spend jail time and get on a list with DHS and the other alphabet agencies, so protesting there would just be signs and rude crap only. Probably be a waste of travel expense."

I don't care if he wants to carry a sign and said so. It has just gotten so right wing trump supporters like to also carry their AR-15s to protests. Think of it a safety brief, covering the bases.
He later posted in favor of bring weapons to protests (although not to an inaugural protest), yet you have been bitching about it for him (or for your own edification) since 1:22 PM. I really do not care, personally. I bet the DC people can deal with whatever may or may not come up just fine and are used to inaugural protests at every inaugural. Get a life, dude.

Bullshit. you brought up firearms out of nowhere for some inane reason.

A few RKBA protests, and given the actual violence done by anti-fa types, I am not surprised. Also at those protests no one gets shot.

Stop trying to weasel your way out of this, you poseur hack.
Look dipshit, I gave you your reply. I have no problem bringing up firearms when talking about protests. Like it or not, the nut ball right has made it a staple of their side of the protest movement in the year 2020 and I do not expect it to change in the year 2021. Five years ago, who would have thought nut ball right wing in Michigan would protest at their state capital, looking like armed for Armageddon? They apparently allow that at the state capital in Michigan. I just cautioned against trying to pull that crap in response to a protest at the inaugural. I don't think those people in charge will go along with it, as I never knew them to be able to take a joke. If you don't like it, go piss up a rope.

You tried to link his post about showing up with a sign with showing up with a gun, even though he said NOTHING about doing so.

And yet at lefty protests with improvised weapons they get used, and they get brought TO BE used. When RKBA protesters bring their weapons, no one gets hurt.

And that's the thing you can't get across your think empty skull, it isn't the weapons themselves, it is the intent of the people bringing them. RBKA activists bring the weapons to make a point and to defend, your anti-fa and BLM fellow travelers bring them to use them on anyone they oppose.

You tried to make it seem like Bripat wanted to bring weapons, and you got called out on it.

Does anyone know if it's legal to protest at a Presidential inauguration? I know there's no specific law against it, but will the police/Secret Service arrest you if you hold up a placard saying "Biden swindled the election," that he's not the legitimate president?
You definitely will not be able to take your weapons unless you are planning to lose it, spend jail time and get on a list with DHS and the other alphabet agencies, Probably be a waste of travel expense.

Who is talking about bringing weapons? DC's laws prevent that without the Secret Service being involved.
Bringing weapons to protests is all the rage now with the right wing trump cult these days. It makes them feel good. Was just making sure the Britpat finger flinging kid was aware, it would be a bad idea.

He never brought it up, you just tried to equate bringing a sign saying Biden sucks to bringing an uzi.

No I plainly said " so protesting there would just be signs and rude crap only. " I also told him to " Have fun then and protest your butt off there. Peaceful protest is your right. " I've no problem with him waving little sign or trying to lead slogan chanting. He can lay down in the street like a speed bump to block traffic if he chooses. I will watch on TV.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK
I quoted what I posted to make sure you saw it. Glad you can read, ass wipe. To bad you cannot comprehend.

Not a false association at all. I just plainly stated " You definitely will not be able to take your weapons unless you are planning to lose it, spend jail time and get on a list with DHS and the other alphabet agencies, so protesting there would just be signs and rude crap only. Probably be a waste of travel expense."

I don't care if he wants to carry a sign and said so. It has just gotten so right wing trump supporters like to also carry their AR-15s to protests. Think of it a safety brief, covering the bases.
He later posted in favor of bring weapons to protests (although not to an inaugural protest), yet you have been bitching about it for him (or for your own edification) since 1:22 PM. I really do not care, personally. I bet the DC people can deal with whatever may or may not come up just fine and are used to inaugural protests at every inaugural. Get a life, dude.

A few RKBA protests, and given the actual violence done by anti-fa types, I am not surprised. Also at those protests no one gets shot.

Look dipshit, I gave you your reply. I have no problem bringing up firearms when talking about protests. Like it or not, the nut ball right has made it a staple of their side of the protest movement in the year 2020 and I do not expect it to change in the year 2021. Five years ago, who would have thought nut ball right wing in Michigan would protest at their state capital, looking like armed for Armageddon? They apparently allow that at the state capital in Michigan. I just cautioned against trying to pull that crap in response to a protest at the inaugural. I don't think those people in charge will go along with it, as I never knew them to be able to take a joke. If you don't like it, go piss up a rope.

You tried to link his post about showing up with a sign with showing up with a gun, even though he said NOTHING about doing so.

And yet at lefty protests with improvised weapons they get used, and they get brought TO BE used. When RKBA protesters bring their weapons, no one gets hurt.

And that's the thing you can't get across your think empty skull, it isn't the weapons themselves, it is the intent of the people bringing them. RBKA activists bring the weapons to make a point and to defend, your anti-fa and BLM fellow travelers bring them to use them on anyone they oppose.

You tried to make it seem like Bripat wanted to bring weapons, and you got called out on it.
Understand your post except for meaning of RKBA as I don't know that acronym.
For the umpteenth time, in this year, I simply warned against bringing any, and also said in later post that I recognize his right to peaceful protest. I refuse to take back either, so you are screwed.
I definitely do not mind if he wants to bring a sign and protest, or try to lead a protest chant or any other type of peaceful protest. Especially since I will be watching on TV and eating popcorn, probably have a beer and enjoying the entertainment.
I cannot for the life of me, think why he or any other adult would ever ask if it is ok to protest at an inaugural event unless they wanted to do something forbidden by law or local policy. People have protested at them, probably since the beginning of them.
Do you see where this is going? You are going to act insulted for him. I am not going change or apologize to him or you, as I feel no regret and do not owe you anything, as neither of your were brought to harm. And you will renew your useless attack with the same crap.
You ever hear that doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results is a sign of insanity?

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

For the umpteenth time, in this year, I simply warned against bringing any, and also said in later post that I recognize his right to peaceful protest. I refuse to take back either, so you are screwed.
I definitely do not mind if he wants to bring a sign and protest, or try to lead a protest chant or any other type of peaceful protest. Especially since I will be watching on TV and eating popcorn, probably have a beer and enjoying the entertainment.
I cannot for the life of me, think why he or any other adult would ever ask if it is ok to protest at an inaugural event unless they wanted to do something forbidden by law or local policy. People have protested at them, probably since the beginning of them.
Do you see where this is going? You are going to act insulted for him. I am not going change or apologize to him or you, as I feel no regret and do not owe you anything, as neither of your were brought to harm. And you will renew your useless attack with the same crap.
You ever hear that doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results is a sign of insanity?

Right to Keep and Bear Arms. if you are going to debate something, learn the lingo.

You tried to imply he was talking about bringing weapons when he never mentioned doing it. you tried to associate peaceful protest with trying to bring guns into DC and an inauguration.

And you are trying to weasel out of it.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

Right to Keep and Bear Arms. if you are going to debate something, learn the lingo.

You tried to imply he was talking about bringing weapons when he never mentioned doing it. you tried to associate peaceful protest with trying to bring guns into DC and an inauguration.

Implied not such thing. Simply warned against it.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

Semantics. You tried to link peaceful protest to violent protest when the poster made no such point.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

Semantics. You tried to link peaceful protest to violent protest when the poster made no such point.
No I did not. Quit whining. What adult is so unfamiliar with the constitution they have to ask whether it is ok to protest at a government function if not planning to do or bring something illegal. Right to protest for redress of grievances is pretty well spelled out, in specific. You don't see him bitching about it, do ya?

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

No I did not. Quit whining. What adult is so unfamiliar with the constitution they have to ask whether it is ok to protest at a government function if not planning to do or bring something illegal. Right to protest for redress of grievances is pretty well spelled out, in specific. You don't see him bitching about it, do ya?

He was asking since DC is known for fucking with rights in general.

You added something to the conversation trying to frame him as some gun nut when he didn't ask about guns at all.

His issue was with overreach by the Inauguration organizers to control the narrative.

Protests are allowed. The DC police allows protestors to gather well away from the Capitol on inauguration day. They did this for the blob's inauguration...gave out permits and so oon and so fourth.

Trump fans can protest Biden's swearing in...I still can't believe that they're doing a public event...and as we saw with the gun nut rally in Virginia, as long as you cordon them off into neat little kill boxes errr demonstration zones...they can be well behaved.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

You added something to the conversation trying to frame him as some gun nut when he didn't ask about guns at all.

His issue was with overreach by the Inauguration organizers to control the narrative.
He should have stated his issue, rather than obliquely alluding to in question form. You are making the point that you think DC is known for "fucking with rights", (again, for him) and you had no problem stating it. If he had made that point, I would have simply asked, "in what way".

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

He should have stated his issue, rather than obliquely alluding to in question form. You are making the point that you think DC is known for "fucking with rights", (again, for him) and you had no problem stating it. If he had made that point, I would have simply asked, "in what way".

He asked a question about a sign, you talked about a gun. And we all know why you did it.

Stop trying to be slick, it isn't working.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

He asked a question about a sign, you talked about a gun. And we all know why you did it.

Stop trying to be slick, it isn't working.
You read way too much into a simple response. Perhaps you are just hypersensitive. You don't see him here griping about it, do ya? Or maybe you are just lonely.

I do not know.

But I hope that no Trump supporters protest.

They should show real class -- unlike BLM, Antifa, & Nancy (Rip up the State of the Union) Pelosi.

Let the Dems celebrate. Some of them will come to regret the next four years (especially those suburban types who supposedly switched to the Dems this year).

If there are disturbances, I would not put it past the Dems for starting them and blaming Trump supporters. Hoaxes seem to be very popular with some Dems.

I do not know.

But I hope that no Trump supporters protest.

They should show real class -- unlike BLM, Antifa, & Nancy (Rip up the State of the Union) Pelosi.

Let the Dems celebrate. Some of them will come to regret the next four years (especially those suburban types who supposedly switched to the Dems this year).

If there are disturbances, I would not put it past the Dems for starting them and blaming Trump supporters. Hoaxes seem to be very popular with some Dems.
Never cut a Dim an inch of slack.

The DC police will setup ridiculous rules shunting any protest as far from the inauguration as possible. They will use COVID regulations as an excuse, and will suppress any deviation from said rules with far more ruthlessness than they did against the protesters at Trump's inauguration.

This will be despite the far more passive mindset that will be shown by the right wing protesters.
In that case, I think no Republicans should attend. No Senators, no Congressmen, no Trump administration officials.
Joe Biden is not my president
He's no one's President.................yet. But Jan. 20th is coming.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

Sure you did, fuckstick.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

Sure you did, fuckstick.
No I didn't, dipshit, but take it how you like it as there is not much you can do about it. It is your decision.

HAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

Sure you did, fuckstick.
No I didn't, dipshit, but take it how you like it as there is not much you can do about it. It is your decision.

Well there goes your "he didn't accuse me of it" defense, slappy.

Forum List

Back