Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

Not true

But I guess you're going to stick with the very-late-on-the-historical-scene

JWs on this and everything else.

Me.. I want a Church that goes back to the beginning, to the time of Christ and the 12. That's one big reason I am Catholic (though there are a plethora of reasons)
Best believe Jesus, only those obeying him remain in his love and are his friend( John 15:10-14--- Your religion tells Jesus no we will not listen to you on the matter of calling a spiritual teacher Father= 100% reality Thus they do not remain in Jesus love or are his friend either. You better understand that fact.

There were no more prophets after revelation was written.
Why then do your "translators", who apparently can't even read the original language they're "interpreting", claim they have authority to re-write Scripture to say the opposite of what it's been saying for millennia? You'd have to claim a pretty high spiritual authority to do that.

Not true

But I guess you're going to stick with the very-late-on-the-historical-scene

JWs on this and everything else.

Me.. I want a Church that goes back to the beginning, to the time of Christ and the 12. That's one big reason I am Catholic (though there are a plethora of reasons)
One of those disciples was Mark, the first Pope of the Coptic Christian Church in 55 A. D. Peter was the first Pope of the Catholic Church in Rome in 67 A.D. You picked the wrong church.

Best believe Jesus, only those obeying him remain in his love and are his friend( John 15:10-14--- Your religion tells Jesus no we will not listen to you on the matter of calling a spiritual teacher Father= 100% reality Thus they do not remain in Jesus love or are his friend either. You better understand that fact.
Your posts read like they're written by a six year old.

Why then do your "translators", who apparently can't even read the original language they're "interpreting", claim they have authority to re-write Scripture to say the opposite of what it's been saying for millennia? You'd have to claim a pretty high spiritual authority to do that.
Holy spirit is how. The top 3 major trinity religion teachings are all error.
1) There is no trinity God
2) There is no literal eternal suffering.
3) Not all go to heaven, only the little flock does, not the great crowd.

Then why did the Watchtower repeatedly predict the date when Jesus would return? You never want to address that honestly.
human error, they repented of that. God forgives ones who repent. trinity religions havent repented of their false teachings
like-1) God is a trinity
2) eternal suffering is literal
3) all followers go to heaven.
3 major errors.

Your posts read like they're written by a six year old.
I shared with you what Jesus taught--then you ridicule it--Not a wise place to be standing. You probably couldn't be bothered to see if that is what Jesus taught, so i understand your darkness on matters.

human error, they repented of that. God forgives ones who repent. trinity religions havent repented of their false teachings
like-1) God is a trinity
2) eternal suffering is literal
3) all followers go to heaven.
3 major errors.
Wrong. The Watchtower has claimed to be the prophet of God. You can't repent from being a false prophet.

Bible
Revelation 19:1 - "After these things I heard what was as a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven"
Revelation 7:9 - "look! a great crowd ... standing before the throne"

Watchtower
"Consequently, those of the great crowd expect to remain on earth forever and to share in bringing it to a Paradise state. " Watchtower 1980 Aug 15 p.17

The Watchtower is a liar.

I shared with you what Jesus taught--then you ridicule it--Not a wise place to be standing. You probably couldn't be bothered to see if that is what Jesus taught, so i understand your darkness on matters.
I don't go to Jehovah's Witnesses to learn about Jesus. Don't you ever wonder why Christians refuse to listen to you. You're heretics.

There were no more prophets after revelation was written.
There are prophets in every generation , in all houses.

they mean after their bibles were cooked by the crucifiers ...

1707784222146.jpeg

they knew best how to make sure theirs only were what was allowed to be known as - heavenly.

1. Correct , we are all ONE. 2. Any suffering is that what we do to ourselves while we are here. 3. Again " Heaven " is whatever you make it. All are present in the ONE.

Bible
Revelation 19:1 - "After these things I heard what was as a loud voice of a great crowd in heaven"
Revelation 7:9 - "look! a great crowd ... standing before the throne"

Watchtower
"Consequently, those of the great crowd expect to remain on earth forever and to share in bringing it to a Paradise state. " Watchtower 1980 Aug 15 p.17

The Watchtower is a liar.
That great crowd in heaven = angels, not the great crowd on earth.

Forum List

Back