Putin Expected A Quick Victory. It’s Quickly Turning Into A Loss.

Once again, Germany doesn't wait on Biden, and takes the lead.

German Finance Minister: We are open to cutting Russia off from SWIFT.
Aurora Intel
Aurora Intel (@AuroraIntel) February 25, 2022

Funny thing is, all he had to do was take All of Russia's oil and energy assets off the global market by getting every western country who is against this war to simply embargo their oil and gas.

Is that all he had to do?

And it would be so simple to get all of those countries to cut their own oil supplies and watch people freeze to death.

You and reality do not really seem to have a close relationship.

Once again, Germany doesn't wait on Biden, and takes the lead.

As they should, why would anyone wait on the US? Why would you want them to wait for the US no matter who the POTUS is?

And it would be so simple to get all of those countries to cut their own oil supplies and watch people freeze to death.

Wow, you really don't understand how the world works at all, do you?

Go get a clue lefty and get back to the rest of us when you do.

/thread

Why I described these sanctions as ‘toddler sanctions’: “None of the measures announced so far directly targets [President Vladimir]Putin himself, or is expected to have severe medium-term consequences for Moscow, which is sitting on more than $630 billion in international reserves.”

This was the day before the war broke out, Biden’s ineptness without even the effort for direct talks. Remember, it was up to France to attempt negotiations. Trump would’ve resolved and there would’ve been no war.

The second day of US and other nations’ sanctions targeted more banks, but a day late literally to do anything to prevent the war. Considering Putin’s stockpile of funds, sanctions wouldn’t have hurt him anyway, only the people and the rest of the world eventually. Thanks for nothing Biden & Company. Seems some of your buddies wanted to get rich quick again through war.

Last edited:
Wow, you really don't understand how the world works at all, do you?

This from the guy that thinks that every western country would just stop buying oil from Russia just because the US asked them to!

Damn, I wish you were smart enough to see the sweet irony in your post.

I'm not a fan of payback merely because others do it. I suppose it's human nature to respond in kind to what one might consider to be wrong and/or unjust criticism, but IMHO it oughta be earned criticism. If Biden or Trump effed up then they deserve to be ripped for it, but if not then don't be making shit up or exaggerating what was said or done.

Back to the thread, I think it's good if Russia is having difficulties winning their war in Ukraine. I don't see the justification for the invasion and there should be consequences that are serious and painful enough to discourage further aggression elsewhere. Dunno if Ukraine can prevent a Russian victory, I hope so.
sure. but when someone declares some E stupid for xyz, then layer does it themselves, part is, human nature, sure. but then you see "let's see how they like it" and off we go

The point is there are 100 or more threads filled with giddy glee from the Trumpers on here bashing Biden over Ukraine. One of you all even said that Biden was the only person respsonble for the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, he does not even consider Putin to be responsible
Biden earned it. There's no denying that.

Why? Do you think becoming dependent on Russian oil was a good idea?

I do not know, was it good for US Russian oil imports to go up by 39% under the previous president? Did you ever have any issues with that happening?

Walmart has a sale on blankets for 50 cents each. Art least that is what I herd on the grape vine.
:)-

Relationships' and reality are two separate things, not a definition of one to the other.
At least that Is how I see it, how about you?
BTW Reality is based on the laws of physics
:)-

Last edited:
But, who's president, NOW? This is your big chance to trash Biden, like you say you've done 1,000 times.

Biden is president now, and under him in just one year our Russian imports have gone up 17%.

Biden has fucked up just about everything he has touched in the past year, but he does not control how much oil we import because the government is not doing the importing, private companies are. That is why I do not blame either Trump or Biden for such things. We the people do it, not them.

Forum List

Back