Psychology of people that go to "Gentlemans" Clubs

Men would like to see every woman's boobs before they die

Going to a strip club just allows you to scratch more off your bucket list

Is is a psychological / personality thing?
Or just an indicator of lack of something at home?

What is the allure of going to a strip joint?

Are we talking about anyone who sets foot in one of these places, or the habitual attenders?

My attendance is usually limited to bachelor parties, and while i do feel a bit skeevy in the place, it does have tits, so it has that going for it.

When I was young, well the naked women, and the fact after their shift it was easy to get laid... As for men that are married, well that one I can not explain...

I figure more are married. And dissatisfied, but too lazy to leave....
If you are unhappy in a marriage, other than kids or a guarantee that your spouse will kill you, there is no reason to stay in the marriage (no good reason) - not even money.

Are we talking about anyone who sets foot in one of these places, or the habitual attenders?

My attendance is usually limited to bachelor parties, and while i do feel a bit skeevy in the place, it does have tits, so it has that going for it.

Well it's one thing just to do it for "funsies" - I think some of it is the naughtiness factor too.
More "exciting" makes people feel alive to do something sorta "taboo"

Well it's one thing just to do it for "funsies" - I think some of it is the naughtiness factor too.
More "exciting" makes people feel alive to do something sorta "taboo"

The way I see a strip club is its the equivalent of a bakery where you see this awesome cake, you pay for the awesome cake, they wave a piece of this awesome cake in your face, and you can't eat the awesome cake. At some places, you MAYBE get to lick the frosting, but that's it.

dating-a-stripper.jpg

there is psychology and philosophy in everything....

most people just find it boring and unproductive to think about....

When I was young, well the naked women, and the fact after their shift it was easy to get laid... As for men that are married, well that one I can not explain...

I figure more are married. And dissatisfied, but too lazy to leave....
If you are unhappy in a marriage, other than kids or a guarantee that your spouse will kill you, there is no reason to stay in the marriage (no good reason) - not even money.

To hell you say....

I tried one once as a single man. Wasn't all that hot...just lap-dancing and a private booth if the person would like to do more as the dancer dances.

If a man just wants sex, then adult cinema or photographs, or self-serve booths with live entertainers are fitting I think.

I think it's more of a social club.
Unless you go to the VIP room and whack off

I tried one once as a single man. Wasn't all that hot...just lap-dancing and a private booth if the person would like to do more as the dancer dances.

If a man just wants sex, then adult cinema or photographs, or self-serve booths with live entertainers are fitting I think.
You did not go to the right one.

Maybe someone can give a list of good strip joints and where they are

I went to one place and had sex a few times with some of the girls there. It wasn't like a typical strip place (drinks, a stage, etc.) It was just private booths.

I went to one place and had sex a few times with some of the girls there. It wasn't like a typical strip place (drinks, a stage, etc.) It was just private booths.

Is it less enjoyable knowing they do that with other guys. Like you are one of many, or is it all just about the physical pleasure?
I guess if I had a feeling they might actually enjoy it (instead of going through the motions) maybe it would be ok......

Is it less enjoyable knowing they do that with other guys. Like you are one of many, or is it all just about the physical pleasure?
I guess if I had a feeling they might actually enjoy it (instead of going through the motions) maybe it would be ok......

That might be a way that men and women are different...for me it was just about receiving services that I paid to receive. They just happened to be sexual services.

Forum List

Back