Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

It's not my fault you did not read books warning of Hillary Clinton's love affair with Communism and how to take a free country and turn it into another Communist hellhole built on arm-twisting, secret meetings to fool the public, non-communists in the Press not at her beck and call, and submission to the government by decimating the credibility of Jesus Christs' teachings
Dude...this is a topic about war in the Ukraine. How high are you right now?

We are partly dependent on Russia for our energy. As always, enemy democrats preen, we pay the price.

The air strikes have started. Russia is shelling missiles. I have heard idiotic, stupid people say the situation has spiraled out of control. Not true. Putin has it firmly in control.
It's a lie anyway....it's not Russia versus Ukraine...it's Russia versus NATO....always has been.
This was escalated, authored and manipulated by NATO....let them send their own sons in for the bankers....not mine.

Jo

9:15 p.m. Central standard Time ABC News special Russia has begun The invasion it's not just the two separatist States they're attacking all of the Ukraine. Putin has gone insane. Now there is the threat of world war III in the end of everything because of idiots, tyrants like him. Biden keeps saying he will not send troops to the Ukraine. But once Poland does and other European nations follow we will get involved.
We need to stay out of this conflict. We are not the world police.

Calm the fuck down. Nobody who's sane will be hurt. Banderites will be annihilated and Ukraine returns to its normal life. Shame though Russia will have to channel its resources to restore broken industry and infrastructure.
People are dead in Ukraine-----killed by the russians already.

The West did everything to get an answer to the question:
What will happen if you put more and more pressure on the spring? Will it break at some point or abruptly straighten up and hit?
And when he did receive an answer, for some reason the West was indignant...

BTW, Now is the time for the Nazis in Ukraine to organize a march in honor of the SS division Galicia and gather for this cause all together.

In the area of combat operations, units of the Ukrainian army either surrender or agree to withdraw to a safe place after abandoning weapons. Only nationalist detachments continue to resist. Which is not surprising - they probably know how the allies treated the SS men during the war.
I wish them to continue to resist. If the enemy does not surrender, he is destroyed.

Last edited:
Sure. Gas prices, weather outages, stock prices, all sorts of shit...IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Not some war over on the other side of the planet caused by a madman. Absolutely absurd to blame America for this

Get onboard with America or go to Russia!
We blamed Trump for a virus out of China. There were people who blamed Bush and or Clinton for the World Trade Center bombing. People blamed FDR for Pearl Harbor. This isnt new

Something tells me that this year the United States will finally refuse to support the UN resolution condemning the glorification of nazism in proud solitude...

What happened to Putin being afraid of Biden?...lol

I never said he was. But for days on here, we’ve seen people downplay the threat, and then explain that Putin wouldn’t invade, he was already getting what he wanted, or he was setting up to defend from the warmongers, or the industrialists, or whatever shadowy cabal was there.

My opinion has been consistent. We must resist it. We must take the initiative, and stand up. We must stop the aggression here. The costs today would not be nothing, but the costs tomorrow, when Putin continues heading west, and gobbling up more nations, with similarly weak and idiotic excuses, would be much higher.

Forum List

Back