Public Correctly Blaming Republicans for Shutdown

Our energy grid is more important than a tax break.

You can't get energy ?

You seem to be exclusively parroting and not anything else.
Can we lower costs by harvesting lighting energy?

Do you have an economic model ?
We need to upgrade our energy grid and add capacitance. It could take awhile.

I take that as a no.
The general concept is, free energy from mother Nature, when we can capture and store it in sufficient quantity.

You can't get energy ?

You seem to be exclusively parroting and not anything else.
Can we lower costs by harvesting lighting energy?

Do you have an economic model ?
We need to upgrade our energy grid and add capacitance. It could take awhile.

I take that as a no.
The general concept is, free energy from mother Nature, when we can capture and store it in sufficient quantity.

Oil is free energy from mother nature....so is natural gas.

Still no economic model.

Democrats should come back from vacation, fund the wall and open the government.

Then start mass deportations.

Trump has come down on the amount of money he's requesting for the barrier and he has agreed that the barrier does not have to be a wall but can be a fence. Can you name me one Democratic counter-proposal that funds a fence for even half the amount that Trump is now requesting?

In 2013, Congressional Democrats overwhelmingly supported the S.744 immigration reform bill, which included $7.5 billion for 700 miles of fencing. So what's the problem with giving Trump $5.7 billion for 700 miles of fencing?

Trump has come down on the amount of money he's requesting for the barrier and he has agreed that the barrier does not have to be a wall but can be a fence. Can you name me one Democratic counter-proposal that funds a fence for even half the amount that Trump is now requesting?

In 2013, Congressional Democrats overwhelmingly supported the S.744 immigration reform bill, which included $7.5 billion for 700 miles of fencing. So what's the problem with giving Trump $5.7 billion for 700 miles of fencing?

trump is losing and he WON'T get his wall...

trump is losing and he WON'T get his wall...

If Trump "loses" and the border goes unsecured, then America loses and the flow of drugs, weapons, and illegals, including gang members, across the border will continue. Is that what you want?

It is sad to see that so many Democrats see this as a battle to keep Trump from "winning" on this issue, rather than as a battle to secure our border once and for all to stop the huge flow of drugs, weapons, human trafficking, and illegal immigrants into our country.

Democrats should come back from vacation, fund the wall and open the government.

Then start mass deportations.
all the democrats are not on vacation . It's a working vacation, you know like Trumps...
Lol
All career politicians can’t make it in the real world, much like professors… That is why they are politicians.
Quit falling down the well

Forum List

Back