Punching Back Twice As Hard

I have never killed a baby, d-bag, that is your fallacy of trying to make people the demon you are...
It will be 40+ years before you baby killers can even think about doing that again....
Hardly, if outlawed they will do what they did before it was legal...
Kill babies?
or exposure, or illegal abortions, or like the rich would do, go out of country.
If they outlawed murder people would still find ways to murder.....
Just build more jails....no big deal....

The left is freaked out because in their minds GOP presidents are supposed to sit there and be a punching bag and never strike back. Its a whole new world libs.
They can strike back, but need to watch out how they do it....

LOL see what I mean ^^^. Its time you people got a dose of your own medicine, then maybe you will start behaving.
Trumpet has already been slapped for ethic no-no's..Just yesterday.....So yes, he needs to watch what he says and does..being president is not the same as being a CEO...He can't do anything or say anything he wants.....
Slapped by whom? Leftards? Trump feeds off of it.
Oooooohhhhhhh.....another fetish? Spankin's?

LOL see what I mean ^^^. Its time you people got a dose of your own medicine, then maybe you will start behaving.
Trumpet has already been slapped for ethic no-no's..Just yesterday.....So yes, he needs to watch what he says and does..being president is not the same as being a CEO...He can't do anything or say anything he wants.....
Slapped by whom? Leftards? Trump feeds off of it.
The ethics commission...made up of 3 dems and 3 GOP members....
OMG. DC establishment slapped Trump.

Americans want him to slap them senseless.
Trump as president,can't endorse a corporation, he'snot a civilian anymore...
I doubt he will endorse Obamas gM......

This is something the dems are not used too, A Republican that will actually fight back.
This has the dems kicked back on their heels not knowing what to do next.

It will be 40+ years before you baby killers can even think about doing that again....
Kill babies?
or exposure, or illegal abortions, or like the rich would do, go out of country.
They can't afford the over crowed ones they have now...

Kill babies?
Private ones....

Kill babies?
Private ones....
Yeah, so we can get more profit and low cost manufacturing....Screw those that are trying to earn a living and not committing capital crimes..

Private ones....
Yeah, so we can get more profit and low cost manufacturing....Screw those that are trying to earn a living and not committing capital crimes..
Baby killers will enjoy the accommodations no doubt.....

Remember, Trump fueled the ''Obama is NOT our legitimate President'' birther movement for years, in hindsite looking back on it, at the request of Putin more than likely 5 years ago.

ALSO remember that John Lewis has seen confidential information that we have not seen on Trump, on how Comey handled the two candidates etc also.

That being said, imo Congressman Lewis should have kept his opinion to himself, and just not have shown up if he felt that strongly about it.

Trump is the official president elect and Trump will be our LEGITIMATE president once sworn in.

Lewis should KNOW that if his opinion is correct, and Trump's team with Trump worked with/colluded with the hackers, the inside moles, the Russians in the theft and disseminating of the stolen emails through wikileaks etc....

then Trump, our legit president, will be legitimately removed from office by being impeached and we will have President Pence.

Was the whole thing unfair to Clinton, yes....but there is NOTHING Lewis can do to change that...now.
Clinton started the Obama not a citizen spiel.
no SHE did NOT start the ''obama is not a citizen spiel'', it's just another right wing lie and spiel spinning that they win the honors for cuz they do and have always done, it best, odium...!

ok all I'm asking you is if he wasn't even your 3rd choice why the sudden like for him now? He changed??

I like how he doesn't cave to political correctness. Give the guy a chance
imho he would have gone down faster than the panties on a 2 bit hooker if any of those 17 candidates on stage had the nads to give him back what he was throwing at them And now we're stuck with him Hopefully he can get passed half the things he said he was for

Oh good grief, he took their best shots and then beat Cankles...get the hell out of the Twilight Zone
did they talk about his bankrupt companies ,,his law suits for not paying people his failure to show his tax returns ? etc etc etc

IDK but did the media? After all that did Trump still win? Yep....get over it Eddie, Trump won, he beat the odds. Give him a chance
I said it before and I mean it IF he can get taxes down ,get rid of the death tax, tax reform and act like a president and not some ah like he's been doing I'll be more than willing to give him a chance I just don't like anything about him He's a despicable human being imo

I like how he doesn't cave to political correctness. Give the guy a chance
imho he would have gone down faster than the panties on a 2 bit hooker if any of those 17 candidates on stage had the nads to give him back what he was throwing at them And now we're stuck with him Hopefully he can get passed half the things he said he was for

Oh good grief, he took their best shots and then beat Cankles...get the hell out of the Twilight Zone
did they talk about his bankrupt companies ,,his law suits for not paying people his failure to show his tax returns ? etc etc etc

IDK but did the media? After all that did Trump still win? Yep....get over it Eddie, Trump won, he beat the odds. Give him a chance
I said it before and I mean it IF he can get taxes down ,get rid of the death tax, tax reform and act like a president and not some ah like he's been doing I'll be more than willing to give him a chance I just don't like anything about him He's a despicable human being imo

About how I feel about Obungles

According to the libtards you are not allowed to talk back to Lewis. He's just too special!

He's been arrested 45 times....5 while in Congress. And if getting the shit beat out of you by white cops is so special, why isn't Rodney King in Congress? I know he's dead but when has that ever stopped democrats before?

you lost me Obama is twice the man and human being than this selfish loud mouth garbage Don't you listen to him ranting and raving?

Remember, Trump fueled the ''Obama is NOT our legitimate President'' birther movement for years, in hindsite looking back on it, at the request of Putin more than likely 5 years ago.

ALSO remember that John Lewis has seen confidential information that we have not seen on Trump, on how Comey handled the two candidates etc also.

That being said, imo Congressman Lewis should have kept his opinion to himself, and just not have shown up if he felt that strongly about it.

Trump is the official president elect and Trump will be our LEGITIMATE president once sworn in.

Lewis should KNOW that if his opinion is correct, and Trump's team with Trump worked with/colluded with the hackers, the inside moles, the Russians in the theft and disseminating of the stolen emails through wikileaks etc....

then Trump, our legit president, will be legitimately removed from office by being impeached and we will have President Pence.

Was the whole thing unfair to Clinton, yes....but there is NOTHING Lewis can do to change that...now.
Clinton started the Obama not a citizen spiel.
no SHE did NOT start the ''obama is not a citizen spiel'', it's just another right wing lie and spiel spinning that they win the honors for cuz they do and have always done, it best, odium...!
Yeah she did snowflake...this has been WELL established for quite a long time now. 7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama 'Birtherism' - Media is LYING!

You can deflect all you want I really don't care. Funny thing is I don't care if she started it because its true! Obama wasn't born here!

It wasn't exactly hillary that started the obama isn't a citizen story. It was Sidney Blumenthal working on her primary campaign against him.

As a result of Blumenthal starting this story, obama banned him from any office. As a good friend of the Clinton's Blumenthal became an unofficial advisor to the secretary of state and paid off the books.

you lost me Obama is twice the man and human being than this selfish loud mouth garbage Don't you listen to him ranting and raving?
I listened to obama stumble through many cocaine impaired speeches where he was so high the teleprompter couldn't help him.

I'm concerned what he does as President and have little interest in him trolling you loons on Twitter. But it is funny watching you lose your minds (what little you have left) over it.

I listened to obama stumble through many cocaine impaired speeches where he was so high the teleprompter couldn't help him.
What's a little one and one between friends?

Forum List

Back