Put me down as one of the disgusted

Why? legal responsible hunters cull herds and provide meat for locals.

They are not hunting to extinction, just those that can and should be targeted.

The money for the hunt all goes towards conservation efforts in those countries. The meat from those animals was not wasted but given to the local villagers.

Are any of these animals endangered species? If not, then I am fine with the hunt. It seems to be a plus for the local people and their needs.

I, personally, cannot get too worked about about seeing a dead zebra or giraffe. I see dying children in South Sudan. That affects me.

The money for the hunt all goes towards conservation efforts in those countries. The meat from those animals was not wasted but given to the local villagers.

Are any of these animals endangered species? If not, then I am fine with the hunt. It seems to be a plus for the local people and their needs.

I, personally, cannot get too worked about about seeing a dead zebra or giraffe. I see dying children in South Sudan. That affects me.

For me, even endangered species are acceptable if the hunt is limited to non-breeding animals at the end of their life cycle.

People have to remember that the natural death of an older animal is usually not pretty. The usual ends are starvation, dehydration, or predation/scavenging, none of which are quick, or clean.

no disgust here. She participated in a legal hunt, and if as described, one used for game management purposes.
That!/ what they all say. Let the lions manage the herds.

Why? Why shouldn't a country trying to manage its game, trying to restore wild populations not let people pay them to hunt animals that are either not endangered, or if endangered, not longer capable of producing additional offspring?

The animal is just as dead, why are you so concerned about some other person doing the killing as opposed to some lion doing it?

no disgust here. She participated in a legal hunt, and if as described, one used for game management purposes.

Why? Why shouldn't a country trying to manage its game, trying to restore wild populations not let people pay them to hunt animals that are either not endangered, or if endangered, not longer capable of producing additional offspring?

The animal is just as dead, why are you so concerned about some other person doing the killing as opposed to some lion doing it?
Because I am and it is none of your damn business why! It's just the way I see it. Giraffes have plenty of natural hunters, they don't need rich trophy hunters.

Because I am and it is none of your damn business why! It's just the way I see it. Giraffes have plenty of natural hunters, they don't need rich trophy hunters.
Let me guess, you're pro-abortion?

Let me guess, you're pro-abortion?
No, actually, I am not. Wtf does abortion have to do with trophy hunting? Let me guess, you are an idiot.

When you post your views on this message board, it becomes "everyone's damn business".
If you want to go with "just because" then fine, but its a weak arguing point to say the least.

Forum List

Back