Proud Boys leader covicted of seditious conspiracy

But there has to be an actual path to success. If I go up on the roof and jump off, me falling to the ground doesn't mean I could have flown if I'd only I'd flapped my arms faster.
If you go in to rob a bank with a bad plan to rob a bank… guess what? You go to jail for trying to rob a bank.

If you go in to rob a bank with a bad plan to rob a bank… guess what? You go to jail for trying to rob a bank.
Yeah but I could have robbed the bank. There was no way path for these idiots to overthrow the Government. It wasnt a matter of them being bad at it, or their plan failing. There was no way for it to actually happen.

Are you reading what you're writing? You want someone throw in jail for writing words. For expressing an opinion, a theory.
No silly.

I want someone in jail because they planned and attempted to implement, with the presidents approval, a plan to override the will of the people and keep Trump in power.

Yeah but I could have robbed the bank. There was no way path for these idiots to overthrow the Government. It wasnt a matter of them being bad at it, or their plan failing. There was no way for it to actually happen.
We were one VPs decision from a coup. They had a plan but he backed out, or was never in. The plan failed but it could have destroyed the country. Sure that’s a big hole in their plan but having a bad plan to rob a bank gets you jailed.

No silly.

I want someone in jail because they planned and attempted to implement, with the presidents approval, a plan to override the will of the people and keep Trump in power.
He didnt do any of those things though did he? He was asked question and provided a paper outlining the answer to that question.

Hitler and Stalin would approve...

We were one VPs decision from a coup. They had a plan but he backed out, or was never in. The plan failed but it could have destroyed the country. Sure that’s a big hole in their plan but having a bad plan to rob a bank gets you jailed.
He was never on board with this "plan".

If the plan to rob the bank is me going into a boat store and saying Id like to rob the bank it doesnt.

He didnt do any of those things though did he? He was asked question and provided a paper outlining the answer to that question.

Hitler and Stalin would approve...
Yeah, thank God they failed. Pence was a huge a roadblock to his credit.

Another one bites the dust. The instigator still walks free.
1683232300463.jpeg

They aren't wacko Dims, there's one.

There is NO EVIDENCE that Tarrio ever looked at the document. There is NO EVIDENCE that the Proud Boys studied the document.

And there is NO EVIDENCE that the Proud Boys used any of the tactics that Armes wrote about in the document on January 6, 2021 at the US Capitol.

On Monday Cara Castronuova reported on the explosive news that a love interest sent Enrique Tarrio the incriminating “1776 Returns” document at the behest of Samuel Armes.
1683232610612.jpeg

They did. They were apparently ignored. Why did that happen?

Because the story isn't true????

• Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks.

I mean, there is nothing intrinsically wrong with these Americans. At least they are not out knifing old ladies for crack money.

No, they're out killing leftist protestors, plotting to overthrow the government, and beating cops with flags.

Because the story isn't true????

• Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks.

Don't you have an ass full of paid media hacks by now?

No, they're out killing leftist protestors, plotting to overthrow the government, and beating cops with flags.
LOL!!! They are not killing anybody, you dope! I don't think they are plotting to overthrow the government either. They may be described, however, as being motivated to save the country from the leftist scourge, during which time they may have got a little carried away and then caught up in a fake leftist narrative about insurrection. Big deal. 2020 BLM protesters did far, far worse.

These are not bad folks. Some of those boys may be your neighbor. But you are willing to dehumanize them and let them rot in prison because of a fake narrative. That is bullshit.

Forum List

Back