Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

In your error translations. He assures all he was created-Prov 8:22-25--He is the one who was beside God during the creation-Prov 8:30-he is Gods master worker.
IOW, you didn't like the fact that the Word clearly stated He created everything that was created so your guys (who don't read the original languages) just rewrote it and took that part out.

In your error translations. He assures all he was created-Prov 8:22-25--He is the one who was beside God during the creation-Prov 8:30-he is Gods master worker.
Jesus (man) Christ (God) is 100% man and 100% God. The flesh body that Christ inhabited was created. But God is uncreated. He is infinite and eternal. God could not have created God unless God already existed.

IOW, you didn't like the fact that the Word clearly stated He created everything that was created so your guys (who don't read the original languages) just rewrote it and took that part out.
By catholicism translating to fit false council teachings.

Jesus (man) Christ (God) is 100% man and 100% God. The flesh body that Christ inhabited was created. But God is uncreated. He is infinite and eternal. God could not have created God unless God already existed.
Jesus isn't God, John 1:1 doesn't call him God in the Greek lexicons it calls him-god small g.

Jesus isn't God, John 1:1 doesn't call him God in the Greek lexicons it calls him-god small g.
Not true

But I guess you're going to stick with the very-late-on-the-historical-scene

JWs on this and everything else.

Me.. I want a Church that goes back to the beginning, to the time of Christ and the 12. That's one big reason I am Catholic (though there are a plethora of reasons)

The Roman Church exists under its chosen 'Pope'. The early church existed under the Son of Man, not an elected official. Everyone knows this. Belief is very powerful and if one believes strongly enough, he can even arrive at believing his preferred group is always correct, no matter what it claims.
The rest of us look at history. When Christians have a question about what is Christian, Jesus has invited them to consult him.

The Roman Church exists under its chosen 'Pope'. The early church existed under the Son of Man, not an elected official. Everyone knows this. Belief is very powerful and if one believes strongly enough, he can even arrive at believing his preferred group is always correct, no matter what it claims.
The rest of us look at history. When Christians have a question about what is Christian, Jesus has invited them to consult him.
Correct. Jesus is the head of the Church. All believers are His body. People should read their Bibles.

That's because anyone who studies history knows that the Catholic Church is the only one that goes back that far.

As someone once said, "To be deep in history is to cease being a Protestant"

The followers of Joseph Smith will tell you that he ws a legitimate leader even though he didn't come on the scene until the 1800s

Other folks tell you it was some other person / group

But none of them can be traced back to Christ and the 12

Nestorian Christians 50 AD.

Me.. I want a Church that goes back to the beginning, to the time of Christ and the 12. That's one big reason I am Catholic (though there are a plethora of reasons)

just so you know ...

the 1st century is the repudiation of judaism and affirmation of the paradisian heavenly religion of antiquity, liberation theology, self determination as taught by jesus for remission to the everlasting granted a&e for their journey.

"Then you are a king!" pilate said.

Jesus replied, "King" is your word. My task is to bear witness to the truth." John 18:27
Don't forget "Lord of Lords". You know, that same title God claims for Himself.

That's because anyone who studies history knows that the Catholic Church is the only one that goes back that far.

As someone once said, "To be deep in history is to cease being a Protestant"

The followers of Joseph Smith will tell you that he ws a legitimate leader even though he didn't come on the scene until the 1800s

Other folks tell you it was some other person / group

But none of them can be traced back to Christ and the 12
If you did your research you'd find that the Coptic Christian Church ( Egyptian ) was created before the Catholic Church , same could be said of the Orthodox Churches of Anatolia ( Turkey ). But the Coptics were first. Mark became it's first Pope in 55 A.D. Peter formed the Catholic Church in Rome and became it's first Pope in 67 A. D. Those are FACTS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back