Proud Boys leader covicted of seditious conspiracy

WTF? Did they have court-appointed defense lawyers?!?

I laugh a bit when I see Tarrio attorney Nayib Hassan, whose name is probably like aluminiom foil on the teeth, to the Proud Boyz---and wonder at the Samoan dude repping a Right Wing/INCEL/White Supremacist cluster~ Was he a snitch and doing it to fuck with them? One has to wonder--but the juxtaposition of all that...brings a smile to my face.

Appropriate, since the Capitol hadn't been attacked since the 1800's.

^^^Look how the Biden cultist "forgets" the Capitol bombings perpetrated by his fellow DemoKKKrats in 1971 and 1983.

Capitol_1983_bombing_damage.jpeg

How were they going to overthrow a legally held election? Running into the Capital Building doesnt do that. Killing everyone in Congress doesnt do that. Blowing up the Capital Building wouldnt do that. So how exactly would want these morons did do that?
MAGA ain't so smart....especially the Proud Boys.

The one and only reason I'd like to see Trump re-elected would be so he could pardon them all and have their records expunged.

The fuckin' country is falling apart, we have open borders, and this is what the DOJ spends our time/money on.....A low-rent Roland Freisler court.

Trump was the head of government, President Trump led an insurrection against himself? You fuckers don't really think things through.
Your agreeing that Trump led this? I would agree that is it not insurrection, at that point..since, by definition, if Trump led this..it would be an attempted coup, right?

Kudos for 'thinking it through'. Was it all those people waving signs and bearing flags with "TRUMP" on them that convinced you?

That's progress...LOL!

Last edited:
Your agreeing that Trump led this? I would agree..since, by definition, if Trump led this..it would be an attempted coup, right?

Kudos for 'thinking it through'.

That's progress...LOL!
How can a sitting President lead an insurrection and coup against himself?

There isnt a path. That's the point.

I'll point out that no one including you seem to be able to articulate it.
There is a path but your echo chamber has kept it from you. The path was laid out in the Jan 6 trial that you have been told not to watch.

It involved several parts including fake electors and removing pence so Grassley would do what pence refused. It included delaying the count of the electorial votes via an sedition so that fake electors and or legislation that benefitted Repubs could decide the election instead of the voters.

Stop sealioning and do your own research. Sedition against America is a big deal and patriots would want to know what happened.

What a bunch of fucking traitors.

Forum List

Back