Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

All it took to kick hildabeast to the curb was an insecure little girl

Well, NO.....he needed IDIOTS like you to help him.......and you morons fell for it...
LOL
/----/ If Hildabeast couldn't beat Trump how could she handle world leaders who are smart and crafty?

She did best Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016-actual-electoral-map

BY POPULATION......
View attachment 145950

Ouch, another grade schooler who doesn't remember Bush vs Gore....

I'm sorry, I did not know you were so young as to be ignorant of recent history.

Ask your history teacher about why and how the FOunding Fathers did not want a pure democracy.

My point, though stands, Trump won. If it was because Hillary was too stupid to remember how the game was scored, that's on her and those won nominated such a stupid candidate.

My point, though stands, Trump won. If it was because Hillary was too stupid to remember how the game was scored, that's on her and those won nominated such a stupid candidate.

Hillary ran on uniting her support. So when the election was over, over 50% of the people would support her.

Trump ran on dividing the country, concentrating his support in a few swing states, resulting in 40% of the people supporting him.

Hillary ran on uniting her support. So when the election was over, over 50% of the people would support her.

Trump ran on dividing the country, concentrating his support in a few swing states, resulting in 40% of the people supporting him.

Actually HIllary was the one that ran a divisive campaign, terrorizing half the nation that the other half was "deplorable" and out to cause them harm.

Trump ran on advancing AMERICAN interests in trade and immigration, to benefit all Americans.

No more excuses, get the check from Mexico. NOW !!!!
You unable to walk and chew gum?
BUILD THE WALL!

Shut down the government - Donald J. Trump
/---/ You nimrods know the Gubmint doesn't actually shut down, don't you? Now where is your fake outrage over these days the Gubmint actually shuts down?
2017 Federal Holidays

Date Holiday
Monday, January 2 New Year’s Day
Monday, January 16 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Monday, February 20 Washington’s Birthday
Monday, May 29 Memorial Day
Tuesday, July 4 Independence Day
Monday, September 4 Labor Day
Monday, October 9 Columbus Day
Friday, November 10 Veterans Day
Thursday, November 23 Thanksgiving Day
Monday, December 25 Christmas Day

Shut down the government - Donald J. Trump

Give him what he wants and BUILD THE WALL!

Do you want to give Trump his government shutdown?
/----/ Yes. Just add it to the 10 Gubmint shutdowns that happen every year. No worries.
2017 Federal Holidays
Date Holiday

Even the people that lived there didn't believe that lie.

We still had contact with our family till it was built. No one believed it was for protection.
We lost contact with them after it was built, till it was taken down

My point was an is, nitwit, WALLS do NOTHING to protect a country...ask Israel and China how successful their walls worked out........Is Israel free of terrorism?

Since the wall has been built by Bush it was working till Obama scaled back border patrol.
Israel's wall is also working.
Border fences in Europe are working.
Consider the land defenses at Constantinople - the Theodosian Walls - which stood for around 1000 years without falling to a single siege. They were extraordinary defenses.
Read up on it rather than attacking.
Since the wall has been built by Bush it was working till Obama scaled back border patrol.
Obama added border patrol agents, fool.

Obama says border patrol has doubled the number of agents since 2004

You forgetting all the restrictions Obama did so that they couldn't do their jobs properly?
Hiring more boarder patrol and then making sure they can't perform properly, is what's foolish.
That was what I was referring to.
Name calling makes you look very immature.

Obama never solved problems. He created them.
Obama created a 60% DROP in unemployment
Obama created an 80% DROP in the deficit
Obama created a 120% INCREASE in the stock market

YUP Obama CREATED problems like that.

Are you serious?
Obama took office when unemployment was roughly 10% and most of the drop was normal correction after a deep recession which he had a hand in creating. The recession ended only a few months into his first year but somehow he managed to never register growth above 2%. He basically fudged the numbers and propped up the market by monitizing the debt which temporarily depressed inflation. It was all smoke and mirrors.

/---/ You nimrods know the Gubmint doesn't actually shut down, don't you? Now where is your fake outrage over these days the Gubmint actually shuts down?
2017 Federal Holidays

Date Holiday

You know the government doesn't shut down for federal holidays. Many government workers are forced to work holidays to keep the place going.

What is holiday pay for federal employees?
For example, federal employees who work on a holiday get paid twice their hourly rate.

Well, NO.....he needed IDIOTS like you to help him.......and you morons fell for it...
LOL
/----/ If Hildabeast couldn't beat Trump how could she handle world leaders who are smart and crafty?

She did best Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016-actual-electoral-map

BY POPULATION......
View attachment 145950

Ouch, another grade schooler who doesn't remember Bush vs Gore....

I'm sorry, I did not know you were so young as to be ignorant of recent history.

Ask your history teacher about why and how the FOunding Fathers did not want a pure democracy.

Making assumptions about who and what someone is , is as stupid as stupid gets. I am a 70 year old and retired. I also have an advanced degree in government. There is not a fucking thing that you can teach me. MY POINT is that she won the popular vote and not because imaginary illegals voted for her.

Are you serious?
Obama took office when unemployment was roughly 10% and most of the drop was normal correction after a deep recession .

How can you say anything is NORMAL, when this country never had a deep recession before.

FIrst deep recession
First black president.

Unique problems called for unique solutions. And Obama turned the economy around for approaching depression, to full recovery.

A work still in progress.
Proto types are being looked at and experiments are being done. Engineers Begin Preparatory Work for Border Wall Construction

If Trump can get a fairer trade policy with Mexico , they will be helping to pay for the wall.

You sound like those medical device commercials, that tell people they can get a mobility chair, or a knee or back brace, and proimise the government would pay for it.

And after their claim is denied, the company sends them a bill for thousands of dollars.

Trump promised Mexico would pay for the wall, and now Trump is sending the american taxpayer a bill.

ouch !!!!

Pffft, Nixon was on a hamster driven train compared to the rocket fueled bullet train to crazy that Trump is on.

Trump's train left the rails. His AZ rant confirmed it.

Every republican president, you lefties claim that this time is the worst.

Kind of not credible to those of us old enough to have seen it over and over again.

You keep choosing worst candidates each time. You've finally hit rock bottom though with Trump. No place left to go but up!

Said the person that was sure that Trump could NOT win.

Are you old enough that you laughed at Reagan when he predicted the fall of the Soviet Union?

What? You think you could find worst candidates than Trump? Maybe you're right. I should never underestimate Republican stupidity.

Are you old enough to that you laughed at Reagan when he predicted the Fall of the Soviet Union?

Cause the left were just as convinced then, that that showed how stupid and crazy and dangerous Reagan was. To think that the soviet union would fall...

As they are today about Trump being a "nutjob".

History proved Reagan right and the Left wrong.

Yet, they learned nothing at all from that, not even a little humility.

I can remember when the left was just as hysterical sure as they are now, and they were completely wrong.

Why should this time be any different?

In 1987 Ronald Reagan was my CInC. I was a dedicated sailor.

I served proudly under 2 Republican Presidents, 1 Democrat and George W. Bush. (Relax, joke)

Nobody can be proud when that reality show clown is pretending to be president.

Forum List

Back