Putin Expected A Quick Victory. It’s Quickly Turning Into A Loss.

And there were 100s of threads around here when Trump was the prez, gleefully bashing him whether he deserved it or not. Many of which turned out to be untrue, so the worm turns.

Yep, both sides are the same, I have been saying that for a very long time. Glad you agree with me

You are the one whining that people are not licking Biden's boots.
Ugh....who would want to do that? In fact, why would YOU have such imagery in your mind? Is it because you would do the same for the fat orange slug?

And there were 100s of threads around here when Trump was the prez, gleefully bashing him whether he deserved it or not. Many of which turned out to be untrue, so the worm turns. IMHO, at times Trump and Biden have both made mistakes and got criticized for it, however unfairly. Blaming Biden for the Ukraine war is kinda out there though.
see, here's my point in all this. it's wrong when the other side does it. that is made very clear in slam after slam.

now the decision that comes in when the tables turn, as they always do, is you have choices.

payback the immaturity shown to you that you claimed to be stupid cause that will show them.

or

look back and realize the "payback" simply perpetuates it.

it makes zero sense to do what you said others doing is stupid unless you are stupid too.

Yet he does not follow ANY libertarian political principles.

So, smaller government is not a libertarian political principle?

So, no deficit spending is not a libertarian political principle?

Defending gun rights is not libertarian political principle?

Being against govt interference in private business is not a libertarian political principle?

Ladies and Gentlemen the Daily Kook military analyst.
1645804094232.png

View attachment 606722

We’ll use the map above, from the U.K. Minister of Defence, as the big picture overview of the state of the Ukraine War. Note that we’re still early in the process, with the fog of war in full effect. There is active mis- and disinformation surrounding combat operations, not to mention the general confusion that always emerges from combat zones. That said, we seem to have enough hard information that we can get some sense of the state of battle.

Things are not going well on the battlefield for Vladimir. They’re not going well for him at home either. But look at the bright side. He has plenty of friends at Fox Ne
Kiev is expected to fall this weekend.

And there were 100s of threads around here when Trump was the prez, gleefully bashing him whether he deserved it or not. Many of which turned out to be untrue, so the worm turns. IMHO, at times Trump and Biden have both made mistakes and got criticized for it, however unfairly. Blaming Biden for the Ukraine war is kinda out there though.
Potatohead is not to be blamed for the war. It is Putin's war.

However, Potatohead is weak, corrupt, stupid and not a real "leader of the free world" and Putin is using that weakness for the timing of the invasion.

I've not seem him follow many stereotypes except slamming others. we are all guilty of that.
You are confusing stereotypes with principles.

It seems, too, that you are forgetting that this very thread promotes the world view of daily fucking kos, and all he has done is attack those who are calling out the nature of this authoritarian leftist propaganda outlet.

A person attacking only libertarian viewpoints claiming to be libertarian is highly suspect.

see, here's my point in all this. it's wrong when the other side does it. that is made very clear in slam after slam.

now the decision that comes in when the tables turn, as they always do, is you have choices.

payback the immaturity shown to you that you claimed to be stupid cause that will show them.

or

look back and realize the "payback" simply perpetuates it.

it makes zero sense to do what you said others doing is stupid unless you are stupid too.

I'm not a fan of payback merely because others do it. I suppose it's human nature to respond in kind to what one might consider to be wrong and/or unjust criticism, but IMHO it oughta be earned criticism. If Biden or Trump effed up then they deserve to be ripped for it, but if not then don't be making shit up or exaggerating what was said or done.

Back to the thread, I think it's good if Russia is having difficulties winning their war in Ukraine. I don't see the justification for the invasion and there should be consequences that are serious and painful enough to discourage further aggression elsewhere. Dunno if Ukraine can prevent a Russian victory, I hope so.

The point is there are 100 or more threads filled with giddy glee from the Trumpers on here bashing Biden over Ukraine. One of you all even said that Biden was the only person respsonble for the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, he does not even consider Putin to be responsible
Do you blame a snake for acting and being a snake? That is what Putin is. Putin is going to do what he thinks he can get away with.

That is where the job of "Leader" comes into play. They are to ensure that people like Putin stay in their lane.

So, ALL OF THIS FUCKING SHIT IS on Biden. You're welcome.

Now, go be Putin's bitch somewhere else and wait for the wrist-slap sanctions to work.

View attachment 606722

We’ll use the map above, from the U.K. Minister of Defence, as the big picture overview of the state of the Ukraine War. Note that we’re still early in the process, with the fog of war in full effect. There is active mis- and disinformation surrounding combat operations, not to mention the general confusion that always emerges from combat zones. That said, we seem to have enough hard information that we can get some sense of the state of battle.

Things are not going well on the battlefield for Vladimir. They’re not going well for him at home either. But look at the bright side. He has plenty of friends at Fox Ne

I guess the Ukrainains did not get the memo and about rolling over and playing dead. Good for them. Putin has invaded a Democratic Country. Putin has started the first land war in Eurpose in over 80-Years.

For the record Putin loving Pussies out there, the "Denazifaction" Ukraine is beyond stupid. The Prime Minister of Ukraine is Jewish. A Neo-Nazi State, with a Jew in charge...get fucking real.

View attachment 606722

We’ll use the map above, from the U.K. Minister of Defence, as the big picture overview of the state of the Ukraine War. Note that we’re still early in the process, with the fog of war in full effect. There is active mis- and disinformation surrounding combat operations, not to mention the general confusion that always emerges from combat zones. That said, we seem to have en

ough hard information that we can get some sense of the state of battle.

You democrats Communist seen torn Russian communist getting their ass kicked but you can't cheer too loudly for Putin.

ALL OF THIS FUCKING SHIT IS on Biden.

If all of it is on Biden, then none of it is on anyone else.
That is right. HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR STOPPING PUTIN!

He failed.

Funny thing is, all he had to do was take All of Russia's oil and energy assets off the global market by getting every western country who is against this war to simply embargo their oil and gas.

Russia lives or dies on its export of energy.

Kill that export, ALL OF IT, before the invasion, and Russia crumbles like a card house.

But the left and Biden are Putin's bitch because they don't want to play hardball. They'd rather lie about Republicans supporting Putin.

Forum List

Back