Psychology of people that go to "Gentlemans" Clubs

I envision myself with this big strong guy and I'm like having a shit fit and he's like holding me and laughing - or carrying me up to bed and getting on top of me..

so people that are obsessed with boobs?

just seems weird. Like someone that likes to be teased... ?

You are not a guy- you have no idea how obsessed with boobs we can be.......but yeah strip clubs seem weird to me.

Even I like boobs... well I used to really a lot - but not so much anymore..... I guess I've seen too many.... and the fake ones are just weird!

so people that are obsessed with boobs?

just seems weird. Like someone that likes to be teased... ?

You are not a guy- you have no idea how obsessed with boobs we can be.......but yeah strip clubs seem weird to me.

Even I like boobs... well I used to really a lot - but not so much anymore..... I guess I've seen too many.... and the fake ones are just weird!

I doubt even lesbians quite get straight men's obsession with boobs. Certainly I think you can like them- but most of us grew up on a culture that equated boobs with sex.

Now that I am older, I appreciate the other parts as much- but when I was younger......

I'm at the age where I enjoy a massage and a hot bath more than anything.....
What ever happens after that is icing on the cake!

Is is a psychological / personality thing?
Or just an indicator of lack of something at home?

What is the allure of going to a strip joint?

I tried one once as a single man. Wasn't all that hot...just lap-dancing and a private booth if the person would like to do more as the dancer dances.

If a man just wants sex, then adult cinema or photographs, or self-serve booths with live entertainers are fitting I think.
You did not go to the right one.

I went to one place and had sex a few times with some of the girls there. It wasn't like a typical strip place (drinks, a stage, etc.) It was just private booths.
Right on, dude. What did the women look like? Were they hot, ok, or god awful?

As I remember it the two that I had sex with were alright looking. I do remember an elderly woman who was overweight being there haha.

Random pics of strippers off the internet. Feel free to rate them:

full_b59ae5233bc96783d317e166446587c3122-1.jpg

4 out of 10...I like bulbous butts on women.

I tried one once as a single man. Wasn't all that hot...just lap-dancing and a private booth if the person would like to do more as the dancer dances.

If a man just wants sex, then adult cinema or photographs, or self-serve booths with live entertainers are fitting I think.
You did not go to the right one.

I went to one place and had sex a few times with some of the girls there. It wasn't like a typical strip place (drinks, a stage, etc.) It was just private booths.

Is it less enjoyable knowing they do that with other guys. Like you are one of many, or is it all just about the physical pleasure?
I guess if I had a feeling they might actually enjoy it (instead of going through the motions) maybe it would be ok......

That might be a way that men and women are different...for me it was just about receiving services that I paid to receive. They just happened to be sexual services.
There are men. There are women. There is Bonzi.

She's a hermaphrodite? (haha)

I wonder more about the psychological make up of:

1. A woman who goes to strip clubs with her significant other;

2. A man who takes his significant other to a strip club with him; and

3. A woman who has to wonder about why men like to look at young, attractive, naked ladies.

no you don't
you just like to try to be funny and take pot shots ;)

Forum List

Back