Proud Boys leader covicted of seditious conspiracy

Well all of it.

You want me to believe that this group of yahoo's was is league with US Senators to remove a sitting VP and take over the country? Did I mention I was from Missouri?
I didn't say they were in league. Nearly all were just useful idiots. It damn near worked too. If pence had got into that car we would be having a completely different discussion right now.

Have you heard of the Eastman memo and his 6 part plan?

J6 continues to dazzle Democrat minions. One of the most effective PsyOps distraction campaigns ever waged.
Democrats are masters at controlling their voting blocks.

shiny.jpg

I didn't say they were in league. Nearly all were just useful idiots. It damn near worked too. If pence had got into that car we would be having a completely different discussion right now.

Have you heard of the Eastman memo and his 6 part plan?
Wait. For this scheme of yours to work, these Senators would have to know what to do when the time came. They weren't going to just go hey, some assholes just broke into the capital, maybe we should remove the VP and overthrow the Government. Shit like that doesnt just happen. Yeah the Eastman memo's floated some BS theory to which Pence said yeah that's not real. So I'll ask again how does these moron's breaking into the Capital overthrow the Government?

Wait. For this scheme of yours to work, these Senators would have to know what to do when the time came. They weren't going to just go hey, some assholes just broke into the capital, maybe we should remove the VP and overthrow the Government. Shit like that doesnt just happen. Yeah the Eastman memo's floated some BS theory to which Pence said yeah that's not real. So I'll ask again how does these moron's breaking into the Capital overthrow the Government?
Mostly they were let in.

They did. They were apparently ignored. Why did that happen?
“As the Court knows, disposal of evidence is a routine part of the lifecycle of every criminal case,” the filing said, adding that the 338 items of evidence destroyed were “from a nearly 20-year-old” trial that was “not related to this prosecution.”

see it here.

I already told you.

It is very telling that you think a president's lawyer who writes a 6 part plan to usurp an election and is embraced by the president is a bs theory.

You should probably take your head out of Trump's fat ass and start putting America first.

I already told you.

It is very telling that you think a president's lawyer who writes a 6 part plan to usurp an election and is embraced by the president is a bs theory.

You should probably take your head out of Trump's fat ass and start putting America first.
It was a BS legal theory. Which Pence rejected wholesale. Are you saying he didnt? Or that it wasnt?

The point is it was not lawful. Fabricating and planting evidence is the real crime here. You are not an American you are a terrorist.
The evidence is in videos that all of America saw. trump has done more damage to this country than anyone since the Civil War.

I already told you.

Eastman is also a traitor and will be indicted.

The evidence is in videos that all of America saw. trump has done more damage to this country than anyone since the Civil War.
The evidence IS in the videos that America has RECENTLY seen.
Not just the few clips the Reich had released.

Forum List

Back