Put me down as one of the disgusted

Your opinion is not useful to anyone. That is why it is rejected.
If ones thinking could prove useful even in the abstract it is worth bandying about.

But hand wringing over some fucking wild animals is just nonsense.

I would like to keep as many animal species in existence as possible without harming one human being in any way shape or form.

Hand wringing? It is my opinion. Just because yours is opposite does not invalidate mine.

If people like her father and this little girl need to kill something why don't they just show up at a local slaughterhouse and use a bolt gun to kill cattle for slaughter, or stay and learn how to use a knife to slaughter them. That people like this need to go find beautiful 'trophies' to kill is what is most telling about them.

A hundred years ago a father teaching a child how to hunt so the family could eat out on the prairie was appropriate. Now it is just ego and disregard for life.
Says someone who supports abortion for any reason, and you say disregard for a life? You have no credibility.

Red Herring. What else. I think there are a hundred abortion threads here, you can't make an argument re this thread on this thread.

If people like her father and this little girl need to kill something why don't they just show up at a local slaughterhouse and use a bolt gun to kill cattle for slaughter, or stay and learn how to use a knife to slaughter them. That people like this need to go find beautiful 'trophies' to kill is what is most telling about them.

A hundred years ago a father teaching a child how to hunt so the family could eat out on the prairie was appropriate. Now it is just ego and disregard for life.

Why, because it puts your panties in a bunch? If you don't like doing it fine, stop being one of those assholes who thinks everyone has to like what they like, do what they do, and think like they do.

People like this want to HUNT, not just kill something locked in a cage.

I'm sorry I put your panties in a bunch.

Yes let's imagine that incredible feat of hunting to find and kill a giraffe. Or a zebra. What skill to spot something huge that isn't trying to alude or escape from you.

There is always an excuse for the weak minded which generally boils down to "I want to do what I want to do neeyahhhht". Same excuse a 2 year old uses for not eating their carrots.

Warning graphic content.

Neither of these deaths had to happen but for the blood lust of people who see themselves as decent!

animals that kill humans are put down. Bulls are raised and trained for the purpose of corrida de toros. Most ranches don't want a lot of bulls as they become too aggressive.

I'm not a fan of the bull fights but it is part of the culture in many places.

In the US bulls are used in rodeos with flank straps to make the bull angry.

Games with bulls go back to the Minoans and many parts of the world have their own versions.

Bulls killed in the fights is often given to the poor.

After he is tortured. Notice he has long swords thrust into his sides with colorful ribbons! Again, just because man has done it dosen't mean he should. I always hope the bull kills the thing that is torturing him.

Warning graphic content.

Neither of these deaths had to happen but for the blood lust of people who see themselves as decent!

animals that kill humans are put down. Bulls are raised and trained for the purpose of corrida de toros. Most ranches don't want a lot of bulls as they become too aggressive.

Games with bulls go back to the Minoans and many parts of the world have their own versions.

After he is tortured. Notice he has long swords thrust into his sides with colorful ribbons! Again, just because man has done it dosen't mean he should. I always hope the bull kills the thing that is torturing him.

Ole.

I feel very grieved looking at this picture. There was no reason to kill this giraffe.

My granddaughter loves giraffes. She saw one at a zoo and was fascinated. One day she was visiting us and got inside her little mini van that is on our patio - she was 2 1/2 yrs. old at the time- she stood up on the back seat sticking her upper half of her body up through the open "sun roof" of her toy mini van.

She said to me, Look! Grandma! I a giraffe!

What a wonderful memory. I'll treasure it forever.

Warning graphic content.

I cannot stand to see an animal tortured or killed like this. This is horrific.

Warning graphic content.

We have to look away whether it is a human being being toruted or an animal.

I feel very grieved looking at this picture. There was no reason to kill this giraffe.

My granddaughter loves giraffes. She saw one at a zoo and was fascinated. One day she was visiting us and got inside her little mini van that is on our patio - she was 2 1/2 yrs. old at the time- she stood up on the back seat sticking her upper half of her body up through the open "sun roof" of her toy mini van.

You are good people.

Warning graphic content.

No, if we support a policy, we have a duty to look at it. That is why I always take a good long look whenever I'm presented with photographs of children killed by U.S. bombs. If I support that war, then I have a duty to look carefully at that photograph and make sure my position is the correct one.

That is why I have no patience when forum rules prevent me from posting photographs of what an abortion looks like. It is my opinion that everyone who supports legalized abortion has a duty to take a good long look at every photograph of an abortion he is presented with. If he refuses to look at the photograph, he is a hypocrite and a coward.

You are good people.
Jeremiah spreads hatred every day on the religion forum towards her fellow Christians. When she stops doing that, she will be a better Christian and a better person.

Warning graphic content.

No, if we support a policy, we have a duty to look at it. That is why I always take a good long look whenever I'm presented with photographs of children killed by U.S. bombs. If I support that war, then I have a duty to look carefully at that photograph and make sure my position is the correct one.

That is why I have no patience when forum rules prevent me from posting photographs of what an abortion looks like. It is my opinion that everyone who supports legalized abortion has a duty to take a good long look at every photograph of an abortion he is presented with. If he refuses to look at the photograph, he is a hypocrite and a coward.

It's hard to see in a video where we've been relegated.

Warning graphic content.

Look magazine covered that along with the muckrakers.

Warning graphic content.

banderillas, the sticks to stab the bull are short headed knives or barbed heads like fishing hook to stick under the bulls skin. The sword is for severing the spine at the end.
The banderillas and sword are the last phases of the bullfight.

The money for the hunt all goes towards conservation efforts in those countries. The meat from those animals was not wasted but given to the local villagers.

Are any of these animals endangered species? If not, then I am fine with the hunt. It seems to be a plus for the local people and their needs.

I, personally, cannot get too worked about about seeing a dead zebra or giraffe. I see dying children in South Sudan. That affects me.
I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Warning graphic content.

banderillas, the sticks to stab the bull are short headed knives or barbed heads like fishing hook to stick under the bulls skin. The sword is for severing the spine at the end.
The banderillas and sword are the last phases of the bullfight.

The important fact is that the bull has been restrained for at least 48 hours and couldn't have moved.

Forum List

Back