Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

Higher than when He was on earth, absolutely. We knew that. Not higher than what He had before. Remember this?

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Not a different glory, not a greater glory, what He had before.
It doesn't say higher than when he was on earth.

Do you mean like this truth from Jesus=John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ.

Thus Jesus= The Father is the only true God
False religion teaches God is a trinity made up of the Father, son and holy spirit.
Thus the question is--Why do you refuse to believe Jesus. It means eternal life he said to know his Father as THE ONLY TRUE GOD--That leaves all trinitarians out of gaining eternal life.
You know, you continue to harp on these while also continuing to ignore the fact the Yeshua LOWERED Himself to become one of us. He had to in order to be tempted and tested just like us, but remain free from sin in order to be the perfect and total sacrifice. That's clear from Scripture. Of course, He's speaking from the perspective of His human self, not His original, glorified self. What is such an ideological stumbling block that you refuse to admit that is in Scripture?

Tell us, in John 17, had Yeshua ascended into heaven yet? Yes or no? That should answer your futile objections once and for all.

All the men who erred have died. true light is being taught. No one but the Father knows the day and hour-proves 100% he is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. Yet Jesus shared the signs to look for to keep in watch. They are all occurring.
Do you know how many religions claim to be the true faith with the true god. Most all of them. The only thing true about religion is it's taken way too seriously.

You should learn what Jesus teaches. Few on earth knows what he actually taught.
Anyone who reads the Word (not the Watchtower) knows what He taught.

Matt 7:

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

You should learn what Jesus teaches. Few on earth knows what he actually taught.
True, but you're not one of them. Jesus said He was the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega. Jesus said to baptize in the name (authority) of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Three persons= God.

trinity translations are filled with errors by Catholicism translating. Catholicism=2Thess 2:3--Jesus was never with that religion, his adversary started it to mislead.
Those were actually real translations, written by people who could actually read the original languages and who were themselves guided by the Holy Spirit when they did their translations.

True, but you're not one of them. Jesus said He was the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega. Jesus said to baptize in the name (authority) of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Three persons= God.
And God said in the very beginning, "Let US make man in OUR image", full stop.

Yes standing before the throne, on earth( new earth) Gods kingdom rule will be ruling all of creation at that point. There will never be another ruling power( Daniel 2:44)
Gods kingdom rule = Gods govt, lead by his king-Jesus.
You have to add stuff to get that.

Forum List

Back