Proud Boys leader covicted of seditious conspiracy

Has what exactly to do with the topic?
Good ole Whataboutism eh?
Just pointing out the hypocracy of the Democrat filth. The goddamn Negroes can get away with anything they want, including a major insurrection, when the Democrats run the Justice Department but American Patriots are punished for opposing the Democrat reign of terror.

Anyone else thinking about cancelling their summer vacation to beat up cops and overthrow a legally held election? I know I am. Doesn’t seem worth it.
How were they going to overthrow a legally held election? Running into the Capital Building doesnt do that. Killing everyone in Congress doesnt do that. Blowing up the Capital Building wouldnt do that. So how exactly would want these morons did do that?

Just pointing out the hypocracy of the Democrat filth. The goddamn Negroes can get away with anything they want, including a major insurrection, when the Democrats run the Justice Department but American Patriots are punished for opposing the Democrat reign of terror.
Yep, and this is the kind of shit that starts a civil war.

For me, the shocker is that the Fed hung him out to dry, despite him being a known FBI snitch!

Of course, he wasn't the only one:

Why are you shocked that the white leftists who run the government railroaded a brown guy? That's what you people do.

There is NO EVIDENCE that Tarrio ever looked at the document. There is NO EVIDENCE that the Proud Boys studied the document.

And there is NO EVIDENCE that the Proud Boys used any of the tactics that Armes wrote about in the document on January 6, 2021 at the US Capitol.

On Monday Cara Castronuova reported on the explosive news that a love interest sent Enrique Tarrio the incriminating “1776 Returns” document at the behest of Samuel Armes.
Can you post all the evidence the jury heard so I can verify your claim?

The Capital wasn't attacked. Filthy correct democrats were attacked.
Mz2fcxu.jpg

Appropriate, since the Capitol hadn't been attacked since the 1800's.
So the bomb that went of near the Senate chambers in 1983 was not an attack? Hack.

Forum List

Back