Putin draws red line against U.S.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Smart people all over the world know that WW3 is right around the corner, thanks to Trump's election and the same rise of angry, global nationalism that occurred before WW 1 and 2.

Trump campaigned on staying the hell out of the middle east shitstorm. I propose that his supporters hold him to that, and let Russia drown in that quagmire for a while, instead of escalating the pissing contest until the shit hits the fan.

RUSSIA and Iran have said they will respond to further American military actions following the air strike in Syria last week.

The statement read: “What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well.”

Russia and Iran say they will respond to American aggression following air strike in Syria

Smart people all over the world know that WW3 is right around the corner, thanks to Trump's election

I remember when those same 'smart people' wet their collective knickers over Reagan doing exactly the same thing. For smart people, they're wrong an awful lot.

Literally nothing is more terrifying right now than the fact that Trump is president. Thanks a lot, conservative idiots. You just couldn't wait to turn the country to shit, could you?

Literally nothing is more terrifying right now than the fact that Trump is president. Thanks a lot, conservative idiots. You just couldn't wait to turn the country to shit, could you?
Could have been worse...

he could have lost

It took them long enough to propose a response. I think Trump was right. So does Russia if they had to tell the truth.

Now Missouri, you know that is wrong. In fact, if you look back at the 'Conservative' posts, you will find the majority of them praising Putin. I cannot remember one liberal post doing that. It is our 'Conservatives' that have stated that they wish we had a leader like Putin.

Now Missouri, you know that is wrong. In fact, if you look back at the 'Conservative' posts, you will find the majority of them praising Putin. I cannot remember one liberal post doing that. It is our 'Conservatives' that have stated that they wish we had a leader like Putin.
They were comparing Do Nothing Obama to Trump.

Smart people all over the world know that WW3 is right around the corner, thanks to Trump's election and the same rise of angry, global nationalism that occurred before WW 1 and 2.

Trump campaigned on staying the hell out of the middle east shitstorm. I propose that his supporters hold him to that, and let Russia drown in that quagmire for a while, instead of escalating the pissing contest until the shit hits the fan.

RUSSIA and Iran have said they will respond to further American military actions following the air strike in Syria last week.

The statement read: “What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well.”

Russia and Iran say they will respond to American aggression following air strike in Syria

You'd have more credibility admitting that Hillary would take us to the same place.

We're making America great again!

Literally nothing is more terrifying right now than the fact that Trump is president.

What about ghostesses?

scared-of-ghost.png

Could have been worse...

he could have lost
I could have been much worse, it could have been SYTFE.

I wasn't aware I was running for president -- but thanks for the headspace, weirdo.
As always, you are predictable, imprecise and boring,

Have you dug a hole in the backyard in which to put your head?

Have you dug a hole in the backyard in which to put your head?
The dirt rejected his head.

Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism…

I have never praised any Russian SOB and I will never forgive Truman and Eisenhower for stopping Patton from going into Russia in late 1945. In the 72 years since the Russians have been the cause of most of the worlds problems. And the gawddamned Liberals here worship Russia. They always have.

Forum List

Back