Put Up, or Shut Up; What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

It was such immature bullshit he closed your thread. None of them could answer the question.

Republicans always provide the Middle Class Workers:

- Higher Payroll Taxes
- Higher Effective Tax Rates than Entitled Rich & Poor
- Lower Wages
- Higher Inflation
- Fewer Jobs
- Shrinking Middle Class

Nothing, just like the Democrats. Regardless of which party has held power since the 1960's, the middle class has become more poor with each election cycle. Thank G-d technological innovation has outpaced poverty, although that also has the ill consequence of disguising our squalor.

The powers that be closed my thread because I posted a question that was too hard to answer.

So here it is again;

It was such immature bullshit he closed your thread. None of them could answer the question.

That's the point......They can't.

Wrong. You were asking the same question over, and over, and over again. There were many responses that you chose to ignore. That constitutes SPAM. If you continue in that manner it will get closed again.

Your statement here...

"That's the point......They can't"

Implies that you have merely posted a baiting and polarizing thread and that too is a violation of the rules. Why don't you tell us what the Democrats are going to do to help the middle class. So far, the middle class gets to pay almost double for gasoline over what the gas prices were during the Bush era....and they have maintained that elevated level for the entire time that Obama has been in office.

Regular energy costs will likewise skyrocket if the EPA is able to enforce the rules they want to. That enriches the rich but once again it screws the middle class. How exactly are the Democrats going to mitigate that? By ripping off the upper middle class to help the lower middle class?

How about the ACA? How many are going to die because they can't get in to see doctors? If the VA is any sort of analog (and weren't you ALL crowing about how great the VA was before the truth came out) the backlog is going to be epic and tens of thousands will die before they get the care they need.

How exactly is that going to help the middle class? Or are you one of those who believe in killing something to save it?

Be specific in your responses.

To me -- It's all a grudge death match.. The 2 parties in power are gonna OUTBID each other for votes, keep corporations flush with cash thru subsidies, and ignore all the persistant Constitution duties in favor of dicking around with whatever strikes their fancy. Today Energy drinks, tomorrow nuclear fusion.

What's dying in this grudge match is the country.. Not the party faithful.. I have no faith in either major party - but I see the Repubs offering is -----

1) An acknowledgement that Free Enterprise is the engine of the car that Bush left in a ditch and to restart that engine by concentrating on ASSISTING biz rather than demeaning it by telling entreprenuers that "they didn't build this".

2) To stop dicking around with MINIMUM standards of education and RAISE EXPECTATIONS for our public schools so that 21st job skills will be available to most all of the next generation.

3) Invite in 100,000 American college educated foreigners with TECHNOLOGY skills rather than 100,000 parent-less babies in diapers dumped thru our borders.

4) Stop the paralyzing class warfare rhetoric and promote PEOPLE into 21st century jobs. Not just pump up wages for jobs that won't support this country thru the next decades.

5) Stop handing out $50 for every Energy Star Washing machine to corporations who would build the shit anyway, and incentivize new factory automation and R&D.

6) Stop wasting time on dismantling our electrical grid and promoting energy poverty when the object of an energy infrastructure is to make energy ABUNDANT and CHEAP.

7) Slow down the release of the bad guys that our military gave their lives to find and incarcerate. NOT RELEASE THEM so that ISIS has a leadership built from the prisons in Iraq and Afghan will have a new Cabinet for the next Taliban govt.

8) Put safeguards in place that allow for ACCOUNTABILITY AND FIRING of asses at the agencies that are now above Congressional oversight and flaunt their untouchable status in front of Congress and the Americans that they are spying on and screwing.

9) Put an emphasis on Technology developments that create entirely NEW industries in Biotech, robotics, artificial intelligence and logistics rather than fund trophy EVs for millionaires, or 200 year old wind and solar energy ideas.

10) Actually put safety net programs on solid footing and MANAGE them for efficiency of delivery of benefits. That includes stabilizing Soc Sec and Medicare since the crisis that we KNEW was gonna happen is already here.

11) Empower the states to EXPERIMENT in entitlements, welfare, education and healthcare rather than failing to IMPOSE a structure on them in which the goals are never realized and the costs keep going up.

There's more "expectations" --- but I'm not holding my breath for the RIGHT Republicans to be elected to accomplish the majority of this.. This is only what they SAY they stand for. And only SOME of them actually mean it..

:mad:

So here it is again;

It's not hard to answer you just can't understand it.

We offer an opportunity to advance yourself based upon your own ability to actually achieve more than just middle class. We also provide opportunity for low class people to move into the middle class.

You seem to think we need to "offer" people a way to move up in class with no effort on their own. The government will simply grant people middle class status by stealing from others trying to work themselves into the middle class.

Your question isn't too hard to understand the solution is just too far from your ability to conceive.

You can't provide anyone a middle class living if they aren't earning it. There simply isn't enough tax money available to do that.

We offer an opportunity, you want to guarantee a failure of living in poverty on government handouts and think you can call that middle class. We think people without the burdens of government can do better for themselves.

We offer a chance at being successful, you offer them an unemployment check.

Wrong. You were asking the same question over, and over, and over again. There were many responses that you chose to ignore. That constitutes SPAM. If you continue in that manner it will get closed again.

Your statement here...

Implies that you have merely posted a baiting and polarizing thread and that too is a violation of the rules. Why don't you tell us what the Democrats are going to do to help the middle class. So far, the middle class gets to pay almost double for gasoline over what the gas prices were during the Bush era....and they have maintained that elevated level for the entire time that Obama has been in office.

Regular energy costs will likewise skyrocket if the EPA is able to enforce the rules they want to. That enriches the rich but once again it screws the middle class. How exactly are the Democrats going to mitigate that? By ripping off the upper middle class to help the lower middle class?

How about the ACA? How many are going to die because they can't get in to see doctors? If the VA is any sort of analog (and weren't you ALL crowing about how great the VA was before the truth came out) the backlog is going to be epic and tens of thousands will die before they get the care they need.

How exactly is that going to help the middle class? Or are you one of those who believe in killing something to save it?

I'm asking a question that nobody can answer.

For your questions:

Gasoline and oil are priced on the market. No sitting President has any control. The rich are doing it.

Which EPA rules do you speak?

Who isn't getting care under ACA?

The VA is better than it was under Bush, but remains severely underfunded. Something you have to ask the Republicans about.

What do Republicans offer to the middle class?

Absolutely nothing. They only answer to the lobbyists (from the corporations) that put the most money in their re-election funds.

What do Democrats offer? Well, there's the first one of healthcare for everyone (except in states run by the Republicans who hate the ACA, which is why there is a gap), there's also the fact that they want to raise the minimum wage (which means that instead of working three jobs, you may be able to make it on one), and the fact that they think we should improve this nation rather than build other nations.

I mean.....................American exceptionalism? Why can't we spend 1/4 of what we spent on the Iraq war and get this country moving again?

You do realize that the rich use the same roads the rest of us use, right? Why won't they pay their fair share for the use of those roads like the rest of us do?

Your statement here...

I'm asking a question that nobody can answer.

For your questions:

Gasoline and oil are priced on the market. No sitting President has any control. The rich are doing it.

Which EPA rules do you speak?

Who isn't getting care under ACA?

The VA is better than it was under Bush, but remains severely underfunded. Something you have to ask the Republicans about.

the gop is out of power, so ask the dems you lying fuck. Or did you miss the dead pool the VA is running?

You don't know about the killer epa rules and them going after private citizens? lying fuck, it's been all over the net

now tell us the one about how a 1%er waiting in an airport for a plane.

To me -- It's all a grudge death match.. The 2 parties in power are gonna OUTBID each other for votes, keep corporations flush with cash thru subsidies, and ignore all the persistant Constitution duties in favor of dicking around with whatever strikes their fancy. Today Energy drinks, tomorrow nuclear fusion.

What's dying in this grudge match is the country.. Not the party faithful.. I have no faith in either major party - but I see the Repubs offering is -----

1) An acknowledgement that Free Enterprise is the engine of the car that Bush left in a ditch and to restart that engine by concentrating on ASSISTING biz rather than demeaning it by telling entreprenuers that "they didn't build this".

2) To stop dicking around with MINIMUM standards of education and RAISE EXPECTATIONS for our public schools so that 21st job skills will be available to most all of the next generation.

3) Invite in 100,000 American college educated foreigners with TECHNOLOGY skills rather than 100,000 parent-less babies in diapers dumped thru our borders.

4) Stop the paralyzing class warfare rhetoric and promote PEOPLE into 21st century jobs. Not just pump up wages for jobs that won't support this country thru the next decades.

5) Stop handing out $50 for every Energy Star Washing machine to corporations who would build the shit anyway, and incentivize new factory automation and R&D.

6) Stop wasting time on dismantling our electrical grid and promoting energy poverty when the object of an energy infrastructure is to make energy ABUNDANT and CHEAP.

7) Slow down the release of the bad guys that our military gave their lives to find and incarcerate. NOT RELEASE THEM so that ISIS has a leadership built from the prisons in Iraq and Afghan will have a new Cabinet for the next Taliban govt.

8) Put safeguards in place that allow for ACCOUNTABILITY AND FIRING of asses at the agencies that are now above Congressional oversight and flaunt their untouchable status in front of Congress and the Americans that they are spying on and screwing.

9) Put an emphasis on Technology developments that create entirely NEW industries in Biotech, robotics, artificial intelligence and logistics rather than fund trophy EVs for millionaires, or 200 year old wind and solar energy ideas.

10) Actually put safety net programs on solid footing and MANAGE them for efficiency of delivery of benefits. That includes stabilizing Soc Sec and Medicare since the crisis that we KNEW was gonna happen is already here.

11) Empower the states to EXPERIMENT in entitlements, welfare, education and healthcare rather than failing to IMPOSE a structure on them in which the goals are never realized and the costs keep going up.

There's more "expectations" --- but I'm not holding my breath for the RIGHT Republicans to be elected to accomplish the majority of this.. This is only what they SAY they stand for. And only SOME of them actually mean it..

:mad:

The actual quote from Obama;

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me—because they want to give something back. They know they didn't—look, if you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own... If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business—you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.

As a former owner of two business, one that I planned from inception, that statement is 100% true. Remember: Hire people smarter than you, then step back and let them do their job, Howard Schultz, Starbucks CEO

Well according to Biden the middle class has been buried for the last 5 years. So I guess any policy that doesnt reflect the Democrats' plans will benefit the middle class.

Well according to Biden the middle class has been buried for the last 5 years. So I guess any policy that doesnt reflect the Democrats' plans will benefit the middle class.

Obama is responsible for the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan. His push to raise the miminum wage to 10.10 an hour would lift 17 million people out of poverty and make up for any jobs loss through consistent job growth from the boost in consumer spending.

McDonald's CEO said he would support a raise in the minimum wage. Why wouldn't you?

So here it is again;

Jobs. You offer them handouts.

Now what are Democrats offering the middle class? Be specific.

Higher min wage so there are fewer jobs for those entering the workforce
Workplace protections for women and gays, insuring that employers will hire fewer of them
More regulations on business, costing them money in compliance that might have gone to wages and benefits
Health care mandates that insure that company policies are cancelled and employees thrown on the public system.
Looming inflation, eroding savings and devastating retireees on fixed incomes
What else could you want??

So here it is again;

It's not hard to answer you just can't understand it.

We offer an opportunity to advance yourself based upon your own ability to actually achieve more than just middle class. We also provide opportunity for low class people to move into the middle class.

You seem to think we need to "offer" people a way to move up in class with no effort on their own. The government will simply grant people middle class status by stealing from others trying to work themselves into the middle class.

Your question isn't too hard to understand the solution is just too far from your ability to conceive.

You can't provide anyone a middle class living if they aren't earning it. There simply isn't enough tax money available to do that.

We offer an opportunity, you want to guarantee a failure of living in poverty on government handouts and think you can call that middle class. We think people without the burdens of government can do better for themselves.

We offer a chance at being successful, you offer them an unemployment check.

Doesn't it bother you productivity in the lower classses has risen 100% yet wages have remained flat and behind on inflation? Republicans will do jack shit about this problem.

Forum List

Back