Putin Expected A Quick Victory. It’s Quickly Turning Into A Loss.

The point is there are 100 or more threads filled with giddy glee from the Trumpers on here bashing Biden over Ukraine. One of you all even said that Biden was the only person respsonble for the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, he does not even consider Putin to be responsible
What's left of the trump crowd are the real crazies. They can't distinguish what is real and what is delusional either. And of course everything is political with them.

No he does not. Our oil industry is not nationalized no matter how much you wish it to be so

The POTUS does not control that either. The companies pulling oil out of the ground control that. The POTUS has some modicum of influence by their polices, but that is all

Which had never been open and was for Canadian oil, not American. Literally had NOTHING to do with US oil production

I think it was the right decision. We have no right to tell an ally where they can and cannot get their oil from. How would you like it if the EU told us what pipelines we were allowed to have? Would you be cool with that?

It is also a pipeline that has of yet to ever see a drop of oil, and now Germany has shut its certification back down, which was part of the agreement with Germany when we lifted the sanctions should Russia do the things they are doing now.
The president controls oil and gas drilling on Federal lands. So, yes, he can affect production.

The XL was going to bring oil TO the U.S. Now, it isn't because Poopy Pants killed it.

Germany is still buying oil from Russia. Nordstream 1 is still up and running.

You blew your chance...lol

View attachment 606722

We’ll use the map above, from the U.K. Minister of Defence, as the big picture overview of the state of the Ukraine War. Note that we’re still early in the process, with the fog of war in full effect. There is active mis- and disinformation surrounding combat operations, not to mention the general confusion that always emerges from combat zones. That said, we seem to have enough hard information that we can get some sense of the state of battle.

Things are not going well on the battlefield for Vladimir. They’re not going well for him at home either. But look at the bright side. He has plenty of friends at Fox Ne
You always lose credibility when you push leftist stupid shit

The point is there are 100 or more threads filled with giddy glee from the Trumpers on here bashing Biden over Ukraine. One of you all even said that Biden was the only person respsonble for the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, he does not even consider Putin to be responsible
Biden IS responsible because he is a weak leader. That doesn't mean he won't do something really stupid that will cause this country much grief

Its odd that you would be surprised by lack of support for Biden. He sucks tremendously.

I am not at all surprised by lack of support for Biden, and I agree that he sucks tremendously.

The surprise for me is the support for Putin from the folks on this forum. Though I guess I should not be surprised

View attachment 606722

We’ll use the map above, from the U.K. Minister of Defence, as the big picture overview of the state of the Ukraine War. Note that we’re still early in the process, with the fog of war in full effect. There is active mis- and disinformation surrounding combat operations, not to mention the general confusion that always emerges from combat zones. That said, we seem to have enough hard information that we can get some sense of the state of battle.

Things are not going well on the battlefield for Vladimir. They’re not going well for him at home either. But look at the bright side. He has plenty of friends at Fox Ne
I love the Ukrainean people for standing up to the baddest guys in the world. Their President just put his life on the line over and over every day for the past week to give them hope, faith, and sticktuitiveness. If I was younger, I'd go there and take my snake shooter #20 something. Unfortunately, I lost my key to the holster box. *sigh*

The president controls oil and gas drilling on Federal lands. So, yes, he can affect production.

Yes, I just said that. You said the president CONTORLS production. Glad you now see how stupid that was.

The XL was going to bring oil TO the U.S. Now, it isn't because Poopy Pants killed it.

Yes, it was going to bring oil to the US to be shipped out on tankers.

Germany is still buying oil from Russia. Nordstream 1 is still up and running.

And I bet so are we. Can you prove we are not? We have been buying oil from Russia non-stop since 1995

I am not at all surprised by lack of support for Biden, and I agree that he sucks tremendously.

The surprise for me is the support for Putin from the folks on this forum. Though I guess I should not be surprised
Putin changed my mind. I thought he was a better person than one who took out his grit on of all things a Nursery school for orphans. He killed 15 babies with one shot from a Terminator Tank. I thought he was going to fall back on principles. Instead, he painted his pitchfork red with the blood of babes. Sicking his goons on an orphanage taught me a lesson, and you were right. The man is shifty and untrustworthy.

Putin changed my mind. I thought he was a better person than one who took out his grit on of all things a Nursery school for orphans. He killed 15 babies with one shot from a Terminator Tank. I thought he was going to fall back on principles. Instead, he painted his pitchfork red with the blood of babes. Sicking his goons on an orphanage taught me a lesson, and you were right. The man is shifty and untrustworthy.

Well, it is good to see you can change your mind. What you just found out about the man most of us have known for decades. He is an evil person, more than willing to kill, or have killed, anyone to further his goals.

View attachment 606722

Good. He deserves to get his butt kicked hard.

What's with the "dis" information anyway? What the heck is that?

Who is "supporting" Putin's invasion of Ukraine

Putin was and is and always has been KGB. The Soviet Union was some absolute corrupt evil. Leftists mistake our unwillingness to get involved with every skirmish as condoning or acceptance. It's not.

Let Europe worry about Europe. For once.

Well, it is good to see you can change your mind. What you just found out about the man most of us have known for decades. He is an evil person, more than willing to kill, or have killed, anyone to further his goals.

beautress is one of our most solid posters IMO. To me the willingness to be wrong and change your mind is a mark of high integrity. I wish it weren't so hard to come by.

I read a lot about Leftist saying conservatives support Putin but outside of a few comments, I haven't seen much actual support for him. Saying he's smart, strategic and crafty, by the way, does not mark "support" for him. Hitler was a genius at public speaking--so? He was also a demon from Hell.

Honestly, I really think Leftists have a very hard time with subtle renderings of human beings. We try and try to explain to them that we might not have personally loved Trump but he made a great president but they just can't compute. I think everyone to them is "GOOD!" or "BAD!"--and if you're bad, every part of you must be bad, wrong, deficient.

Putin is bad, no doubt. But bad smart. KGB. Also, bad not our problem right now.

Forum List

Back