Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

And you again, for an untold number of times, ignore the part I showed you where He deliberately LOWERED Himself, to become one of us, then regained his position. You have to ignore Scripture to maintain that.
No, you would have to ignore reality to believe that.

And you again, for an untold number of times, ignore the part I showed you where He deliberately LOWERED Himself, to become one of us, then regained his position. You have to ignore Scripture to maintain that.
Jesus was but one emissary to this world , there are many and they are constant , not all are as braggard.

I always do exactly as God commands. What part of the Law do you accuse me of breaking?

Bowing down to an imaginary mangod who died for your sins? A magician whose miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence, but fits the detailed description of a false counterfeit Jesus, the antichrist, perfectly?

Don't be silly. Its never going to happen.
So, you are on the same level as Yeshua, who obeyed the Law perfectly? Is that your claim?

It's what the Scripture says. It's what the people believed who walked and talked with Him. You are setting yourself against them.
The word was always LOVE , totally pure , men trashed that with their petty rules about such matters.

It's what the Scripture says. It's what the people believed who walked and talked with Him. You are setting yourself against them.
No, I am deliberately and intentionally setting myself forever against your ignorant interpretations

There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence. No man is a god. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

You are setting yourself against reality. You are on the road that leads to mental illness. Have fun!

And in so attempting, avoid dealing with direct issues.
The issue is that you are perpetuating lies. But don't you worry. The issue has been straightened out. You might want to find another hobby. Your sorcery no longer has any effect on anyone.

Except maybe you. But I will somehow try to live with the fact that you'll never comprehend that.

Woe is me!

So, you are on the same level as Yeshua, who obeyed the Law perfectly? Is that your claim?

Well yes. I obey the law as perfectly as Jesus who partied with sinners, "kept company" with prostitutes, exposed actors and lying frauds, like yourself, while getting high with bad characters

Guess what! Myriads and myriads of free thinking people, with balls, obey the Law perfectly too!

Its easy!

Maybe not for you being a worthless piece of shit sinner and unrepentant idolator, because, as it is written, "no one whose balls have been crushed can be a member of the assembly of the Lord"

Its the Law!

Last edited:
The issue is that you are perpetuating lies. But don't you worry. The issue has been straightened out. You might want to find another hobby. Your sorcery no longer has any effect on anyone.

Except maybe you. But I will somehow try to live with the fact that you'll never comprehend that.

Woe is me!
Matthew 6:26 , you both need to give it up already.

Woe is me!
No, the issue is the Yeshua lowered Himself to be one of us, then was reinstated to his former glory after the resurrection. That's what you have to ignore while prancing around the stage, desperately hoping I'll be entranced by your show and forget all of that.

Well yes. I obey the law as perfectly as Jesus who partied with sinners, "kept company" with prostitutes, exposed actors and lying frauds, like yourself, while getting high with bad characters

Guess what! Myriads and myriads of free thinking people, with balls, obey the Law perfectly too!

Its easy!

Maybe not for you being a worthless piece of shit sinner and unrepentant idolator, because, as it is written, "no one whose balls have been crushed can be a member of the assembly of the Lord"

Its the Law!
Ah, so now you claim the Yeshua, who knew no sin, was a sinner? This just keeps getting better and better as you reveal more of yourself.

Ah, so now you claim the Yeshua, who knew no sin, was a sinner? This just keeps getting better and better as you reveal more of yourself.
Didn't you read the stories? Jesus did all of those things. Don't you believe what the disciples said? What they saw Jesus doing with their own eyes that you claim makes him a sinner? Damn.

Aren't you embarrassed yet?

Last edited:
Did you never read the stories yourself? Jesus did all those things. Don't you believe what the disciples wrote about Jesus, what they saw with their own eyes? Make up your mind. Liar.

Damn.
And this to shall pass.

Did you never read the stories yourself? Jesus did all those things. Don't you believe what the disciples wrote about Jesus, what they saw with their own eyes? Make up your mind. Liar.

Damn.
Of course, He hung out with sinners. They were the ones who needed Him the most. You seem to forget that it is far more effective to meet people where they are instead of doing the Pharisee thing and insist they clean themselves up before they are allowed to meet God. You have a very warped idea of who Yeshua really is, probably because you've never met Him in person.

None of that changes the fact that you are putting yourself on the same plane as He is. That never ends well.

Matthew 6:26 , you both need to give it up already.
What are you trying to say? Rats, maggots, parasites, and creepy things that creep fall into Gehenna, a garbage dump, and think they have been blessed by God with piles of rotting flesh..

Is that your Heavenly Father feeding them?

Of course, He hung out with sinners

When scripture says that Jesus was "in the wilderness, living among the wild beasts." it is actually saying that Jesus was living in Roman areas, doing what Romans do in the wilderness.

When the pharisees ask Jesus why he gave them a hard time but was partying with sinners he said only the sick need a doctor, showing that what you think of as sinners are not the sick ones.

What are you trying to say? Rats, maggots, parasites, and creepy things that creep fall into Gehenna, a garbage dump, and think they have been blessed by God with piles of rotting flesh..

Is that your Heavenly Father feeding them?
Life is short enough as it is , you really want to waste more time arguing a useless point forever. There is no end to this , it's a waste of your time and mine. Good day !

Forum List

Back